A tip for the Beginners and for all members! - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Beast921

A tip for the Beginners and for all members!

You are not wrong but I think most of the users on this forum love to comment under the other's topics just to minimize the risks of getting warning points from the moderators on this forum. I have also seen, newbies are creating the random topics without any ideas.

Yes, you have raised a valid question here. I also found that most of the members only rely on commenting the posts of others and don't create their own topic and reason behind this is that they don't possess enough valuable and informative content . So, they don't go for writing their own topic . But it is our responsibility to make sure that we should create our useful content by ourselves.

• +5 1

Your absolutely right friend.Crypto talk forum pays money for write comments and post topics, but now so many new members add in this forum, and they only write comments and leave this forum,and my self when i am new i write some posts, but unfortunately this post are deleted so iam afraid to create post but now once again try to write topics.

@RubinanazHello my friend , you have a good point , but also disagree with you as long you but your post to the beginners cause as a beginner can't post a new topic cause they still learning about this forum and don't have much knowledge about crypto currencies or the rules of this forum they better to comment untill they have the needed knowledge and information so they can post a new topics 

Posting new posts is a duty of all members of the forum.  Even if you are a beginner you can create new posts and useful topics.  You have to search for a new and useful topic and publish it on the forum.

• +3 1

Members' parts My advice to you in general is that we have people who work hard in this wonderful forum. My advice to you is to read the forum rules well and this is achieved in a special section for the rules called for the forum in this section publishes all the forum rules in general for the forum. If it adheres well, it will We get the experience and knowledge from the forum safely and we did not expose ourselves to the ban from this forum in general, thank you very much

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes I really agree with you there are many beginner are not reading the rules and  regulations of this forum and keep posting a same topic.

• +1 1

That this is in the beginners section most of the time as you find a lot of new posts in the rest of the sections.  I think members should make an effort to post more useful and new posts.

• +3 1

I don't know why there aren't so many new posts.  Creating a new post is not difficult as it is very easy.  Members should search for topics that suit everyone in order not to be deleted ..

• +3 1

There is no crime in posting commts or topics. You first follow the rules and regulations in crypto forum. You can post comment's with useful and helpful to other members

On 4/23/2020 at 1:38 PM, Whited35 said:

You are not wrong but I think most of the users on this forum love to comment under the other's topics just to minimize the risks of getting warning points from the moderators on this forum. I have also seen, newbies are creating the random topics without any ideas. 

This is one of the reason why there's ba lot of members here who are not creating a topic and i experienced that. I created a topic and receiving off topic because i pit the topic on the wrong section and after that i just replying to the other's topic to make a posts and help them to answer their thoughts or questions.

• Useful or interesting 1

8 hours ago, JesusFries said:

This is one of the reason why there's ba lot of members here who are not creating a topic and i experienced that. I created a topic and receiving off topic because i pit the topic on the wrong section and after that i just replying to the other's topic to make a posts and help them to answer their thoughts or questions.

As far as, there is no rule for the members to create specific numbers of topics, they are fine on this forum but the question is, what sort of contribution are they seriously offering if there is no useful topic during the stay on this forum? I expect members to create quality, unique and useful topic to help the community. If your topics are deleted for the first time, try to follow all the forum rules. 

All beginners have concerns about posting topics, fears of getting banned, having their posts removed, and receiving a negative reputation if the post is not helpful.

My friends Posting a topic is not that difficult, just search for new topics and post something useful that receives the admiration of the members and you will be fine.

• +3 1

Yes, but with great regret, we cannot see that some members give it to junior members who create negative reviews, so we must beware of them and improve the reality of this forum. Thank you.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, you are absolutely right. We should not only comment, but from my side, I don't see myself ready enough to publish important and useful topics for everyone. I spend my time now learning and gaining more experience. Good luck 

• +2 1

Yes I agree with you mate, most of we the begginers only focus on commenting which is totally wrong, we also have to try to be creating a useful topics that will help members of the forum to gain knowledge from it too. Is not easy anyway.

• +1 1

You're right, my friend, we have to publish topics of interest at least one topic a day along with our comments from it we get money and also earn a good reputation 
And from it the forum contains enough topics for discussion and learning

I completely agree with you, it is our duty to make the forum better for learning, so we have to try to create good and new topics in the forum so that the forum becomes better and people are attracted to join it

It is true. It is best for all to create their own topics by searching for the best ideas that may benefit everyone and gain a good interaction, which will increase their profit.

I agree with you but actually creating a useful, informative post is not that especially as it needs to avoid repetition and got to our own ideas. And to so, we have to gain a lot of information to make that happen. We can't just do some research and copy it as it is. I guess it is a matter of time and we'll be able to write a good useful post. 

We must write at least one topic that is not repeated. It should be discussed at the beginning and it is useful, and we should increase this forum more and more so that we can reap many profits.

Thank you for your advice. I think newbies such as myself are only commenting on topics instead of writing one is because of fear from getting bolocked or writing a repeated topic especially that we do not know yet what are the old topics. 

Dear friend, since I am still a novice member in this platform, I am still commenting on the published topics. Therefore, we must create positive and new ideas to be published in this forum with the aim of improving it and raising it to the top, and we must make sure that our posts are perfect and have a positive and non-repetitive meaning. Thank you.

Indeed, most of the members only comment and do not post, but I excuse them because it is not easy to have good content to post, and they also avoid the warning points that they fear