Don't fall into a scammer trap! - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Don't fall into a scammer trap!

Не слышал про такой обменник но все же спасибо за предупреждение. А для обмена крипты я использую проверенные крипто биржи, так спится лучше)

This posts on this platform. It safe many people to fit scam from these scammers. There is also alot of other scammers present in the world of crypto we should be careful. 

The worst experience that might ever happen to someone is that of loosing money to unknown crypto fraudsters known as spammers and scammers. 

Yes , it is just a piece of advice which is very important and crucial to be considered . Scammers are active in different sites , they offer people with fake offers which attract attention of people towards their ads and advertisements .These sites and advertisements must be avoided to keep yourself away from their trap.

Another way of scamming that I will add to the black list to avoid this, I am surprised by so many ways of deceiving people and despite looking strange and suspicious, many people fall into these traps, it is incredible that these things happen even for what we have to do campaigns to avoid so much fraud.

On account of offer this trick site so early on the grounds that this sort locales nobody effectively not follow, in light of the fact that their offers seem as though real thus numerous individuals pull in, in light of the fact that they offers tremendous percent of benefit however you truly great job to give the site data, thus numerous part not join this trick site.

Yes, there are many scammers are present on the crypto sites, so people should be careful for exchang their money, bitcoins and other currencies because they hack their account and stolen their money. The moderators should to clean this forum from the scammers. And make this site more reliable and safe. 

We all knows that there are many scammers are in online sites. I suggest you always safe from scammers. They have in exchanges or wallet. You don't use this exchange and wallets. My cousin use one wallet for storing his coins but it is scam he lost his all money it is 700$. 

Indeed evident mate, it's extremely hard to dodge scams.Everyone know, how the tricksters are dynamic to take the cash from honest individuals Numerous obscure individuals attempting to show you covetousness . Dont trust them.

• +2 1

@Barry123 Right. Nowadays a lot of scammers are active everywhere on to steal peoples money. Scammers always greed to convince foolish peoples. New traders are their main target. I saw many fake add on social media like if you invest %100 then you will get %1000 and if you invest %1000 then you will get %10000. New and foolish peoples are trapped with it. So be careful always.

On 4/11/2020 at 7:34 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends, 

Just a a little advice, there have been many crypto sites this days and among all those there are also scam sites in both sections including exchanges and wallets. I want to share one exchange site that you should never use it.. Its known as changehing (www.changehigh.com) they promise to give exchange your bitcoins to paypal in high rates than all other exchanges, but they will just steal your money. Many people have lost their money with it according to trustpoint review.. They will pay you 7800.$ for 1 BTC while the normal price is 6800.$ look this picture.. we should be very careful when choosing crypto stes.

scam.thumb.JPG.ff0f2de250f4a872457a671b106fb0de.JPG

Thank you very much to give me advice. I joined this platform five days ago. And before starting work on this platform i don't have any idea about fake sites. 

But know i have learned lot of knowledge and i will try my best to avoid these scammers.as you suggest It is our own responsibility to be careful.

Yes, my friend, I thank you for this useful information that you provided, which helps us to be careful when we choose types of cryptocurrencies so that we do not fall into the trap of fraudsters and exposure to theft of our money. I wish you success with your work

This warning will serve us all to avoid any of similar websites that offer some out of reality opportunities that will definitely cause loss of funds to us. The scammers are having so many of these websites and some are fake, others are duplicates of known exchanges and we have to be careful, not to lose money to scammers.

Yeah, you said, right buddy. The scammers will trap everyone. They say to them that, are you working anywhere or you working online? Then they say to you that you have invested here to get more benefit from this by investing also that can see you your account detail to access your account. But you have tried to avoid them and don't trust anyone. Just do your work and earn money simply. They are in groups, one of them is their leader and the other work as a team. So don't trap them in their nets and neglect them.

I am very happy that someone ask about this topic and it's glad to tell you about such sites which can hack your account and to then can steel your BTC and other useful information. So I should suggest you don't to trust any other websites. Good luck.

There are a lot of existing sites these days that are offering a great deal at one point but if they want to they want you they will leave you and you will lose money..  As an apprentice you should always be very careful to stay away from scammers as well as scammers on a site.

Yes we should avoid fraud scammers These days there are a lot of offers  on social media. Many people get caught in their trap very easily I would like to say That we should not be tempted by any kind Greed is bad We should avoid fraud  scammers 

We work in this forum, and it is sure that there are a lot of fraudulent members working on it and waiting for the appropriate opportunity to steal your account and your balance, so you have to be careful and pay attention and avoid falling into their hands.

Yes you are right there are many sites that are scammer , so we should be care full before to work on any site .in fake sites we not money waste our time but also waste our money.Crypto talk is trust able site .If we write good comments we get reputation any earn a lot of money .

• Useful or interesting 1

36 minutes ago, Showrov03 said:

this scam site is so quick to share because no one can find them easily because their offers are genuine and attract many members

Sure! Many members have lost their money in that site because they did not check it well before they trust them, so they ended up losing their money. That is why we have to be careful anytime when we are looking for cheap rates in exchanging our coins so that we can avoid such scammers.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Many people are on Internet for different purposes. Some are here for knowledge some are here for earning. Some are here for entertainment. But many are here for making fraud with others be aware of them. 🙏 

I would say EA is cheating people in the cryptocurrency world that uses both their exchanger and wallet.  Whenever you want to join an exchanger I suggest you look for popular ones like Jobit, Beaniens, Cocaine and Coinbase because surely everyone knows that they are not good scam site and when it comes to wallet side you are advised to go to blockchain wallet because they  Legitimate and we will protect. Invest here which is a scam and the exchange site says that we will charge a lower fee from your transaction which is also a scam .. So we must be careful about it.

Hello mates, we need to follow about scammer traps. For this reason, we need to write forum post with maintain forum rules and regulations. Scammers are always make highly giveaway or 5x profit return in one. My dear, if you find this type of scammers, you will catch him and report to admin....