Stop fooling yourself - Page 43 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Stop fooling yourself

Repeated topics also cause our comments to be deleted. I was very disappointed when I accidentally commented on the same 3 posts, the same question. and I deleted my comment, I didn't really understand the rules at the time. Creating threads is fine, but check before posting topics to avoid repetition. 

Making threads for reasonable questions are good thing but its not bad to create thread for demanding topics which can be closed after gaining required  answers.But making excessive amount is not a good thing.Which will cause many members down fall in posts as well waste of their efforts.Always choice wisely your topics for  making thread or answering because you have to make quality posts not quantity posts to earn tokens.Always make good judgement in posting.This forum is also encouraging members to clean useless posts as well topics to improve the forum standards which can't be seen anywhere.

Thank you so much for your topic. Your topic can alert newbie to this forum. We should be very careful when we write about any kind of topic. If we comment on one topic you can't do it again. Please be careful about this. If the moderator notice this your post will be deleted. . be careful don't break rules. Good luck.

You are right, my friend, there are a lot of duplicate e-mails, and this matter affects us negatively, as the topic is deleted and our responses are deleted with it. Therefore, I hope all members do not write a duplicate topic or ask questions that were previously answered.

Yes, I agree with you, my friend. I have seen a lot of posts talking about rules, how to work on the forum, how to link a Crypto Talk account on Yobit, and the topic that he is a beginner and needs to know working on the forum and other topics that are useless.  I have seen a lot of useless new posts that were deleted after a short while.  I think some members should stop writing such posts and stick to the rules very well.

Hello my friend, it is okay. It is possible that there will be good things in that, but the posts should be non-repetitive and aimed at improving the forum and be of value for everyone to benefit from

Yes all people even you are using crypto to earn money even i am also here to earn money and to fool myself but why are you teaching this thing teach yourself first because you have also said that if you agree with me give me points that totally rubbish if you do good you will have good 

Hope it helps you

You are one hundred percent right and I agree with you that no one will deceive others. If we do with others, the peoples have ended up with us to avoid plagiarism or repeating other topics or posting on the forum.
 So please stop fooling yourself and give respect to others.  Check before posting and avoid duplicating topics, Thanks.

Hello dear,we being a responsible person of the forum should always demote such activities and a support information posts only, they just waste their time in posting repeated topics,thank you.

I completely agree with you.you are right many people know the answer but they post a question for reputation. Those only fooling themselves.so we should write a valuable content from members can get knowledge.

I agree with you, this is a big mistake and a waste of time. Before discussing the topics, we have to search for them well in the forum. The topics should be new and not repeated. We must all know the basic rules and not violate them, because this will negatively affect us if we violate the rules.  Their topics are creative and fresh, and their discussion should be effective and positive.

Hello
Your words are correct. Some members post similar and useless posts as well
And they should stop that because this is just a waste of time
We must avoid this
I wish you good luck

You are right, I agree with you.

There are a number of members who share frequent posts and this is wrong because moderators delete duplicate posts and so their work is just a waste of time.

Well, my friend, you are absolutely right that some of the members publish topics that are of no use to them and they do not have any relationship in the meaning of the subject. Opinions must be taken against them from the supervisors and the elderly. Thank you to everyone

Hello dear friend
 Of course, we should not share publications previously published by other members. Rather, new and useful topics should be created that concern all members here, because if we repeat the post, it will be deleted.

My dear friend  as a newbie here when i see a post I may get benifits and informations from it unlike you that you might have seen it many times before . Wish you all the best. Jazak Allah ♥️

Yes mate I agree with you that we write our posts with different views and ideas because when our ideas will be same then the admins will be deleted our posts so we avoid to write a post with same information.And we should avoid from the scammer of this platform.

Well said, 

I agree with you, i think  there's any point  in repeating  a topic or a post , it's  just a waste  of time .i have seen many such beginner members are repeating many topics and posts over and over again. 

• +5 1

They don't fooling thier self they fool the other members and think that no one will understand that anything and people giving reply on thier useless content i think it's our duty to give them negative reputation if someone make topic without any relevant reason.

Otherwise moderators and administration will stop the payment after some days.

This type of posts mostly get warning point from other members and also sometime it may cause of ban.

We should first search every topic before made in search bar and than we will get a proper information that the topic is already created or not.