Why there is less reputation or even no reputation on legendary posts. - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Why there is less reputation or even no reputation on legendary posts.

Hello my friend. In fact, you created a really good thread, especially since you posted it here in our New Colleagues section, it is a good idea to alert them to the importance of reading on this forum. And the evaluations, which at the same time became necessary to receive the earnings of the posts, finally I agree with your opinion that we must appreciate the work of colleagues who have useful contributions by giving them positive reputation points in order to appreciate our work as well.

• +3 1

I think the newcomers focus on working for the money.

Of course, we are all like this, but in order to earn money, we have to provide independent content, abide by the rules of the forum, and participate as much as possible.

Even the old members entered for the money but they abided by the laws, worked well among them, and gave reputation to all the useful posts.

On 4/13/2020 at 10:42 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I found  many old posts having  outstanding reputation.  But if we look at posts  now even on very  good  posts  there is no reputation  or only  one or two reputation.  Now a days  there is opportunity  for members  as they are free at homes I want to ask all members  if they find  any good  posts  wait for 2 seconds give reputation  then  go ahead. Don't  run after just completing posts and get payments.  work  in the forum like a real members.  As we participating in our faimly  or in our community  as a real and useful member  to all. 

It depends upon the nature of the reader that which kind of posts they like.. Anyone see the world from his own views so if anything is important for you and may be it will be useless for him.. So don't worried about it.. Keep working hard and you will get success one day.. If you blame other on your mistakes then you will never reach to you goals.. Although there are many posts or topics which are valuable and are of much important but may be there is some deficiency in them that's why they are not reputed well. 

• +1 1

You are right, my friend, I recently noticed many useful topics that do not get a reputation that everyone goes immediately to add comments to the topic, but no one gives reputation to the owner of the topic and this is a mistake. Reputation must be given to useful topics. We work here as a family and we must respect that

Evaluation is an expression of our personal opinion on the subject at hand, and it is an assurance that we are active members of the forum and we are not present to fill in a few words with the aim of gaining only and there are many topics that require us to evaluate them because they are rich in important information.

• +3 1

Yes, we must not go through the good comments, they must be given a positive response, so that everyone who made an effort to collect information and write the post gets what it deserves.  

• +3 1

Thank you, dear, for this article. Indeed, I agree with you. In general, there are many people who share legendary posts and legendary topics about cryptocurrencies and about the forum rules and the beginners section in general dear that this person does not get a suitable reputation because of the great benefits that are published Through this dear person, this is a big problem in this forum that people do not evaluate for everything that is useful, either they take fraudulent evaluation. I heard thank you very much

• +2 1

We are here to exchange opinions and ideas in order to reach the best way to invest and trade, so we have to understand all the ideas present here and provide the good reputation for each person who did his work correctly.

• +1 1

I do not know what is the reason for that, my friend, maybe it is because the payment for reputation has been stopped, or the members do not like the topics presented. We must help each other in order to reach the best and continue the work of this forum. Thank you.

• +3 1

What you said is really true
We all have to read and understand what other members offer us and give them a good reputation if they deserve it in order for us to motivate them to continue sharing some of their information with us, otherwise they will not do so.

• +3 1

I personally faced this problem. Possibly it is unfortunate that good posts don't get enough reputation what deserve. But I don't know the real reason. Possibly posts are not reach to many peoples

Good reputation is dependent on many factors including the deployment of topics of interest to others so they can benefit from them
Use simple, easy and understandable words 
You don't have to ask for a good reputation from anyone, but make it out of your own effort and work .

• +3 1

It is our duty as members to positively evaluate the publications that contain information and from which we are gaining experience about the world of cryptography,This is to encourage members to write useful publications and to work as a community in this forum.

You are right, my friend, the stone is an opportunity that we must use to use our time in a way that serves our interest and to strengthen the atmosphere of cooperation in the forum, and delving into some publications is important to increase knowledge

• +1 1

The post with good quality content. Always gained the good reputation. We should give the positive reputation on the posts which contain the information and useful for all members 

Yes try this is thinking full its mean the forum is running on merit basis and it is not running on experience days it is working on the basis of your work otherwise I saw some of the Other forms which are just giving the full star to the senior and full members of the forum and not giving a good reputation to the new users its mean that forum is very good and it is working with merrit

Well, I have not noticed because I have seen only two legendary members having their reputation above of 10000. I have not seen any legendary members which have posts above 5000 and reputation less than 10000 in numbers.

You are right my friend i totally agree with you because mostly members don't read the posts before giving reputation and give reputation as they want so this thing is very bad and we should give reputation according to the quality of the post. 

• +1 1

My friend, you are right, we must work, participate, and learn in this forum and earn some money, that most of the members here are not interested in the content but only interested in commenting and ending their post.

• +2 1

Most of the post don't get reputation. There are many reasons. Sometimes grammar is not correct. Sometimes content is not good and relevant. Useless posts never get reputation. So try to post unique content here.

• +2 1

Creative topics deserve good reputation. But maybe we could excuse our selves with the big amount of posts that members may miss some. But we should hold together to support members with useful posts and give them what they deserve.

• +2 1

Well, we cannot blame them for what they want to do. A simple reputation means a lot for them, it is good because it motivated them to create more useful posts. Let us just appreciate them for their efforts in creating the topics.

There are very useful articles and we must give a reputation to them because  It benefits a huge number of people, but in any case the reputation will motivate people to publish useful topics, but it does not affect investment and earning.

We can also read other people posts and rate or answer to those. This way we can spread the informations to everyone that needs help.we have to give reputation fir people deserve it , for the useful topic , when i read it i feel lean something new , we have to give him a good reputation to encourage him.we can only give a maximum of 10 reputation reactions therefore, it's impossible to react on every useful posts.

• +2 1