Making new topic everyday about crypto - Page 19 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Making new topic everyday about crypto

Almost all the topics are not created and not informative things are mostly in any topic. So if all the users must research about a topic and then write it down as a topic with a attractive title then it will be beneficial for all of the people. 

Yes you are right that we have to make topic on daily basis related to this forum and to the trip to word and I have seen that there are many happening in Crypto word on daily basis related to that happenings we can create post and discuss them in the forum and increased the reputation and become this topic useful for the forum and the forum members. Because not all members see news,and not a user can cover the all. So this will be good

Yes, I completely agree with you, there are repeated topics so much so that sometimes when I read the post, I wonder whether I have read it before or not, because of the similarity of the content and ideas and the difference in the wording only But the feature to sort posts from newest to oldest helped me kindly.

I really like this idea of making new topics every day because it will help members to improve the knowledge that they already have about cryptocurrencies but for me I do not have the knowledge that is required yet to start making my own topics but when I do I will also start making posts.

Yes,it is a common feature that we have to make new topics every day  in crypto talk. Because old topics are not allowed for second time use. If we want to get good reputation then unique a.d newest topics will bring wale fare for us.          

Every day is a good time to touch a topic, especially here in Cryptocurrencies and financial markets, remember that you have to keep in constant growth to evolve more and more, the day we stop learning we will stagnate and that is where we will begin to doubt about what we are doing, keep learning and improving our habits always.

Hi dear you are right in thia platforum we see the old poat of useful content. But you can bore to recomment on these poat so it is time to share the new ideas and information about crypto. 

If you agree. Thanks in advance 

• +4 2

On 4/11/2020 at 12:34 PM, kizz said:

I think this will become helpful to everyone because some topics are old and not easy to understand. I will appreciate everyone that will make a useful and meaningful content about crypto currencies that can help us to gain new ideas and learning.

Like if you agree! Thanks!

I agreed on your saying. Creating topics is good idea and to have discussion in the topic and share useful information in forum, and help each other, support each others work and appreciate each other and grow together as a team to achieve the dream. 

Thank you so much dear for sharing such a great information. We all need to you type of member who give us guidelines about this forum and about cryptocurrencies. I think your information prove really helpful for all. I hope you get more success. 

Yes you are right making new topics everyday is a good idea but we should make sure we avoid making duplicate copy of topic we should try to make topics that will be beneficial to all the members of the forum which will make every one acquire more knowledge and experience on the posts and comments that will be make under the topic of discussion

The increase in the number of useful topics related to cryptocurrencies increases the usefulness of the content of this forum in general, but the problem is that many members cannot write a professional topic due to not having enough experience, so we see that most of the posts are comments.

• +3 1

I have personally benefited a lot from this in terms of all the things we are going to learn, but it is also necessary that the topics are coherent so that we do not get lost in the topics and the best advice I can give you is that if you are interested in a certain currency, focus on it. It also happens with the financial markets, if you like something, focus only on that one.

The people who do this really give a lot of value to all the people in the forum, because almost no one is dedicated to every day to make a topic about something, which can mean that people keep track of the Cryptocurrencies and the topics that are being discussed, it is important to take this into account so that we can have better results in what we are going to do.

• +2 1

Yes i appreciate your post friend because the meaningful post can really helpful for the members of the foum and this is good suggestion .

I totally agree with you, cause every new post get us more knowledge.  We can share our opinion, sometimes we can learn something valuable information. And we basically do some research when we saw new post so that our content on this topic will help others.

Thank you. I am a new user and I do not know much about cryptocurrencies and your publication helps me a lot in reading the new topics about cryptocurrencies I hope the experienced members will help and motivate new members through their publications 

Yeah you are right and even it is repeated in many posts that we should not repeat the topics I am pretty sure that the people who used to post and comments in daily basis are well familiar with all the topics because they go through the commenting and posting they know what kind of topic is bieng repeated again and again , and even we can search for the topic so that we can avoid repitation.

Hey! Yes you are right. Many posts / topics are out of date or have a lot of replies. Yes, we should write high quality and useful posts / topics. I myself am trying to create / write good and quality posts / answers. Good Luck!)

I hope that members that can articulate well and write something useful will keep posting and creating articles about cryptocurrencies. But not create a new post every day. Even if you have unique content, it will be very difficult to do that, and encouraging everyone to write a new post each day is not what we want. This will spam the forum with thousands new posts every day and is not very welcome unless every post is of highest quality and usefulness.

Yes it is necessary  to work on new project .so understand the new top acroding to there needs. Because all people want easy work to do. Avoid from deficulty ..

True, this technology is constantly evolving and the cryptocurrency market changes every day, so it is important to keep pace with these changes, and to communicate them to the rest of the members through new topics daily to keep them informed of these updates.

I believe it is good idea to start posting information again so new members don't have to search a lot in old topics looking for explanations , but we need to be careful to avoid writing a repeated topic to avoid getting warning points or ban instead.

Hello, of course I agree with you. New interesting and useful topics will continue this forum's life. I want to try to make topics too, but I am a newbie so I think I should wait a little bit. 

Thanks dear. You spoke well. In fact, we should always create new things. Because, if we can make a good post, it will get popularity from others. We will gain a reputation. Besides, our income will increase. So, we must discover new things. We have to think about new things and get ideas. So that something good can be done.

The truth is that I appreciate many times the amount of information that you give us here regarding Cryptocurrencies, but it is also necessary to know that we can take advantage of this information to apply it ourselves, because daily the market makes its movements, but it is necessary to know that we all have something to learn whether we are beginners or we have been here in the forum for a long time.