Stop fooling yourself - Page 38 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Stop fooling yourself

Yes, this is correct. We should not ask a question that we know answered in advance or repeatedly in order to obtain payment only because that leads to the deletion of the post and perhaps the ban. Therefore, new topics must be written in which we enrich the forum with information.

Yet in the event that another part can make such point, there is not much, regardless of whether the subject is erased, it is superior to not to get paid yet dealing with the gathering in light of the fact that the records must be associated, I mean yobit and cryptotalk.

How does it mean that I am deceiving myself by what? Your question is confused and my mind has baffled when you are trying to clarify it. I hope that your words will be more accurate and clear and about what you advise about self-deception and what are the opinions and topics dealing with the matter Thank you

• +2 1

I agree with you that they are common and recurring questions. We must find good and correct ways to write topics useful for new members and for the past

• +4 1

Thabku for sharing the valuable information . We all will try to stick by tge rules and moreover to avoid the things that are not valuable and that will cause trouble only for us.

It's true, I have noticed this. Publications with a question so simple that the answer is obvious but perhaps it is to attract even the newest. It would be nice to share more informative topics.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you, my friend. I completely agree with you on this topic because I see many questions that have been answered many times. We must read and write carefully before writing any topic that contains a question that has been answered.

Hello
Thank you, I am new to the forum, and these questions haunt me and I want to ask them, but I am still a beginner
And I was not aware of the existence of a proven publication
I wish you good luck

My friend, I have spoken about something that has been bothering me for a while, but I am not talking about it for the sake of other people's feelings. I completely agree with you. Everyone writes on the same topic and the same question, but in a different form. Everyone only wants a good reputation. It does not matter in any way and this is bad. I wish you success.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

My friend always have to make your publications and partnerships are distinctive and helpful and different from other posts. You must avoid submitting repeated and specific subjects because intermediaries will delete them and send to your account points

• +3 1

Yes, I agree with you, my friend, I have seen many members post meaningless topics and ask silly questions whose answers are known and included within the rules of this forum. Please stop and let us learn and gain experience.

Yes, of course, my dear friend Topics are deleted because they are more similar than a topic. I advise everyone when writing any topic to be useful and thank you

• +4 1

I agree with you, my friend, we have to start creating good topics and eliminate repetition and worthless questions in order to develop ourselves in the first place.

• +2 1

Indeed, I see many duplicate posts and their content is almost identical
However, new topics and ideas should be created that would make other members of the forum enthusiastic about the responses

It is true, my friend, this is a deception for us and for them, because they waste our time repeating posts that are not useful and do not contain any value, which causes them to delete the post (non-payment) or the ban, which in turn will make them start from scratch by creating a new account.

Yes, dear, for sure, this problem exists in this forum in general, and everyone here publishes questions and topics that he knows the answers to mainly. We are here in the encryption talk for discussion in general all the information that she has and all the information we need from others and we ask others for help to give us their information in a clear and frank form. Therefore, I advise everyone to publish the topics that they need answers that will not be every year, and more importantly, dear, I hope everyone publishes repeated topics in general. Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is true, my friend.

I have seen many clearly answered questions or frequently asked questions in the beginners section. I don't know why someone would ask a question they already know the answer to. They are definitely fooling themselves.

I agree with ,because we are jsut wasting our time. If we don't have any topic then we can read other post and can comment.  But for new topic we can make research and can find new topic which on cryptocurrency . So for this we can read some articles and can make usefull post. So if we would making useless post and same questions then we can get warning and can ban from this foeum. So it good if you take time and learn from other post which things you don't know. If you know about that things and trying to make thsi type of question then you making fool yourself. 

We must focus on the good content of our publications in order to get a good reputation and thus achieve more profits.  The moderators delete all similar topics, so you must strictly adhere to the rules and avoid repetition to avoid the points of warning and prohibitions.

I think it is a very bad idea to write topics and comments just to count letters without paying attention to their content because this will be annoying to other members and these posts will be subject to deletion and maybe the publisher will be a subject to banning as well .

I think you are right that it is necessary not to create a post that contains questions whose answers are obvious because it is a flawed matter, and we must create meaningful and useful publications because there is a big gap between the posts and members in terms of number

• +5 1

I strongly agree with you on this idea because this is just a waste of their time, and then our time if the topics in question do not contain any statement, they are topics known to everyone.

Yes you are right . We must stop fooling ourselves by continuously asking those questions that are repetitive and our common because they will not bring good reputation to us instead our posts will be deleted by moderators.

Yes friend I have also find a number of topics which are useless and I want to tell you that if your topic is not useful then the moderator will visit your profile and will banned you. If you do not know that who to create a useful topic then do not create a topic in this forum just comment in the post. 

• +2 1