This coin is large than bitcoin!! - Page 8 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

This coin is large than bitcoin!!

Shit you're right! I thought all this time that yearn finance coin is the most expensive cryptocurrency than Bitcoin. I just checked it out and it is at 44k dollars. Its price is still more than Bitcoins current price. But I think that Bitcoin will surpass that! Specially now that Bitcoin is having a continuous run!

Would you invest your money in a LTD coin after seeing the recent rally of the Bitcoin coin ?! It is not possible to think of another currency, and the thing that makes me trust it to this extent is that the currency is affected by supply and demand, and you know the amount of demand for Bitcoin.

• +2 1

On 4/9/2020 at 6:37 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends!

I used to go through the yobit market in USD to look for a currency to invest, but I amazed after seeing this LTD currency... It's bigger coin than Bitcoin!! And I never thought there would be a bigger crypto currency than Bitcoin. I'm not sure if it's a good coin because I looked for it in coinmarketcap but it's not there and i don't think yobit accepts a fake coin and list it at the top coins.

1 LTD = $ 50,000

1 BTC = $ 7,288

So, what do yo think friend.. Is this a good coin or not? 

Large.JPG.f086aecd83d159d84c529a12f26d2045.JPG

@Calvinpriva I think it is a technical error or is it a very rare and unique currency because I have searched for it on other popular trading platforms (Binance, Poloni) and did not find information about it.
I advise you to ask the Yobit support team about it, to be more sure, and let us know, please, when you know.

14 minutes ago, jnbezchess said:

I think it is a technical error or is it a very rare and unique currency because I have searched for it on other popular trading platforms (Binance, Poloni) and did not find information about it.
I advise you to ask the Yobit support team about it, to be more sure, and let us know, please, when you know.

Friend, this is not a technical error but it is a real token. There are many tokens that may be available in only one exchange and that is why you do not see LTD in other exchanges. LTD today's price in LTD/USD market is $42,500 and in LTD/BTC is 0.9 BTC, this token is very stable and I guess a lot of traders are earning good profit from it. You can check it yourself on Yobit https://yobit.net/en/trade/LTD/USD#24H

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yes, it's miles accurate that currency has a outstanding price in dollars as you assert, however you ought to endure in maind that the blockchain network is made from 60% of Bitcoin which means that cost you notice of this forex is quite volatile, which means that its cost can fall or upward push very sharply, you have to be very cautious when investing in these currencies...

Still this seems to be scam. Still digging online to see if something similar happened years back, but think i will not find anything at all. Hopefully this will be good for those who took risk and place some savings or holding into this but have some bad felling about this.

My dear friend Bitcoin is a good earning system.  I once thought that the desired finance coin is a more expensive cryptocurrency than bitcoin.  I just checked it out and it’s at k 19k.  Its price is higher than the current price of Bitcoin.  But I think Bitcoin will surpass that.  Bitcoin has a continuum that will take it to the top.

I don't think this coin is larger than btc but even if it is we have the value of btc to high which is what everyone is after. So far as the value is night we seems to be good with it. But I don't agree with that fact.

I'm suprised to see this coin, I never heard of it and didn't notice it in Yobit all this time. The price has dropped a little for it is today 42500 usd but it is still above the price of Bitcoin, but this probably doesn't have to mean anything. There is no action or trades in this coin at all.

Yes, I saw this currency and I was very amazed at the matter, and to whom is its volume high, such as Bitcoin and the orders, is it easily executed? I think that it is not easy in this way. There are companies that invest in these matters.

• +1 1

Coin may be huge in price than bitcoin, i can create my personal coin and set the price at $1 million however having no cost. The fee of a coin lies in the quantity or rate of adoption by using humans. Bitcoin is the maximum treasured coin. That subject matter is incorrect as no coin is bigger than bitcoin however most effective in price but now not in value. ..

It might not be a coin but a token, but the token is at a higher price than Bitcoin, which doesn't mean that it is as good as Bitcoin. I don't think I've encountered it in the world of cryptocurrencies. I advise you not to trade or deal with it as it is not possible to rely on the Yobit because many of the coins in Yobit have become dead.

Hello my dear friends, I am thankfull to all my friends for telling about the coins .some friends tells us that the lTD is more expensive than betcoin .i am really thankfull to all the friends for taking good advices .

No one of altcoins can beat the bitcoin since the bitcoin from the beginning is really great and have already strong platform and blockchain technology that is why many investors are really believe in bitcoin and in the future bitcoin will give huge of price.

Yes, I checked yobit now the ltd coin price is too much high in yobit USD pair. I do not know how this was happened and this coin's price is almost stable and many people already trading this coin. I have no idea about it.

Dear Friends Network Marketing is the best business in the world Bitcoin is going to the top in network marketing I don't know much about network marketing I think no one is more than bitcoin As far as I heard LTD is much better than bitcoin but it is not 

On 1/21/2021 at 12:18 PM, Mfe said:

I don't think this coin is larger than btc but even if it is we have the value of btc to high which is what everyone is after. So far as the value is night we seems to be good with it. But I don't agree with that fact.

I think that is where most of us are mistaken about, it is not about the price, the coin been high does not mean it is more profitable and for some coins it can even mean the coins has reached high prices to go further. It is the supply of the coin and the demand it possess and how it attracts more people to invest  is what makes a coin profitable.

I searched a lot about this currency, but I did not reach anything useful about this currency. If it was a fake currency, it will not last long because yobit rejects such currencies, as it is the most important thing that distinguishes this site for its high reliability.

10 hours ago, Hala Hala said:

I searched a lot about this currency, but I did not reach anything useful about this currency. If it was a fake currency, it will not last long because yobit rejects such currencies, as it is the most important thing that distinguishes this site for its high reliability.

I think the same thing. Suggested same in one of my post. To suspicious is this coin especially the price, To be same or even close to bitcoin price this is really something to consider as a fake or something that will draw some people or investor who will lose fast money invested or putted in this coin.

Don't like this one.

I've never seen this currency before. I found out when you show it now. In fact, I think it is a bit suspicious that its value is so high and its name is not heard much. There must be a reason why its value is so high.

I will go and check it out myself immediately , what you are saying is amazing and me too I was no familiar that there is a coin that has larger value than Bitcoin, I thought that it is the most valuable crypto currency in the market. I wonder whether LTD managed to keep this high value or it dropped. 

On 1/24/2021 at 11:59 AM, ammartabani9 said:

I remember one that is named "42", which actually only has 42 coins as total supply. It's price varied and in last bull run it was priced close to $100,000 . When it was released it was trading even higher.

It was something like that before yes. But ended up to be huge scam could it be that the same person or group is taking same thing again ?

Said before dont like this coin how can something new can be bigger and better then prime Bitcoin.

At the moment I was looking for it in yobit and I have not found it, sometimes we see the price of some crypto and we think that it is bigger than bitcoin but it is not like that, for example, last year bitcoin had a low price of about $ 4k at $ 6k if I remember more and the DeFi YFI token had a value of $ 25k, that did not make it bigger than bitcoin because in a few months bicoin surpassed that price and YFI still counts less than $ 30k, I think to dethrone bitcoin, there is still a long time to go and the closest to doing that is ETH.

Basically, the appearance of that Coin in yobit shocked every one. What I will advice is that since it is not ear yet how it made it way to yobit, it is safe if everyone stays away from it. Investing in it could be very risky because it could as well be the work of spammers. 

I think This is my first time seeing that coin, and it surprised me about the price. I tried to search for anything about it but I couldn't find any information so I was hesitant and suspicious of that fellow.