Don't fall into a scammer trap! - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Don't fall into a scammer trap!

Thank you for sharing this information with us. We have to be smart and some steps ahead of the scammers. They can do anything to scam us. Let be careful.

Thank you for sharing this topic. Now a days Bit coin are famous many people are join this. So, the scammers scam the people and hack his account. Scammers delete this section in which we create a topic about the scammers. Scammers uses many sites so, be care full and find out before the invest.

Wow you blow my mind i am so glad to you thanks for telling and give us awareness about scammer because we are a newbies and we don't properly how which people we want to trust or which not so guiding us its a very thankful thing from juniors

There are lots of scammers everwhere looking for people to scam every single day so we are not safe and we need to trust the sites or platform we are entering because nowhere is safe any more. So I advice we keep our wallets a secret to ourselves

All of us needs to be conscientious concerning the web content privately stopover at,  have been a whole lot going from web site available that tend to be counterfeits, calm, examine web pages if viable talk to deal consisting of representatives any computing device then you also go for holiday at ahead of investment.

This is a very important topic. Scammers are everywhere now. We should be very careful with our investment and know when to invest seek advice from professionals on other to avoid been scam

scammers always have many ways to cheat and it is something that bothers me because they are people capable of using their talent for good and improving the situation surely because great minds are behind these situations therefore you have to stay safe and not fall for any traps or tempting news.

Thank you bro for cleared between official or fake, yes bro with the passage of time this is becoming famous as well as the scammer wants to get there placed.

Thank you so much for detailing such things. There are a lot of members who fall into such traps because they thought they would get a lot of cryptocurrency. One thing we should always keep in mind is that we only get cryptocurrency for the work we do and nothing more. So try to join only on sites that are genuine

Hello my dear friend, you are very right, there are many sites like this and they try to confiscate your money and personal information. When we see such harmful sites, we should notify me immediately.Thank you also for this sharing, it is necessary for people to wake up.

there are many cameras on any platform but there are also many scammers on this site which always find these type people who discuss and share your personal information and data about this site so when the camera will gain your personal information that are then you will be hard for you and they are also we draw your payment after working of your useful and valuable profit from this real base earning at form. So i advice to all members to keep well connected to their their senior year but those people who ask your personal information that are so avoid these type of people and be aware because these people are scammers who don't see them.

I heard a lot about this site and unfortunately it stole a lot of users' money, so we must always be careful because in the world of encryption there are a huge number of fake sites that target users. Get stolen and it'd be pretty cool in design. A site that displays all the fraudulent sites on it.

Now a days there is no difference in real and scamers work . Now the scamers have gained so much knowledge that they can do everything to scam. There is not much difference in both of these. We should be careful . But unfortunately we are trapped in it because of our any mistake .

My dear friend, you must save the information you need.  Spammers will always want to steal the information you need.  If you do not protect your profile, your coins will be hacked by spammers.  You will lose everything  You need to be careful so that no spammer can steal your information.  They are a big team.  They will kill you.  You will lose your investment.

I always feel afraid of these things, especially since I was subjected to fraud from one of the sites that I worked on previously ..

Therefore, if I am not 100% sure of the site I will start working with, then I never take this step ..

I think that I am satisfied with working here in this forum, and I will not think of working elsewhere ..

Thank you for this useful post my friend ..

Thank you very much for bringing this information to us.I am very new here and I know that I should not be a victim of such a trap.There are too many scammers in the crypto world that can steal your money 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/11/2020 at 7:34 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends, 

Just a a little advice, there have been many crypto sites this days and among all those there are also scam sites in both sections including exchanges and wallets. I want to share one exchange site that you should never use it.. Its known as changehing (www.changehigh.com) they promise to give exchange your bitcoins to paypal in high rates than all other exchanges, but they will just steal your money. Many people have lost their money with it according to trustpoint review.. They will pay you 7800.$ for 1 BTC while the normal price is 6800.$ look this picture.. we should be very careful when choosing crypto stes.

scam.thumb.JPG.ff0f2de250f4a872457a671b106fb0de.JPG

Thank you soo much! Well you are right, I am literally shocked how the scammers play with us. So we must be careful, before sharing sensitive information with any website its my request please do some research about it weather its a scam or legit. Its sad that number of scammers are increasing with the increase in the popularity of cryptocurrencies. So be alert everybody!

Actually we need to be extra careful with the kind of people that we should mingle with because this forum contain some scammers who come to youas a true friend want only opportunity to scam you.never you share your personal information with those untrusted friend.

Exactly as crypto market is getting bigger the scammers are also increasing . You should be really careful about this you have to get the knowledge about crypto world to get rid of scammers.

Post is useful to all beginners, we must be careful when dealing with cryptocurrencies, and we must seek the advice of senior members before trading.

Hello my friend, and thank you for this important advice. Most of us here are new to the world of the Internet and platforms, and therefore the rate of our occurrence of these mistakes is very large, so we have to be careful and learn well

• +1 1

On 4/11/2020 at 7:34 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends, 

Just a a little advice, there have been many crypto sites this days and among all those there are also scam sites in both sections including exchanges and wallets. I want to share one exchange site that you should never use it.. Its known as changehing (www.changehigh.com) they promise to give exchange your bitcoins to paypal in high rates than all other exchanges, but they will just steal your money. Many people have lost their money with it according to trustpoint review.. They will pay you 7800.$ for 1 BTC while the normal price is 6800.$ look this picture.. we should be very careful when choosing crypto stes.

scam.thumb.JPG.ff0f2de250f4a872457a671b106fb0de.JPG

Thank you so much dear for giving this information in the topic there are a lot of scammers And many people have lose their money And we should make a proper topic on this In which we tell them Members that how the The Scammers Steal our money And like this we will get proper knowledge and like this way help each other.

It safe many people to fit scam from these scammers. High withdraw limits, asking for your keys and insignificant payrolls are some of the points you can remember to identify such scams. There are obviously lots of scams in the cryptocurrency world. so do exchange websites and wallets and coins. That's why I only use the most popular, though there are many cheaper things but I do not trust. 

Thank you dear. There are many scammers sites which are working with BTC. So be careful and don't trust to anyone. If you trust on that then you lose your Mony. So use only ligal method of exchange which is secure.

Thanks dear i will try my best. I have never mind to join any forum in the future . Because this forum is all over the best for me. Most of the people faced many fraudulent. Because they do not fix on a single forum. I will suggest all of them they joied on this forum forum. And do work hard with all attension.