Is there any risk in crypto talk.. ? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jerry2493

Is there any risk in crypto talk.. ?

The only risk is that a forum member publishes constant posts about failed cryptocurrency projects and is advised to invest in them. The result is that many beginners lose money because of this.

Man it  has been a couple days since a stop posting, but im back now. So what you mean risk? Risk of what type? Like risk of loosing your personal information? I think the risk of being robbed is present through all the internet, so try to follow the same behavior everywhere you are. Dont share any information with anyone, be very prudent, if you doubt, into believing and not, its best to not. Always try to update passwords and most important, cyber security is more dangerous to take care off when you share your personal information in social networks, that way is easier for hackers to answer your personal questions and gain access to your accounts. 

On 11/4/2020 at 8:39, jerry2493 said:

Hola chicos.

Quiero preguntar, ¿existe algún riesgo en las conversaciones criptográficas ...? si existe algún riesgo, ¿cómo podemos reducirlo? Si hay alguna pauta para reducir el riesgo, por favor avíseme.

Just do not fall for the deception, for example: Never give anyone your seed phrase, never send money but be sure about the receiver, do not share personal information or passwords because only you should know them and nobody else, if they write to tell you that You have won a prize of a large sum of money but do not deposit first, or if you are asked to enter a page and download a file, be careful and keep your antivirus fully updated to avoid being a victim of a hack. Greetings.

The truth is, I don't understand what risk you are talking about, the risk of registering in cryptotalk and giving your opinions does not exist, now we are talking about the risk that they can admonish you or even block the account that does exist but reading the rules that are not many and they are very clear I am sure that your stay in this forum will be very useful.

What you mean, you're saying ban, yes you can be banned from this forum if you don't respect the rules, it's really important, you have to follow the rules so that there's no problem. Or you're trying to understand the risk of your account scam, yes, because there are so many fraudsters, and you have to be careful, just you have to work on the original website.  

The only risk i know we can all face in the forum is receiving warning points or getting banned from the forum completely but the risk can be reduced if we all abide by the forums rules and regulations. Our main assignment in the forum is to make good contributions so let's be good ambassadors by posting beneficial stuffs in any section we visit.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, I think anything that goes with profit definitely has risks, and the risk I discovered here is that if you don't go by the laws of the platform you will be banned or if you create multiple accounts you can be banned. 

I don't understand how it can be risky to talk about cryptocurrencies.
All you have to do is read the rules of this forum and stick to them so that you are not banned

• +2 1

Well, it depends on what kind of risk you mean, for example, if there is a risk of learning false information, that the users are not sincere and so on.

There are many risks involved in this forum , there is spam or fraud people or sites . Because it is a virtual currency it is open to cyber attacks and very high risk. Cryptotalk is subjected to the current market situation so the prices of currency keep on changing every second

• Useful or interesting 1

There are not any risk in cryptotalk  it is completely save but if your country  blocked the crypto maybe you will face some political problem 

Я не думаю, что здесь может быть какой-то риск. Разве что вы попадетесь на удочку какого-нибудь мошенника, который предоставит вам ложную информацию

There is a risk of becoming smarter if we talk about this risk then yes.😂 Well, seriously, I think there is some risk in talking about cryptov currencies in certain places, because in some countries cryptov currencies are not yet legalized.🙃

On 4/11/2020 at 9:39 PM, jerry2493 said:

Hello guys.

I want to ask, is there any risk in crypto talk..? if there is any risk how can we reduce our risk . If there is any guideline For reducing risk please advise me.

For the time being (I passed my first week here) I have no reason to think there is any potential risk.

• No one wrote a private message or something.
  • Admins and mods are always checking the posts and taking actions.
  • Rules are well explained, and most of people seems to follow them.

Forums are safe places in most of cases, unless the engine is not updated and there are backdoors or something... but it cannot affect your account or wallets, so just have some common sense and try to add some value with your comments.

If you're not earning BFG right now... it's because you don't want to.

bf_320x50.png.9ae4d9cd20f0afcbe3f8ddcb0e42b3a9.png

Click on the banner and unleash your possibilities.

What kind of conversations are you referring to? the ones that take place here between forum users? There is no risk as long as you comply with the rules and guidelines that are given to you by the administrators.

• +2 1

Well, there could be a certain risk depending on the commissions that the exchange charges you, and at the same time if the currency to which you change is devalued you would practically lose part of your money

On général y-a pas de risque sauf si vous donnez votre argent pour n'importe quel ou vous mots de passe de portefeuille . Plateforme. Ou Site web ou vous travaillez

• +3 1

There can be no financial risks on the forums. But there is a risk that his account will be closed. You can overcome this by following the rules. This forum is especially a blessing to inform people. You can earn some serious money thanks to the information here.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Hey mate, if you follow the forum rules than you not have a any risk but if you post useless content and comment wrong information or comment spam type than you can be banned in this forum.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The only risk i can see is that if we post wrongly so our account will be blocked and we will lost our time. This is the only risk i can see here in this platform. If we work honestly so there is no risk and there is no fear.

• +2 1

Hello my friend .. I am new here so I cannot give you anything from my personal experience, but I can advise you as my friends who have been here for a long time advised me ... There is no danger in this site. You just have to read the forum rules and abide by them so that you are not banned

Hi. There is absolutely no risk, unless of course you are going to post the wallet number and password to it .... The forum is safe, they will always help you, they will answer, especially if the question is interesting and not stupid. So ask what you want about the cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

Risky is depending on you. If you maintain you in this forum in legal way and following all rules of this forum if u post here regularly you are safe. But if you follow some members who may take you to scam platform you are in risky way. 

• +1 1