The best way to reduce panic situation! - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

The best way to reduce panic situation!

Hello my friend, there is nothing in this forum that needs panic, all things are completely clear and safe, and if a member encounters a problem, you should contact one of the forum officials or speak with the old members, good luck

• +2 1

It's understandable to want to get out of positions and sell securities as soon as possible. However, it is dependent on the timing. When you sell in a panic, that means you're selling during a big slump in which buyers have lost interest. It is often a smart decision, particularly if the lack of confidence is real and not imagined. I don't recommend panic selling in bitcoin, but emergency selling in a lot of cryptocoins might save a lot of smart people from complete failure.

• +2 1

Yes my friend I've also encountered the kind of members which often becomes panic and immediately ask it by creating a topic. It's a good thing to create a topic and ask. But the thing which should be done in advance is to try yourself and find the solution. If we can't find solution then ask the others about it. And more importantly do not take any sensitive decision while you're in panic mode. 

When we fall into a problem, we have to look for a solution to it and ask the experienced that it helps us a lot instead of being inconvenienced and tense .. There are people with experience who have a solution to every problem. Ask and don't care when you get into trouble.

My dear friend I want to tell you that there is a simple way to reduce this panic situation at this time good shoe to wear the masks and follow the instruction of the government that is very beneficial for us to stop this panic situation of the covid-19 be careful.

Greetings, buddy. This article does not appear to be relevant to this segment or forum. If you explain any circumstance that we come across on this forum and make errors. Then all will be fine. However, you made no mention of this forum.

The best way is to be patient, as with it alone, I can overcome the panic that may befall us from falling currency rates.
Avoid buying and selling randomly, and this behavior is what leads to a drop in currency prices.
Through my practice of work there are steps I follow and the results will be positive.
Do not rush . Breathe a sigh of relief. relax. Review your accounts. Know where the error is.
You find the solution easily.

My dear friend, if I trade, I have a lot of problems because I am ba begginer don't know anything about it. I will ask my senior to give me some information about trade so that I can make money by doing good business.

• +1 1

First of all thank you so much for sharing helpful and very useful post hope you always sharing this helpful post first I think panic situation time you need to calm down and keep deep breathing and good thing you pray god because god listening your all problems hope my opinion is proof of motivation to yourself.

Happy posting dear.

Panic makes us do a lot of wrong things. When we feel panic, we have to relax by drinking some sedatives such as coffee or tea, or by doing exercises, but you must strengthen your self-confidence in order to alleviate panic states.

When you panic it actually lead you to the wrong way for that I will suggest we seek for help from members that have more experience than us in this forum and believe me if you panic it either lead you to loss or lead you to miss out on a great chance especially in trading coins.

• +3 1

I want to thank you for your advice, it is very practical if we take it into account, this will help us to have the strength to solve our problems and not succumb to the panic that we could have, when working with cryptocurrencies.

Hello mate, there is so many things to do in panic situations like listening to music or maybe calling a close friend, in my case I try to walk in the places that makes me relax, search for such places in your area.

Actually Yes, we all feel nervous, and that's a human impression. You have to calm yourself down, get out of the situation you are in, go out for a walk, and when you come back, think again and carry your confidence and be strong.

Dear friend. i don't think this post is related to this section or forum. if you describe any situation which we find on this forum and make mistakes. Then it will be good. But you didn't mention anything about this forum.

Hello my friend
Yes, this is true. We do not have to panic, but rather we must act with awareness and wisdom and benefit from the opinions and experiences of senior members like you
Good luck to you

Hi, buddy .I want to thank you for this topic because it is very important to remind people that panic, fear and stress cause us great losses due to making the wrong decisions .No matter how big the problem is, the person should try to calm down and solve the problem carefully so as not to regret it later.

My friend, panic in the world of cryptocurrencies is more than fear of missing a very important event or a coin, an airdrop, or a devaluation of a coin’s asset, or even a moment of trading because these are types of panic that can arise from

Just don't remember that situation and tell your mind all is well this will help you to forget your panic situation if you want sucess in your life then don't think about panic situation.

Throughout the cryptocurrency market, we must first recognise that there can not always be gains while trading cryptocurrency. In the event of a defeat, we must be able to maintain self-control and develop the ability to be patient even in the most trying of circumstances.

Dear friend. i don't think this post is related to this section or forum. if you describe any situation which we find on this forum and make mistakes. Then it will be good. But you didn't mention anything about this forum.

Welcome, my friends. Most of the people who work here are afraid because they hear some rumors about the fact that work in this forum is forbidden or against the laws in some countries, but do not worry and there is no need to fear

Reduced panic is simple in theory, but complicated in practice. It's really difficult because panicked people struggle to make sound decisions and think creatively. I have a simple solution: don't do anything at that time, just relax by drinking a cup of coffee, breathing deeply, and listening to some soothing music... to re-establish your equilibrium.

My friend, don't worry. Just thinking calmly, consulting the experienced people and acting on their advice, the problem will be solved. Maybe the solution is simple, or maybe there is no problem and it's routine. Just work without breaking the rules and your business will be successful

Thank you for the excellent suggestion and realization; it can be difficult to comprehend the cause of fear, but it is a natural human instinct, and it is true, so following advice is the best option.