Create new topics - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Create new topics

Create new topics  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support this idea?

• Yes
    • No

In my opinion every member should to create new topic daily.Because much topics reflect a good platform.But one thing is very important here when we creating a topic it should be relevant to crypto platform and should be helpful for users.

• +2 1

Indeed by the lack of topics were also being short on the knowledge and while many doesnt wanna cooperate in which really sucks by alot. Although i didn't manage to post a topic yet its still being summerized still and there were alot of confusions to my explainations.

Yes, you are right. Members no longer open new topics. I do not know the reason. I think people can't find anything to write about anymore. Most of those who have already opened new topics are opening the same old topics. We must encourage people to open new topics.

2 hours ago, The Game said:

Actually yes and am in support of these content because if you look at each section today you would have almost comment on 6 to 7 pages there, we should all try and create something different from the previous one and give freedom to our newbies who are still learning from us. 

Opinion changes, on the other hand, it doesn't necessarily matter amount of topics created though they are very important and crucial for the forum development.

Looking round the forum, you find lots of topics (more like spams) and even good ones with below par discussions and comments. It feels so discouraging to both topic creators and readers. 

Rather than focussing on quantity of topics, it better improving the qualities. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Creating new topics is not an issue bro. The important thing is to be useful to members through new topics. Otherwise, you can create as many new topics as you want. But it won't work, and mere conversational topics are of no use to anyone.

More technical topics are required on the CryptoTalk forum...

32 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

Opinion changes, on the other hand, it doesn't necessarily matter amount of topics created though they are very important and crucial for the forum development.

Looking round the forum, you find lots of topics (more like spams) and even good ones with below par discussions and comments. It feels so discouraging to both topic creators and readers. 

Rather than focussing on quantity of topics, it better improving the qualities. 

Well said mate but actually creating a good quality post required a lot of research and vivid explanation about the post which will enable the reader to understand the information the creator is passing through.

• +1 1

Yes we can creates new topics which contain creative ideas or contents and these new topics consists on new ideas and new new topics must be useful or informative to others so that when they read that topics attract them and they feel happy

• +1 1

12 minutes ago, The Game said:

Well said mate but actually creating a good quality post required a lot of research and vivid explanation about the post which will enable the reader to understand the information the creator is passing through.

Then we should do it. There are several motivations in my opinion to give back to the forum.

The knowledge we receive through the forum (important to make profits in crypto sphere) and the bonus in return of conversation and messages should be main of many reasons to contribute more to the forum developments. All these little things matters.

• +1 1

22 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

Then we should do it. There are several motivations in my opinion to give back to the forum.

The knowledge we receive through the forum (important to make profits in crypto sphere) and the bonus in return of conversation and messages should be main of many reasons to contribute more to the forum developments. All these little things matters.

Actually yes they all matter a lot but cannot be achieve without collective team work which include bringing new idea and strategy on how to overcome a particular problem in the forum as well as creating awareness about certain update that most of the members are not aware of.

• Useful or interesting 1

8 minutes ago, The Game said:

Actually yes they all matter a lot but cannot be achieve without collective team work which include bringing new idea and strategy on how to overcome a particular problem in the forum as well as creating awareness about certain update that most of the members are not aware of.

Collective team work?. This is a forum and once a quality topic is introduced without breaking any other, members will surely contribute their best and engage in quality conversions. That to me is not something to be worried about.

I don't support your idea on limiting the number of posts to 30 - 40 per topic. I think members should be encouraged to create new topics or place a reward for creating new topics. But members are afraid to create topics because their topics might be deleted. 

14 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

Collective team work?. This is a forum and once a quality topic is introduced without breaking any other, members will surely contribute their best and engage in quality conversions. That to me is not something to be worried about.

Basically the teamwork am talking about here is for every member to have the freedom to contribute to a certain topic which is posted for the benefit of the forum, that is simply what I mean about the collective team which say together everyone achieve more. So let all promote these forum by posting a qualified quality post.

I totally agree. Topics are essential because we can learn a lot from them as compared to posts. We should all try our best to create more topics in this forum so that this forum can progress .

I don't believe that this will be a smart thought and it is better for every part to make at any rate one subject each day and this will cause the discussion to have numerous new themes day by day.

Of course I strongly encourage this idea 

Creating new topics is very important to gain more knowledge 

Most of the members just write comments and don't post posts, which is wrong 

So I prefer to write posts to learn more about crypto and investing

Yes mate. The forum is loaded with repetitive contents and the number of responses to a certain topic is like endless. So in order to bring up more topics for discussion and for the forum it is a good idea to limit the responses. Also there should be a feature that allows no repetitive content. 

I am satisfied by your post 

You have shared very good thing with us 

I also support that we should have new posts more so our information could be wide

I should advice people to add such topics in post 

Which are helpfull for our community

• Useful or interesting 2

Yeah we should make new topics everyday so that we can write comments in this. If we want to make new topics so we should have much knowledge and experience about the crypto world so that we can make new topics. I think we all should try to make useful and helpful topics everyday so that everyone can write comments in these topics. 

I agree with you. The number of responses to posts should be limited because most responses do not contain new ideas, and this will encourage senior members to post more new posts.

Create new topics is very important. There are many people who doesn’t make post.  They only reply others posts. It is not right. To operate this Forum properly we should create useful posts for everyone.  

If you look at the new topics most of them were deleted by the moderators because of useless so first they need to improve their way of making topic then users will give them a positive reputation.

the new topics are always needed that is how the forum will grow and that is how the members will have more topics to discuss and earn more money here.

In my opinion that's very good to create new topics. We can get more fame and good reputation from creating the new posts. It's not necessary that we have to comment here just we can create our own topics.

Yes I truly agree with this you , creation of new topic will bring respect and reputation to this forum ,this will also help us to gain more information , idea , principles and regulations of cryptotalk

I think it's not a good idea to limit the comments because everyone has an idea or opinion to comment and post in crypto talk and i think members who have a good information should create more and more topic