Can we search members in search bar. - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Can we search members in search bar.

Yes off course my dear friend you search any members through search bar... 1st you click on the search bar and one tab open in downward ⬇️ so you see the option of more you click on it and you see the option of members so you click on it ... And then you write the name of that people and click on go option so then you definitely search this member...

On 12/5/2020 at 11:42 AM, JxDavid said:

Sure friend, in the search bar of the Cryptotalk forum you can find everything that is available within the forum even to users, for that you must give more options in the search engine and there you get members, and it will only be enough to place your username and you can find it.

That's true buddy! that's why moderators always says that used the search bar option before we make some topics to see if there's a similar topic which is already posted, all of the things that you want to look at this forum are available in search bar.

Hello friend i like your question because you want follow your seniors which a great thinking because following your elder will make you comfort in your life now i come to your question yes ofcours friend you can search anyone on search engine and there will an icon of following them you click on it and enjoy your work best of luck for your future

I dont know whether you can search some one or not but i do think you can find anything in here and u can earn money by just investing your time n posts 

On 4/12/2020 at 5:31 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend   I have  a question  if I want to find any senior member or any other how can we find them. If we don't  follow them. I try to search  a member  in search box but I don't find him. Give me suggestions  if you know you know about. 

Yes brother we are able to search everything in this forum including the members profile with there name, many features are provided by this forum to make more attractive to the members we just need to use the search bar and type the name of that member it would help to find his profile and we are also able to find many topics.

Oh....thanks for this question. I have tried to search for a member as well but didn't see anything on how to do that. I thought it's not even possible to search for members initially. Now I've been able to do so.

Hello dear, you can search by searching in the forum where through the search process you find everything and the organ that you want, you must write the person and then click on the search process. You will find the person if he is present in the forum

I don't think one can search for a member using search bar, I think search is there to help us To search topics, but in other ways I think is possible to search for member using search bar but I have not tried it. 

• +4 1

2 hours ago, Alkus caan said:

My friend do not try at all the search bar is designed to look for the placements or posts or sections in this forum, this forum is dedicated to cryptocurrencies and not for friendship processes, if you want to search for this person look for him in the replies to the posts, good luck. 

• +4 1
  • +5 1

I think you can do this because there are a lot of options that you can adjust in the search and I think you can choose to search for members because I have not tried to search for any members previously, I just mention them in comments or you can give them a comment and enter through that to their personal page

Of course you can search someone in this forum with using searching bar. You can also search topics from there. When i was a begginer i had the same thoughts and i try to search it and i found the member that i was looking for. It's easy and i hope you can find what you're looking for.

• +2 2
  • +4 1

Hi there mate. You can literally search for anything including members in the search bar. cryptotalk is superior to other platforms in terms of user interface and you can find almost anything you are looking for using the search bar. have a nice evening

• +2 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Hi mate! You have the options to search for any member you want to search. You are allowed to do that on your account my dear. Just write the name and choose from the options.

• +3 1

dear friend in the search box you can search anything from topics and posts to members, click on search then on more options and there you can search for any member of the forum

• +1 1
  • +3 1

You can know the name of any member here through the search box and click on more options. Then you can type the name of the person you are looking for and it appears for you.

Dear companion. You can look through anything on this gathering including individuals from this discussion. You simply need to tap on search box and afterward click more alternative. After that you will discover result via looking through anybody's name.

I think, we can do anything with the search bar, it's possible to search for anything with the search bar place, we can search for topics, contents and also our members, cryptotalk forum is user friendly and has great and smart interfaces which allows his members to use the forum so freely and easily.

No we can not search any members by his name on search bar .this search bar is available for searching  topic.

On 12/11/2020 at 12:28 PM, Project said:

You canister search by incisive for a subject that you give rise to no plan about by penetrating at this juncture and you will become aware of that the search sachet has been provided for our profit.

Yes the searching of a member in this forum is little bit tricky, just you need to search a member and then tap on more options and the click member search, thats all

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I didn't find any members from the search bar of forum & I think this feature is still at the construction phase. I'm facing hard time to get serach results quickly. I hope forum admin will fix everything soon.

• +1 1

I do not know much about this because I spend my time in reading and commenting more and more use and posts on this website and search To read you post, I can search and read the post from there and your post is very good.  

• +4 1

Yes you can search for members too in the search bar. The search bar gives you a quick search but when you finish the search it gives you extra options and you can search there for names of members of the forum too.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Yes this forum is give option for searching.  If you want search then you go search box and write topic or name then results show its easy. This forum give many beneficial options but according to rules. 

• +3 1

Yes of course you can search out any member of this forum if you want to follow him you just go to the search bar that top right corner of the page and just search and this is easy way if we know the name of that particular person. 

• +4 1

The search bar is present so that we can search for what we want, including searching for members, you can click on the search bar and then you will see options. Choose what you want to search for, it is an important point that will help us a lot and save us time.