Why bitcoin is rising while there have CORONA's impact? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
guatazoo

Why bitcoin is rising while there have CORONA's impact?

I want to tell you that the Bitcoin is rising in the critical situation of the covid-19 because the the all physical business are closed in these days and every Businessman want to invest in the Bitcoin due to the high price of the coin that's why the price of the Bitcoin is going day by day

• +4 1

The main reason is that bitcoin is a digital form of money and the physical factors like this wont affect it's sustainability and this is huge advantage for bitcoins. The next thing is that more people are investing in bitcoins and this is another reason.

The value of Bitcoin cryptocurrency is all down to the amount of the demand and supply and it may be that the amount of demand is greater than that of the supply that is why the value is growing.

• +2 1

Bitcoin's rise, this is due to the interest of the rich in buying this currency, has become widespread and widely spread, so many people want to invest in this currency, and this leads to the rise of Bitcoin through the big personalities who buy. 

• +1 1

Yes,  actually it is surprising how bitcoin price continue to rise despite the impact of corona pandemic,  many analyst predictions d that the prices of cryptocurrencies would be greatly affected,  but to our surprise,  there prices keeps on going up,  so may be it's due to the number of people investing in it. 

• +1 1

Yes, I agree with you. Due to the coronavirus, the use of paper money was reduced to a great extent and people started buying digital currency in order to avoid it. And in this way the demand for digital workers started increasing, but the prices of digital but also started increasing. So there was a lot of reason for the rise in bitcoin price.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that many people discovered BTC in this pandemic because they spend more time in their homes, due to this crisis that we are experiencing and the instability that the markets had, people distrust them a lot and now they are thinking about cryptocurrencies

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/10/2020 at 7:17 AM, guatazoo said:

Does anyone here knows the purpose of bitcoin to be rising while the world is fighting due to CORONA crisis?

For me what's I think is that, mostly of people avoiding to use paper money due to the distribution of CORONA, so that's maybe many people are currently buying bitcoin and using it as the payment method.

Do anyone here agreeing with me? If you are not agreeing with me, just give your reason why bitcoin is rising with while there have CORONA impact.

People being totally isolated, needed a means to generate income and cryptocurrencies, being easily accessible, turned out to be the best opportunity to generate money, that is why during the first months of the crisis and even now, bitcoin is found to be a good option.

I think that it has now been controlled, earlier in the spread of the virus, all people began to fear physical fiat currencies as a reason for the transmission of the Corona virus, and due to the suspension of most companies, people tended to work in cryptocurrencies by being safe from the virus and not stopping like other companies and you can earn  The money and you are in quarantine at home.

It is indeed one of the reasons for the increase in cryptocurrency prices,
And also for other advantages such as remote payment and very low fees compared to banks,
And working from home has made many people turn to work online, so dealing with crypto is good because it is done entirely online.

there are many people were very conscious to join different online earning site but due to covid-19 there are many people who the prior to their education and physical work so BTC and decrypt the world plays an important role for all that type of people's life where there are at their home so you can easily work on it and as much and more profitable running through this site.

I think there are a lot of the people who are in the search of the opportunity and that is why they have bought and that was the reason of the increasement of the price.

The Bitcoin course was heading upwards before the Corona epidemic period, and the current situation in the Corona period has increased the value of Bitcoin, the excess demand for the limited amount of Bitcoin increases the price in an insane manner, especially when large companies buy huge numbers of bitcoin and monopolize it

• +2 1

Bitcoin is rising while there is Corona virus impact because the crypto currency exchange market is a digital or internet market where trading and investment with transaction are taking place on line which make things easier and faster 

Seems like corona had no real effects on cryptocurrency, as for the matter of fact it later turned out to be an advantage because of lock-down people started to find out about cryptocurrencies.

It's 2021 and let me tell you that bitcoin has fallen some months before I think it is because corona and all the pendemic we all are facing still this situation but it is said that bitcoin will recover soon let us be pesimistic and let's hope for the best together.

I think Bitcoin demand is increased after covid-19 because the use of paper money is not safe that's why more people interested in digital currencies Bitcoin is also one of the best cryptocurrency for long term holding many people stay at home and they are looking for extra income and Bitcoin is one of the best available option

Dear members, The current Corona epidemic crisis has changed many things in our daily lives to avoid transmitting the epidemic infection due to the conditions of social separation, and from it trading in driving has become a frightening thing, so people went to trade in digital currencies, in the end I wish health for all

• +2 1

Dear Thank you for the informative article on bitcoin. People are still using bitcoins, I believe, because of financial backing. They see it as a means of supplementing their income. They can't go to work or get paid because of the lockdown or quarantine, so they have to find other ways to make money, which leads to the discovery of cryptocurrency, which boosts demand for bitcoin. 

I think that the main reason for this matter is that people go to the internet to earn money because of the total closure and the Western Union imposed on the people of the world due to the pandemic, which made many companies also turn to cryptocurrencies to invest in these difficult circumstances.

• +2 1

The impact of this epidemic on cryptocurrencies has been very beneficial, and I think this is the main reason for its spread in such a large way, and I know many people who have become very rich after they sold their currencies in this epidemic

• +2 1

I am also agree with you that in this risky situation of corona virus a lots of people are using bitcoins instead of paper money.It is a main reason due to which bitcoins price has become high and also increasing .But we can also say bitcoins price is now high but it can low down in coming days because crypto currencies price always remain at the track of fluctuation.It is also a great reason of rising bitcoins price that a large community is using it in these days.

• +1 1

Certainly, I agree with you, as we know that the price of bitcoin rises when the demand for the currency increases, and as I see that the Corona virus and home quarantine have made many people resort to working with cryptocurrencies in their homes, and this great demand led to an increase in the price of bitcoin.

Because Bitcoin is one of the best solutions designed to stop this dreaded epidemic, it helps with social distancing, which is helping to stop this epidemic.

• +4 1

Actually, The rising of bitcoin is as a result of recovery from the downfall that recently happen due to pandemic. Bitcoin prices move up because of peoples investment in crypto to avoid paper currency, because paper currency also spread corona virus.So, Corona was harmful at first but caused bottom-low values that was very tempting for investment.