The Importance Of The Save Function - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

The Importance Of The Save Function

Thank you, my friend, for this wonderful and useful information. Now we can do the preservation job without losing our posts or comments if the Internet goes off suddenly.

• +2 1

Thank you for this information because it is very useful, when the internet goes out and you create a topic you will not lose what you wrote because it will be saved in the editor before sending

• +3 1

I think you were great information to share with us but I want to ask you to help us by elaborating this topic as this is the problem with many people across the country that internet connection is not good all across so if you will elaborately give this information than that might help people at large.

This save feature provided by Crypto Talk Forum is truly awesome, because we write all of our posts and then tap the submit button, and if for any reason our data link is lost, this feature saves our comment, and when we return, we are unable to write and the time is also saved.

You are right, so that the same person will be able to review his information in the event that the Internet is not available, and this is a wonderful thing, and you can also save other information that will help you in achieving your goal.

Yes, you are right, my friend. This feature is very wonderful, as the posts are saved while something emergency happened such as power outages, so be assured that the posts remain as they are and this helps us a lot

The save feature is really useful for saving what we typed in case we had a problem with, especially users of mobile data So the save problem fixed the mode where all our articles are saved if we run into a network problem.

• +1 1

Yes @Cammer you are right . Save function is very helpful when there is unstable internet connection .I always first submit my post because of the fear of disappearing of content if internet connection break . By doing this my content become safe and is not lost.

thanks my friend for providing such kind of valuable information I never knew that before. thanks for making such a good post . it really helped me .

• +1 1

Of course it's important, my friend, because you're through which you can restore anything you want, plus remember where you put it, you must save the rules and terms of the forum to avoid mistakes, don't worry, the work here is easy but needs concentration.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2

On 4/13/2020 at 1:57 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends.

The function that I am talking about is very helpful especially if you have unstable internet connection like me.

This function allows to save whatever you write whether if it's a topic or a comment. So if the internet goes off, you will still have your posts saved in the editor. 

It's really works.. Many time I lost my internet connection but when I find the signals again then I star work from where I left.. So it's really a good feature of the forum.. Otherwise we will lost many of the important data due to different issues or problems which we can face and results in the failure of offline form site... But thanks a lot to the admin and the moderators of the forum that they introduced such functions for our facility so that we don't face any difficulties while working on it. 

• +1 1

This is beneficial because if our computer or system fails, we can resume our statement where we left off. The save choice is critical because if you are unable to send a message and return to it by pressing the back button, your text will be saved.

The saving function has helped me a lot especially if I have a bad internet connection or if I pressed a wrong button that made me get out of my post. With this function, I won't lose anything I wrote before. Sometimes I store the response in the draft so that you cannot either modify it again or that the internet is weak and this is a really good feature in the forum and you can also save more than one draft in more than one topic.

Hi there greetings yes it is very important function of this forum in order to create or post anything you have to save it first and then it will be published and other people will see if you don't steps and I think good yours post or you any feedback cannot see it and cannot see other people

My dear friend, thank you very much for your information. I totally agree with you, I think this is great features especially for those whose internet is very bad, You do not have to rewrite the post, which is a good thing

• +1 1

Yes, the save function is very useful in the forum as I search for topics while writing responses, so everything I have written remains saved.

• +3 1

My friend sometimes I also suffer from a weak internet or a loss for some time, and in this way I will not have to rewrite, thanks for this wonderful information, which we will really benefit from.

Since I am new here, I thank you for this information, so far I am

I have not encountered any unsaved posts after shutting down the device before. However, you may be my friend, because sometimes the editor does not catch up with your writings and lose some of them.

Yes, my friend, this feature is really very helpful and I often use it when my connection drops, so I come back to see the content of the comment is still there.

And here I am now using this feature, I accidentally exited the page and returned to see what I wrote is there and I completed this phrase 😀

• +4 1

I think You shared such an important information. Its really helpful for all of us. If their is any internet issue and we have to go some where we can save our written post and upload it later. Our written text appear on screen and its really a good feature of this forum. After internet connection back we can submit our post or topic.

So you are right this function is very useful since it allows us to republish the text as we have written it and we could not publish because we were without internet or for another reason so it saves us time because we do not have to write again our publication.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my friend, the site is a useful way to save ourselves. The internet is separated from me and the pages I have been opening are hidden in order to create a big problem and it will help us save our posts. Thank you very much

• +2 1

Thank you, my friend, this job is great and it helped me a lot. When the internet connection is bad, it is very useful

Yes, my friend, I noticed this matter recently and I am happy with this matter, because my Internet is not stable and I encountered several problems last week while writing the response, but now I can respond and I am comfortable, thank you my friend