A tip for the Beginners and for all members! - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Beast921

A tip for the Beginners and for all members!

I am doing good work as a newbe here , but your post is going to prove to be very useful because on which you have said that every post which will have some interesting content will be very helpful for us and we will get good reputations.  

Because I believe that every post became interesting only when it has a good topic and in addition to that it will have good pus written in it. 

I would like to say here that the new members in the course of work here must follow the rules and regulations of this forum, otherwise there is a possibility of account bonding. Thank you.

You're right and there are numerous individuals who are not curious about creating a theme or maybe commenting on existing post, in addition it'll be adviceable in case we make unused points that will advantage the gathering additionally make room for the newbies to discover most recent post which isn't less than a month.

Hello guys now feel pleasure to welcome all the beginners and newbies to this wonderful world of opportunities and ideas . Most of the begginers should not know the rules and regulations first. So all the beginners must read the rules and regulation of this forum atleast 3 times. If you don't follow the rules and regulations you will be get banned. Your topic should be informative and innovative. If you have any questions to ask for senior members you should make them as topics.

• +2 1

On 4/11/2020 at 5:14 PM, jerry2493 said:

yes it should be done, but  we have knowledge for that topic which will discuss and  other people take advantage  of that post. our post must be contains on interesting and informative topic.

HELLO  friend I agree with you that  it should be done.our content should be  informative and full of knowledge because  thoroughly discussion  with each other can bring us a lot of comfort and ease in our life.Topics should be clear and meaningful. This platform  is so important  for those who wants to support  your family and learn about digital world .

It a great idea we always come up with our own idea and share it for other members to benefit from such posts rather than always commenting and by doing this we also help in increasing the knowledge of our members and the forum grows

Yes, you are right my dear friend it is the responsibility of every member on this forum to post good content. For newbies and junior members, I would suggest that they gain knowledge first and then they post. The First, 100 posts mark is enough to make you capable of posting and getting used to this forum. So in my opinion, after you reach 100 posts you start making useful and informative posts for other members. It will be a beautiful way of appreciating this forum 

All in good times mate. Sharing post and topics both are almost same. We share our thoughts and ideas on here. While sharing the topics it should contain more informative as in my opinion. If we can share the post as well as we can share the topic too.

• +1 1

On 11/04/2020 at 3:12 PM, Beast921 said:

Hello guys I hope you all are doing well!

As we all know a lot of newbies as well as beginners only try to comment on other posts.They don't prefer to post.But why?I think we should think about it.This forum is paying us,It should be our responsibility to do some favour for the forum.Creating interesting topics will attract the members to your posts and the chances of getting reputation increase too!

That's why I suggest all of you not to comment only!Create posts as well!

Here's a tip for me if you liked my content you can give me reputation.

Have a Good Day!

Exactly dude we should create a new informative topics that are useful for forum members but i see alot of.members here who are not creating topics and only add comments to others topic if we all are still doing this new members never got information about this forum..

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes mate. I completely concur with you that as it were attempting to comment and not making any unused posts appear the decreased brain that the individuals are having. Making unused posts will offer assistance the gathering and eventually make strides the quality of the site.

As a beginner we should follow all the rules and regulations of the forum. Try to complete the first 100 free posts so that we can earn money from the next 20 posts and 50 likes per day. Also try to read the comments and opinions of others so that you can get an idea about the post. 

Hello friends I'm new bie here.so I'm doing my best here. And I hope when I complete my 100 post then I'm should to make topic by myself and you all are support me. Thanks to all and have a nice day.

What you say is correct, my friend, because many people here rely on comments only, but they must start writing important topics that benefit everyone because these topics may help us gain a good reputation and reach success.

• +1 1

Please my menbers of this further I am deeply sorry about that question because am new member of this site I don't know haw I will give urs this sweet answer

Members who are working on this platform should create a topic along with posting here. There are many members who do not just post here but do not create topics, they should also create interesting topics here so that people can read their topics and also give them reputations. When you create topics here, then many members will get new and interesting topics for posting here, which will benefit the platform even more. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you are asked to give any tips for new and old, I would say that first you will practice these. Secondly, you will look at the spelling mistakes. Thirdly, you will not diagnose any topic without understanding and will not post or comment on that topic.  And fourthly, you will always try to earn by making tasteful comments.  It will increase your fame and respect.

The most important thing for new and old members is to never create any kind of content without understanding it properly. Because this is very important issue for a content.

This topic is helpful for newbies. Your notes are important and I hope every new members will learn from your experiences and can improve his level to become a senior members with a lot of knowledge. I think newbies do not publish topics because they do not have enough information and good experience in the field of cryptocurrencies.

Edited by Naylor89

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Hello friends. I am new here.All i need to say for the all beginners is that cryptotalk is a platform to earn money. You just need to work hard & have patience. In here,we can learn new things.I am very happy to work here.

Hello my dear friend,this topic is important for all. Because unless you create a new topic, then you cannot succeed on this platform. So all of you should create whatever is on this platform which is always a good topic so that you will always be successful on this platform. You who always follow this platform rules, create new topic and those who achieve their reputation positive on this platform.

So my friend, I am agree with you. This forum is a beneficial site for us. We can learn many things and earn money from this Cryptotalk. Begginers should read all comments and reply carefully. They have to follow the rules and then start their work. 

Thank you friend for putting up with that tip. As a beginner I'm only exploring the forum and I'm in the first stage of learning how to use it. Your post has been very insightful and helpful. Once I reach my hundredth post and once I figure out how to post I will also do the same. 

Hi friends i hope you are doing well so i can suggest few tips for you special for Newly beginners so everyone should get fallow rules and regulations in this forum because it is very important for your fature in this section.

• +2 1