Sometimes my comment not submitted. - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Sometimes my comment not submitted.

Ok, I haven't experienced that kind of dilemma mate. But I believe you press a button to show that your article is secret. I don't know exactly why you encounter these stuff, but you should search your account settings, maybe you'll find the solution.

Dear this is the problem of your browser or internet. Because I have never faced such a problem before you should reinstall your browser our change the device.

I do not know as I have never encountered this issue. Most probably this happens due to bad network in your internet connection. Or maybe that certain topic will not allow any more comments. However, I suggest you to reload your page, and try commenting again. 

On 4/9/2020 at 10:38 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I make comment  on topics Sometimes it not submitted.  Topic present there my comments  also .  My comments  peresnt in highlighted writings. In the top " Hidden  content " also apeared. Someone also face this issue. Or any one now the reason  what I write comment  but it is not count  and also not submitted. 

Yes i also survived the same problem many times my posts donot counted and some time when it get counted they donot appers in the commen so i donot know how to cop this problem that is too anoying.

• +1 1

It's been a while since I started working here. But I have never had a problem like this before. Anyway it would be good if you check the warning point one Or you can ask a moderator for help and they will tell you the information

I have been having this issue for quite a while in light of the fact that I don't get myself. I have not had the option to comprehend why these remarks have not been submitted for quite a while. I figure it will be settled rapidly

Hi dear, I got the platform a week ago, I didn't encounter any of the issues you discussed above I think it could be a problem with your server.If you can't use the rules created by crypto talk companies, they're also deleted from our comments, so be careful.

There are several possible reasons for this problem, the posts you comment on can be basically closed and not allowed to comment on, and also your comments may not take into account the rules of the forum and be deleted by the moderators, or there is another reason you should contact one of the moderators to solve your problem.

• +1 1

I have no idea because i have never encountered in such problems.  All comments appear . I don't knowledge about this platform.   I think poor connection so  this think . BEST OF LUCK 😊👍

Personally I have not experienced this problem yet so I can not determine what the exact reason will be, maybe if you are looking for a topic in the forum you can get a solution or you can also contact a moderator to lose to help you with this problem that you are presenting.

Because your comment is not good and useful that's why your comment didn't submitted. If your comment or post is good and informative then it should be submitted and they will also paid for this post so try to work hard and write good and useful comment and post so that people take advantage.

And try to use easy wording and write point to point so that people can easily understand late.

Well, I didn't face this issue till now that's why I don't know why this is happening or it may also happen because of your poor network . I think senior members can help you more in this matter.

I didn't face this issue till now that's why I don't know why this is happening or it may also happen because of your network issue. I think senior members can help you more in this this matter.

I would say that the response I made was not counted and it was put under a hidden mark.  Hidden posts will never be counted and the reason I don’t know is because I grasped the rules very well and wrote the responses and posts well and usefully.  I think this is a temporary problem and will be resolved soon.  We have to continue as good members. Some of my comments get hidden when I comment on posts.  I am also searching for the solution.  I hope this problem will be fixed by the administrators.

My dear friend, I have been an active member in this platform for the past two weeks. And I have not got any of the troubles as you mentioned. I request you to to check whether your internet connection is fair and is having good strength.

On 4/9/2020 at 10:38 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I make comment  on topics Sometimes it not submitted.  Topic present there my comments  also .  My comments  peresnt in highlighted writings. In the top " Hidden  content " also apeared. Someone also face this issue. Or any one now the reason  what I write comment  but it is not count  and also not submitted. 

Somes topis or posts close for additional remarks so you can not remark on the point this is by the administrator you can't do anything remark on another subject.

There can be a server error because i have alredy faced that problem sometimes i write all the comment and when there is time to sit the server issues and the post disappers and i can't gind the post again so my comment of that post gone wasted 

Yes dear sometime I face this problem here . My last two posts can not be counted. I don't know the problem . They can not submit and can't  seen again in the fourm. Please help me. Thanks 

• +3 1

I suffer from similar problem, sometimes the comment takes very long time to be posted and I need to try for three or four times and then it will show a screen telling me that there was an error with the server then I try again and at the end when the comment is posted it shows a sign "new content begins here", any information about why this is happening?

• +2 1

i der i did not have any experience about it as you are discussed  may be there's any internet access issue try again by doing refresh your page and tgere a time of 3 minutes to do next post good luck

Thank you for talking about something important. Many have experienced this problem. Many times our comments do not want to be submitted. One of the reasons is that the phone's network options are off. Or having a problem with your network. But also if there is any other problem then you can check the settings. Then hopefully your problem will be solved.

If your post is not submitted check your  network first if network is not the issue you need to complain to moderators they will help you out. You might have written a post under a topic before and perhaps you forget so your trying to write another it.

Yes, yes, I am also facing this problem and I do not know why. As I noticed that most of these comments that do not count are often in the beginners section
Please solve this problem soon.

This is the first time I am hearing such an issue. Sometimes my page might get an error but the comment will be posted. 

• +1 1

Yes my friends it happens that our post does not submited and  our comment also and it is very painful for us because we work hard to write a comment and instead of its submitted it deleted .