Why others are getting profit and other lose in crypto? Here the reason - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
guatazoo

Why others are getting profit and other lose in crypto? Here the reason

You are right, my friend, this is the most important factor in determining loss and profit, we must always choose the right time to buy and sell so that we do not sell at the time of loss or do not buy at a time of high price and patience is the most important factor for that.

• +4 1

yes my friend I agree with you And I say that we must have a sense of responsibility and awareness to know what is the investment of digital currencies from this wonderful site and the most important thing credibility that brings the public benefit to this wonderful site and to the subscribers in general and to ourselves at the same time.. All appreciation.

• +1 1

I think all depend about the level of people knowledge; for this reason some are getting profits other loss, because some times we dont investigate about the things in witch we invest at the end we loss... 

• +1 1

For this reason, I prefer long-term investment rather than trading, it is possible that after you buy a currency to trade in it, the sale will start dramatically and last for a long time, and you will find the price will continue to decline and you may sell at a loss due to some concerns.

• Useful or interesting 1

Certainly, the profit that you achieve from trading depends on the loss of others because there is no stock exchange market in the world that makes everyone win, so you should try to learn to trade well in order to be one of the winning people

• +3 1

Certainly, we must not rush to sell so that we do not fall into losses and regret later, you must have sufficient knowledge that allows you to know when to sell your cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

If you want to have no losses in cryptocurrencies you must analyze your investment perfectly, what you are going to invest in if it is safe and if it is a good investment that will make you a good profits because there are several methods of investing in cryptocurrencies.

This is just how trading works out in crypto world this is why it is wise to spend some time learning about how a currency will flow before you choose to either buy and store it or to sell it.

Thank you so much to share this useful information with us my dear friend I want to tell you that the price of the cryptocurrency is a flexible at this time and that's why the some peoples are getting the profit and some people are getting the loss in the training

• +3 1

The best way to earn profit is buying cryptocurrency when its value is low and we can sell it when its value will increase and we can earn profit easily. 

• +4 1

On 4/11/2021 at 7:56 PM, Farry said:

I think all depend about the level of people knowledge; for this reason some are getting profits other loss, because some times we dont investigate about the things in witch we invest at the end we loss... 

You are right the most thing that affect the amounts of earning between persons is the level of knowledge, and also the ability of taking risks and being strong and handling our emotion, i know many investors scared and sell their holdings with a little profit even with no profit, so being able to hold our fear is also one factor that affect our earning

We can say that this is trading with a simple explanation. We must always buy when prices drop in the market and sell when prices rise, and so we reap profits. It may take time for the price of the currency that you bought to rise.

• +3 1

This is absolutely true
It's up to intelligence 90% and luck 10%.
But if this person changes the last currency, even if it is low, he will incur losses, but if he waits longer, the market may return to its normal state and can buy and sell again, this if he does not lose hope of winning again.

Many people lose their money because they do not plan before investing their money and do not analyze the market, so you should buy at a low price and watch the market well, and when the price rises, you sell your cryptocurrencies and earn profits.

I completely agree with you, my friend, that loss occurs in crypto projects due to lack of knowledge and experience necessary because trading requires complete knowledge of the cryptocurrency market.

Trading requires you a lot of experience in knowing the fate of the currencies, whether they will decline or rise and determine the appropriate time to buy and sell, and in the end this is the principle of trading most of the time there will be a loser, so work hard so that you are not a loser one day.

You are right, so we can earn profit if we sale at the upto buying price then we can make profit. If we buy and sale on low then we should face loss. So it can be price can be low to buying peice but we can wait and have some patience then the price of cryptocurrency will increase and we can sale our coin and can earn profit. Baseic things if we have knowledge about cryptocurrency then we can mange our loss and can earn profit. So it good if we read articles and some case study which help us how to earn profit from cryptocurrency.  But patient is important in cryptocurrency, because price flactuation is in high and low prices .

• +2 1

Because they do not have a good projection in the market, also due to lack of knowledge and skills to trade and invest. You have to seek good advice so that you do not lose in Crypto, the idea is to produce and generate good income. You have to know the techniques that investors use to imitate them and be successful.

Crypto currency exchanges are person to person, which means that if one person sells and another person buys, only two persons are interested, which means that if one person loses, the other gains from the crypto market. As a result, we must be precise and positive in order to consider consistent earnings from the crypto industry.

I agree with you, my dear friend, in this regard, so I think that when buying a certain currency at a low price, we must wait to achieve more profits, and if we see the currency situation deteriorates dramatically, the least loss must be accepted, but I think this is unlikely because prices are always volatile.

• +2 1

I totally agree with you, my dear friend, regarding sale, purchase and profit when selling, but I think when you decide to buy a currency, this should be after a prior study of it, then I do not prefer selling directly but waiting until its price becomes high to the point of achieving large profits.

• +3 1

Surely, getting lost in the world of trading is not an easy thing, and people should think about work and understand it well before venturing into it and be patient and control feelings well, because any mistake will cause them to lose a lot.

• +4 1

Yes dear you are right actually it all depends on knowledge and if we knowledge about a coin which will prove able for future for earning profit then you can buy this and you will get more profit . So it depends on our knowledge. 

• +3 1

You are talking about investment and trade, so there must be a profit rate for the seller and the same is for the buyer, and you cannot count it as a loss. On the contrary, it is considered like a commission for the deal, so if the price of Bitcoin is $ 60,000, we can sell it for 59,000 dollars without feeling a loss because we made a successful investment and we won through it, as well as the person who made Buying it at a price of 60,000, he will sell it at a higher price in the future

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 4/9/2020 at 5:23 PM, guatazoo said:

Do you know for which purpose that's make others people to get profit and others to lose in crypto trading?. The reason is that, when you buy the coin, seller will be selling the coin to you with the price that is profitable for him and lose for buyer, so that the buyer will start to gain the profit till the really price rises more than buying price.

This is be like this way, the coin is buying at $6100 but it is selling at $6000, so that the really price of coin here is $6000, but the seller will sell to you in the price of $6100 in order to receive the profit, so that if you buy the coin at that price, you'll have profit of -$100 at that time, so you should wait till the really price reaches to $6100 in order to gain the profit. But if the coin will continue to dump you'll continue loosing while the one selling you s coin stay in profit. 

But if the coin that's you buy will pump massively it means that it will be profit for you while the seller who sold a coin to you stst in loss because has selling the coin while it was in bull run. 

So that's means between buyer and seller, one of them must get profit and one must get loss, so this business profit is in circle between buyers and sellers.

Sure thats are the reason because the profit that's generated from trading is not coming from no where but its just the money which others lose, and it will be something that's impossible for all traders to be eligible to generate profit.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link