The Importance Of The Save Function - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

The Importance Of The Save Function

Yes I agree with you that many of people who have internet access are very slow, sometimes it can hang and trun off  and I take it very seriously after some second it becomes to be a good and run away then open to the page that it can be saved and I started work easily. 

In my opinion, the saving of writing feature in the forum is very useful as I have used this feature to save what I write for a long time.  Sometimes I have some emergency work, so I quickly leave the work and the preservation job will have preserved everything I wrote.

Sometimes there are some topics that are not understood and that I do not know much about, so write what I know in this writing box and search for it in the search engine in order to learn well about this topic and write more useful information.

I liked the save option because it is very helpful my friend
Especially for people with a problem
Weak internet and when you get a good internet signal
The program will automatically recover and publish the text

Useful post from you, dear friend, yes, we can benefit from these services.  Sometimes it happens that the Internet goes off suddenly, but when the Internet returns, your post will be saved and you can complete it

• +3 1

Welcome my friend thank you for providing this useful information yes help us save our publication in the ease of searching for it and find it in case the internet is disconnected for some reason I wish you luck 

Yes save function is very important and helpful for us because sometimes we face internet connection problem when trying to submit our Posts so this function save our post for us and we can re-submit it whenever we log in.

The Save Function is extremely useful. It has several advantages. For example, if we like a message, we can save it, read it later, and comment on it. If you're writing stuff and the internet goes down, or if your browser goes down, you're out of luck. If you get a call or something, when you turn it back on, the writing will be saved in the editor.

Each word is saved even before pressing the send button. How is this feature very good in case of any problem as it saves you time

The option to save is excellent, because this way it will prevent the subject we are doing with dedication and love from being lost, knowing this gives us peace of mind and assurance that our work remains standing, in case of an unexpected interruption.

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, for putting up this good information, it is a wonderful and useful feature for members who suffer from poor internet, it is good to save and there is no need to rewrite again and waste time, it will be saved automatically in the editor, this will help us recover what we wrote.

• +5 1

Dear friend, thank you for this great post. You can save all posts in the draft where you can save more than one post and this feature is very wonderful in this forum because if there is a weakness in the Internet, what you write is saved. Thank you very much, my friend.

Yes, dear friend, memorization is an important thing in this forum, and you cannot participate in the topics and present your thoughts and discussions without building a basic base of information. Therefore, save well in order to provide reliable information

On 4/13/2020 at 1:57 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends.

The function that I am talking about is very helpful especially if you have unstable internet connection like me.

This function allows to save whatever you write whether if it's a topic or a comment. So if the internet goes off, you will still have your posts saved in the editor. 

Bro this function is already exists on cryptotalk forum if you expediently close any post if you come to that post again it will give your old data back and you an submit it .

You are right if our concentration go away or we go away some where for somewhere sometimes our computer is off when we turn on our pc we can find our post that we have not post till. Or not write completely.

It's basically not the save function is it's more of a draft text storage as basically having to leave the page if you already written texts, are just stored there as per the users up as this saved texts are not being shared amongst others users on the same section of the draft like feature

This function is very important for the users like us whom have no stable nekwork they can save thier comments and post when thier internet is restored.

Thank you for this great and useful content.  It is great that we can memorize everything we write in order to gain more knowledge.  We must memorize everything we write so that we can review our posts in the event that the Internet is cut off.  I advise everyone to use their time to read everything that is useful in the field of digital currencies.

• +2 1

This is a really useful piece of information. Thank you, friend. This feature helps us a lot in saving posts if there is a malfunction or slow in the Internet

This is a really useful piece of information. Thank you, friend. This feature helps us a lot in saving posts if there is a malfunction or slow in the Internet

Yes this is a very good function of this great time forum because every time I have lost my internet connection and whenever I return to that topic my comments remain there so this is a very good function. save function is is is very important and it helps us a lot thank you for sharing this information with us.

Thank you my friend, for this information, We can go back to what we have saved in the event of internet outages and we can have topics in our mind at different times that can be written down and referred to in time

Actually i think The save function is good because we make our comments. Those comments are saved by the set function. If we make comments, the function saves our posts if there is a problem with the network.

• +1 1

It's a really good feature.  It is good for you to save what you are writing in case the Internet is down or weak.  I lost a lot of writing as a result.  I will make good use of this feature.

Yes it is programmed I think and it is very useful. Clicking on the submit reply button first saves the post before submitting in case of interruption maybe due to internet or some other things...!!!

The save icon feature is really good because it has saved me once too when i mistakingly clicked next unread instead of submit and then I came back to my post and it was saved for me and ready to submit. This was a pleasant surprise and something that I don't remember if is available in many platforms, this forum is unique.