Zaino34

Create new topics

Create new topics  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support this idea?

• Yes
    • No

On 4/13/2020 at 12:51 PM, Zaino34 said:

I suggest limiting the number of comments on each topic to about 30-40 responses only so that members can create new posts and not be satisfied with writing responses without meaning

What do you think of this proposal?

Yes dear mate, you have a nice proposal and I voted Yes and results of this poll are 80% yes and 20% No. It is an old topic and not implemented yet by the forum administration, I don't think everyone can make a topic because everyone has a variety in language and different level of mindset. If this happens then the moderators have to remove many new topics every day and the members who posted on them will get frustrated and leave the posting. So, I don't think they could do that.

I would say that it is definitely necessary for us to create new things every day and it will be much better for those who are coming or doing new things to learn a lot and I think a lot of experience can be done.

On 4/13/2020 at 4:51 AM, Zaino34 said:

Hello my friends, we know that we suffer from a shortage in the number of topics that are written daily because members are satisfied with only answering old posts.

Therefore, I suggest limiting the number of comments on each topic to about 30-40 responses only so that members can create new posts and not be satisfied with writing responses without meaning

Although this user has been banned, it is a very good idea, it is true, there are older topics that many are commenting on and they do not focus on creating new topics, although I also think that 40 comments for a thread is very little, but it would be good close certain topics and I also think they should do a deep cleaning of the forum and update topics

On 4/13/2020 at 3:51 PM, Zaino34 said:

Hello my friends, we know that we suffer from a shortage in the number of topics that are written daily because members are satisfied with only answering old posts.

Therefore, I suggest limiting the number of comments on each topic to about 30-40 responses only so that members can create new posts and not be satisfied with writing responses without meaning

I don't agree with you. It makes the people do spam posts and useless post if they limiting the responses on every topic here. Also if they limit it, it could be lose for us too because we will having difficulties to find a topic that doesn't have 30-40 comments yet. Did you get me?

The creation of new content is crucial for the forum to develop, in addition human creativity is infinite, it is acceptable that new users only respond to comments, as in my case to learn from the forum and not make mistakes and that they ban me access to the forum, therefore it is good to learn, but already users who already have experience in this field I can say that they must create new content, to contribute to the group, I want to create new content, therefore I am learning step by step the rules, the New content is crucial to the forum.

Thank you.

I agree with you, my friend, that we must write new topics that will benefit everyone here, but this matter needs to be well researched to avoid repeating ideas on these topics

In my opinion I suggest that is according to the number of poster or comments for each member. The cryptotalk forum and increase the number of new post and not only response of this form.

When I spend a lot of time for writing topic then my topic delete without reason ,i wouldn't to try to write new one.
the delete happen to many member like me, so we lost the desire to write new thing fear from deleting.

• +1 1

I certainly support the creation of new topics but it should be done by making extensive research and learning from journals and other sources and not to make duplication of topics.create a unique and useful topic to build the forum,and  recent discoveries and development would let other members to add to topics and replies so limitation of comments on replies may proof tedious.

You have made a beautiful and good proposal. I support your proposal.  Since we can post in this forum, we should not post without commenting so that we can learn more about many new things, so we should limit the comments.

I am agree with you about the statement of creating new topics but creating more topics may be relate each others that can create a huge prob for us those topics are upgraded if they have important information which is helpful for crypto industry.

Creating new topics will make us understand new things here but it depends on the topic that will be created, we should always create topics with good contents that will be beneficial and informative to people. But it is not a most to create topics here because some people may go and create topic that won't be well constructed.

• +1 2

Maybe there was a big shortage of posts before I joined Crypotalk and I have no reason to not trust this report, but now there are too many that we keep reading and in fact I take longer time in the forum because of the amount of new information that is coming in very fast. We can keep making posts as it is to our advantage and to the best for the forum and the forum will decide if they are what it needs.

• +5 1

On a normal ground, all members are suppose to at least form three to four useful topics per month. But what I think that used to discourage most especially we the newbies from creating topics is due to the requirements attached to creation of topics. Because if a topic is not well shaped and we'll written, you will letter on receive warning point which no one wants so. @Trainz

• +1 1

35 minutes ago, Abideen said:

On a normal ground, all members are suppose to at least form three to four useful topics per month. But what I think that used to discourage most especially we the newbies from creating topics is due to the requirements attached to creation of topics. Because if a topic is not well shaped and we'll written, you will letter on receive warning point which no one wants so. @Trainz

If you check the poll result, about 82 percent of those that voted supported the motion of creating new topic by members, I have been working in this forum for weeks now and I have never created a single topic, I have some topics in my mind but I don't really know how to use the search option. I did not create them because I don't want to be given a warning point in the forum @Abideen

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/13/2020 at 12:51 PM, Zaino34 said:

The English section of forum have good number of members but the content quality and quantity is low against Russian section. There could be many reasons but the most common one I notice is the language command ,many of members don't know very well English and hesitate in creating new topics. So limiting the number of posts of member will may be push him but the out come isn't good. Because the members have not that level of potential, so I think we have to offer some relief for those who want to create new content at forum and build up a good number of content writers for forum. 

I think that the moderator will be at look of all the total number of comment and check on everyone's post to make sure the quality of the post are so interested and are above 100 characters started in the rules and regulations of the cryptotalk site

Well post my dear friend, I don't know about it but it is very useful sharing information in this forum because I read it ,and I learn a knowledge about it,I think your help admin in this topic.

I think because of the shortage of new and unique ideas it's very risky to post new topics, i.e they can be counted as repeated topics. So users generally reply on older topics to have some earning from posts.

A very good suggestion, and with this we can easily find a good answer to the question posed in the post, without having to search in many comments for a useful comment.

We it is a good suggestion and thanks for sharing it. But it is very difficult to find the topic that is not posted by someone before. People are really in fear to create a new topic because most of the members don't know that the topic is already posted or not, to avoid the duplicate post.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

It is feasible to take your advice seriously , This is to help all individuals add new topics, Limiting the quantity of remarks to subjects is a suitable issue that helps enrich a exact discussion. 

Highlights a nice thing. We should all create new topics.‌ And we should create such topics so that everyone can learn something through our written posts. May we bring something new to everyone. But keep in mind that unnecessary topics will never be acceptable. In the first stage, newcomers have to read a lot of problems with a subject. Topics written by them are canceled. Because the topics they create are out of order. Unnecessary topics will never be accepted, it is stated in the rules.

• +3 1

The number of members are increasing day by day at this forum but activity is not increasing according to this. Due to this we are facing problems in finding new topics to comment on. Many topics are stale and not worth commenting. I think that we should make new topics daily. Every member should make 3 to 4 new topics daily.

On 4/13/2020 at 10:22 AM, Raqeebzy said:

I think the admin, should help us look into this. Each member should be made to make minimum of 3 useful topics before commenting on other topic. It is a good idea for the forum. 

Actually yes and am in support of these content because if you look at each section today you would have almost comment on 6 to 7 pages there, we should all try and create something different from the previous one and give freedom to our newbies who are still learning from us. 

• +2 1