Can we search members in search bar. - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Can we search members in search bar.

You cannot search for members in the topic search bar, but if you want to see members you can access the members list and search for them there.

On 4/12/2020 at 2:01 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend   I have  a question  if I want to find any senior member or any other how can we find them. If we don't  follow them. I try to search  a member  in search box but I don't find him. Give me suggestions  if you know you know about. 

Yes you'll search anything on this forum including members of this forum. you only need to click on search box then click more option. then you'll find result by searching anyone's name.

Yes, you can search for anything and anyone. The forum is easy to use and you can do anything with it just like other sites that allow you to search
One of the best modern forums and beautifully designed. I thank the officials and supervisors for its determination and for standing up for its success
I hope that I have helped you with this response

Yeah, you can search about members here! But in the past, there was a problem with that! But now they have fixed it You can do this by clicking on the search bar then put the member name then chose that you want to search for a member then click on search .

Yes you can search member also in search bar. Put the name of your friend and the member in searchbox and search for them. You will get.

I have tried but I never find it, even putting the correct username does not appear, why is this? Someone knows!

Something I not exactly comprehended your inquiry , you need to discover administrator or mediator , in the event that I accurately saw, at that point simply go to the primary subject of the discussion and there will in all probability be the Creator of the administrator.

Well, thank you, I did not know that you could exactly look for someone in specific, thank you very much for the information.

That's why it called the search bar, you can search anything related to this forum in the search bar, you couldn't search for what you are looking for,it may be that you did not put in the correct spelling that's why you couldn't search for what you were looking for

Yes i think so. if you have the user name of them you should find them.or it just show the.topic and forum that you can search on the search bar i think it just shows the post and forums

The portable tabletop protection screen is the ultimate screen for mobile professionals. Whether you're walking across town, commuting by car or flying your next destination. 

You can search for anything in the search bar and there are options too. You have to first open the search by writing something and then open more options and search by author. Also there is search by tags but I haven't searched this way.

Yes my friend... You can search anything on search bar.. If you want search any members also you can do this by searching on searching bar... Thanks         

• +4 1

not because I did it but you can't but you can search for each person's post and so you can find the people

• +2 1

I have tried searching for members in the search bar but I as not able to do so. I think it is just to search topics that you are trying to find out and it is not useful to search members

• -1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

You should use search box . And you can see rhere Content and member search .Choose member search and type yuor friend name.

If friend, you have to go to the search bar, then select "more options" and the members box will appear, click and we only have to enter the user's name. I hope it has served you.

On 4/12/2020 at 2:55 PM, malik6314193 said:

Dear friend. You can search anything on this forum including members of this forum. You just have to click on search box and then click more option. After that you will find result by searching anyone's name. 

Thanks for sharing, was looking for this for quite some time

You can look through anything on this discussion including individuals from this gathering. You simply need to tap on search box and afterward click more choice. After that you will discover result via looking through anybody's name.

Yes, of course, it is not to search for a specific topic, if you want to search for an account that you find interesting in the topics that it uploads, you can search there directly

If you can friend, in the search bar you will find a section in "more options" where it says members, you put the name of the user and you can find it.

On 4/12/2020 at 6:01 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend   I have  a question  if I want to find any senior member or any other how can we find them. If we don't  follow them. I try to search  a member  in search box but I don't find him. Give me suggestions  if you know you know about. 

There is another way to get other persons if you don't get their profile by searching. First copy your profile link and then replace your username by other people's username. After that browse the link to get the profile..

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Friend, you can't use search to find a certain person, if I'm not mistaken, it has several types of search, but they all work only for the topic and their relevance, so to find a certain person, you need to look for a different method! 

image.png