What kind of topics could be popular. - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What kind of topics could be popular.

You are right. Everyone  wants to make papular. But I think if you make your topic meaningful and unique you are papular on this plateform. With the help of  good knowledge and experience you  write attractive comments.

Edited by Nimra

I have been associated with this forum for a while now.  As far as I know about this forum in a few days, all the posts in this forum are more popular, all the posts are related to this forum.  Even problem-solving posts are more popular and popular with members.

The topics with new idea always attract many members from junior ranking to senior ranking. Try to learn more about cryptocurrency and make a useful topics with new ideas. Don't forget that your topic must be easy to understand with simple words.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Undoubtedly in this site we are to find ways to earn cryptos or also learn to invest something that can give us returns quickly, so I think the best topics that can have good popularity are those that are related to post for us to earn cryptos.

• +1 1

Welcome my friend. As for the posts, they should be clear and have useful content, and be a series especially for beginners on topics related to currencies and their types and also related to crypto. It talks about many matters related to the rules of the forum

enlightening, intriguing and significant subject reason you may make loads of theme and simply clarify what coin is it, the amount it worth and things like that yet I figure the best point will be that will help other people to get more information simply like how to procure, new deceives, tips and things like that.

Dear friend don't touch the useless topics so that your post get good popularity. Good and informative topics give knowledge and useful for others. So try to choose good topics.

I think if you want your topic to be popular you to draw peoples attention by creating a topic that share information on how to earn big money I think with that your topic will gain more popularity

The general office needs to be helpful plus advantageous. you should pick out consistent words as well as phrases as well as abide by the overall rules plus conditions of sensational computing device that allows you to make sure the quotations don't seem to be withheld.

Thanks dear for your sharing. This is helpful for all specially beginners.we should to create a topic which have simple words. We discuss about any issue or important talk . We should to create a content minimum of 100 characters. If we create a Informational topic then this become to a hot topic.

Think about it when your subject is very knowledgeable and useful to people then it gets good reputation.  In addition to a good reputation, he also made arrangements to make good comments.I can see that all topics and ideas can be general and important but you must read it carefully and very carefully until you can popularize your topic.

Agree with you my dear. If you topic is useful or unique and other crypto talk member easy to understand. Your topic can easily to popular. But if you don't have proper guidance you can't make it here. And you can get idea about what topic you can be make and will ne popular here.

Well said my dear friend you are absolutely right I am strongly agree with you. Your post is really good and useful for us. Besides this the topic we created muzt be informative woth useful content and never posted  before. 

Dear mate according to my opinion. Those posts which contains valueable content can become famous. Those posts which contain helpful and new information can become popular on this forum.

We should not create that topic which is not reliable and helpful for newbies.

There are some rules necessary for creating topic. 

1. Your topic consist of easy wording with correct spelling and pronunciation.

2. Create quality of topic. 

3. Such topic that attain everyone attention.

Welcome dear.  If your topic is meaningful. Useful , easy to understand your topic can easily be popular.  You learn many things you gain so much knowledge . Sharing your experience may be help to become popular your topic . 

Thanks for sharing this information. 

First of all thank you for talking about the important thing. You must be careful when creating topics. You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people. You need to create topics that benefit people. You need to create informative topics. If you want to gain good reputation then you must have enough knowledge in creating topics and create them properly. 

Popular topics can be a lot, it depends on what you want to talk about,Everyone want to make their topics hot and popular on the forum  . I think we should foucus on these things. you should write a topic that is easy to understand for everyone and everyone can respond to it and participate in the response to this topic. This matter will make the topic have many responses and also use words that are easy to understand and clear, and not to use complex vocabulary and words that are not understood.  , so you will get a popular and attractive topic

Very good advice from an experienced member, your topics regularly have good reactions and it is because of the simple words and the always interesting topics that you create, I think it is a good suggestion, we should always try to approach the topics in the simplest way possible, thus We could reach the largest number of people within the forum, and if they understand us, we can be useful for their learning.

Yes my pricey pal every body on this discussion board need to make their subject matter famous.Your subject matter grow to be famous whilst you do a little excellent and precious information.People need to look your subject matter and do remark and prefer it.In this manner your subject matter is warm and trending.

Yes my friend here, everyone wants to create their own topic and wants to be very famous. If anyone wants to create a topic here, then they should have a lot of knowledge about it. If you have a good ration, remember that there will be information about this platform, then you can become famous. 

I think only those topics get famous on this platform which become a new way of thinking for people and they are very beneficial and easy to read.it contain a useful material.People learned a lot from such topics and they increase their knowledge.Due to which the famous memory of these topics increases.  

• +3 1

I think that common posts are useful posts that explain cryptocurrencies and how to use them. We should use easy terms in the beginner's section.

My dear friend, popularity will depend on your work.  You get popularity if you do well.  Your hard work and one your luck but hard work plays more rules If you have good information on the subject it will be popular and gain fame.

We are one of the active members of this forum and we discuss various topics in this forum.  Depending on which topic gets the most popularity, how much the topic has attracted the attention of others depends on the benefits of the topic and whether the topic is standardized and liked by everyone.