The best way to reduce panic situation! - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

The best way to reduce panic situation!

Panic and getting stress is depending on your own work .

If you come then you will not be able to work properly. So take risk in your life and make fullfill your goals by using this platform to earn money by easily.

Well post, it is very useful sharing information in this forum because read it every topic,and clear a right concept and then after comment because study knowledge is every topic is very important so I am read this topic and then after I comment in this topic.

• Useful or interesting 1

Whenever we find ourselves in a problem or confusion,  we should never shy away from finding solutions from other people. That is what the forum does for us by being a member. Nobody should expect that they should do everything alone. Asking for help is not a sign of weakness but rather it shows that such person is serious. We as solution providers should not mock anyone that  need it but help out as much as we can.

I agree with you.  We are all human beings making many mistakes every day.  We think a lot about these. We should not think about these, we should think about how we will move forward and how we will overcome.

There is no better way to reduce panic than without panicking, sometimes you have to let it go before you start again.Inspiration about business and some people fall into a state of panic as a result of which they reduce their investment.  We should avoid fear in all our activities, especially in the case of cryptocurrencies.

Thanks alot for sharing this , I think this post will actually help members who panic in bad situations, actually panicking in a bad situations is not a way of solving that problem at the moment, instead find the cause of the problem, and look for a way out.

Panic situations happen to everyone, especially beginners. When panic occurs we must be able to overcome it so as not to cause harm. Finding a solution to every panic is the main thing, we can ask our friends their opinion. At least we can reduce the panic feeling so that it doesn't fall too deep.

Very good topic and recommendations. We are human and its normel for us fell nervous and do mistics.So we all should culm in this situation so that we don't do anything stupid . 

I think keep yourself calm and think positively is the best way to reduce your panic situation. Some members become panic when they face any problem in their accounts. I wanna tell them being panic is not the solution of any problem. we should be strong enough to face any problem and resolve it in a positive way. Some people become panic when they face a little loss in trading and investment and don't know how to handle that situations. They need to keep patience and try to learn from their mistakes and don't need to be panic. Up and down are the part of life so we should make  ourselves strong to face any type of situations in life.

It's not easy to reduce panic. It was always hard for me in real life and crypto world. In life we can get help from our friends to reduce the panic but in crypto we don't have that chance. Also in crypto we're investing something and i get panic when i lose money. In crypto we should have some patience otherwise we can sell our investments every price decrease.

• +1 1

the panicking in different situations of the life is normal but the thing is we need to face our problems with courage and power to get rid of the panic situation. one must lose hope in that kind of situations and be courageous and manly to overcome that situation,.

•  

i think i will explain about the best way to reduce panic situation because i liked this post so listen brother , Indeed, l absolutely do agree with your opinion on that. When you face any problems, you should focus to find the solution of problems. You need to have patience to solve this problem and there is nothing to worry about it. Everybody who are here from time to time can face any problems , that all i have about that question so good luck for you my brother .

Sensation of panic is terrible, particularly inside the field of coding. Dread opens us to misfortunes, particularly when the market costs are low and the arrangements that I have given are awesome and we should all follow them.

yeah i also think so that if we are confused about something or we have question in our mind then we should clarify it first and we should never be confused we should always try to relax our mind. 

If we get pregnant then it may result in a different situation and we can feel a lot of loss and maybe repent after the passage of the time.

Edited by Golem king

Most of the wrong decisions are made in a state of stress or psychological pressure, because the brain is unable to focus and think properly due to the problems it faces ... especially for beginners who face a problem for the first time.

Hello Friends, There are two sides of every business (Profit and Loss). If you got profit you feel excited and if you loss don't give up. Panicking in Situation of loss is not a best solution. Be Patient and Check where's the mistake held. Then find the better way to solve the problem.😊

I think it's the habit of humans that when they race any difficulty then get panic but we don't need to be pessimistic in difficult situation and should try to be patient and optimistic to solve the problem and find the best solution in a calm way 

First of all we should try to staty away from reaching upto the panic situation.But if unfotunately we fall into a panic situation than we need to remain relax.we should not think too much about that situation.We should be patient .And we should look towards the all possible solutions about that situation.

22 hours ago, Shiya said:

Yes I really appreciate this topic and love it, most members are not good in trading because they lack much ideas on how it work and they cant be patient to learn about it. So with that the make lost huge loss

You are right, in addition why most of members always panic is that they failed to understand the rules and regulation of the forum and lack of patience always lead to panic as well. Finally in trading loss and gain work in hand together.

The best way to reducing panic is easy but in reality it is very difficult. It's really hard because panic people have a hard time making good judgment and clever thinking. I have a small solution that at that time don't do anything, just relax by drinking a cup of coffee and breathing and listening to a little relaxing music to stabilize yourself.

To find solutions we need to be calm, patient and well coordinated in other to find solutions to problems facing us. because we can find the solution without know what is the cause of problem . And all the problem have a solution, just you have to be patient . 

And we should look towards the all possible solutions about that situation. 

the best way to reduce anxiety is to be patient.  Because if we are patient in bad situations then we can deal with it and we should solve the problem.

On 4/11/2020 at 8:56 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

There are many members who get nervous very quickly when they face any problem, it's not good to get panic when you have problems because it may bring bad effects to you and you can make unexpected decisions. This works to crypto world too, when you will get panic because of some problems you may make unexpected actions and you may lose your money.

SOLUTION.
When you face any problems, you have to find the cause of that problem and then find a solution to solve it. Other member are panic when they can't solve their problems, but we are all humans and we were given different thoughts every person so that we can help each other! You can't do all things by yourself, sometimes you need help from those who around's you.

Have a good day!

Actually I don't really believe in what you call panicking because to me people only panic when they have much to lose, those that don't have anything to lose never panic. In order words panic means or is another name for been scared, so I'd rather say people are been scared.

I absolutely concur with you. An individual doesn't result in these present circumstances life knowing it all, however he picks up experience because of learning and the missteps he makes. We should consistently look for an answer for issues and maintain a strategic distance from scurry and wrong investigation.

I also have a one suggestion if you stuck in this situation than you should make a topic and know and suggestions of other members and then decide what you want to do so don't get nervous be cool and relexed your minds Because in this work we do our work with cool mind.

hello my friend you are right , we should be calm and patient to know how we can solve our problems also we can ask for help from friends and experts