"My late start in the world of Bitcoin"  - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"My late start in the world of Bitcoin" 

If i had this forum on my time when i started my crypto journey i would be very lucky , because i faced a lots of scam , then no site give you that awareness info about them, but now this crypto talk platform give you this opportunity to understand all kind of crypto scam that happen in crypto word , and aware you not to involve in that scam

Yes all of us are proud to be part and parcel of this great forum, I hope to earn some extra money here by God's grace. 

On 7/4/2020 at 9:00, abualez said:

Creo que soy muy afortunado como principiante de haberme unido al foro cryptotalk que restauró mi esperanza perdida de riqueza en el mundo digital después de una lucha que duró tres años estuvo llena de dificultades reales, la peor de las cuales fueron los sitios fraudulentos que eran robos de dinero que una persona gastaba largas noches para ganar. Creo que este foro será la semilla de un enorme y maravilloso futuro para muchos traders novatos que quieran unirse al mundo de bitcoin digital. Realmente, estoy muy orgulloso de unirme a este foro.

Exactly, the forums are created with the purpose of an updated and united community to avoid being scammed and to know news from the crypto world. The Cryptotalk community is a success.

Yes, we were late, but what is important is the beginning and learning from mistakes, but this field is still very recent and the opportunities are many, so let us consider our current situation very good.

On 4/7/2020 at 9:00 AM, abualez said:

I think  I am very fortunate as a beginner to have joined to the cryptotalk the forum that restored my lost hope for wealth in the digital world after a struggle that lasted three years was full of real difficulties, the worst of which were the fraudulent sites that were steals money that an individual spend it long nights to earn. I think this forum will be the seed of a huge and wonderful future for many novice traders who want to join the world of digital bitcoin. Really, I am very proud to join this forum

Honestly, I also feel lucky since, I also waited a lot on some pages that I thought paid but either had to invest or have hundreds of referrals to withdraw and the truth is that I feel happy since I am also learning from crypto in this forum.

This forum offers good opportunities for beginners. I myself will now test this function. Happy trades!!! ✔️

I am new and extremely late as well and I don't know basically nothing about bitcoin. I believe I am behind every other person yet I read about bitcoin consistently now and I will learn in the blink of an eye, I am learning for an hour consistently and have seen a few things however need additional time.

On 7/4/2020 at 9:00, abualez said:

Creo que soy muy afortunado como principiante de haberme unido al foro cryptotalk que restauró mi esperanza perdida de riqueza en el mundo digital después de una lucha que duró tres años estuvo llena de dificultades reales, la peor de las cuales fueron los sitios fraudulentos que eran robos de dinero que una persona gastaba largas noches para ganar. Creo que este foro será la semilla de un enorme y maravilloso futuro para muchos traders novatos que quieran unirse al mundo de bitcoin digital. Realmente, estoy muy orgulloso de unirme a este foro.

I am very happy to see your comments, it has really been the same for me, there are currently many fraudulent sites that all they do is waste time to others and in other cases money, it really is very frustrating for beginners who want to know this world, but these comments make others see that this forum is reliable and that it is worth investing the time here, the truth is that the digital world is very wide and with many opportunities but if you do not have a good orientation they can pass a long time to make a profit.

If I feel lucky, because Thank God we have this world of cryptocurrencies and thanks to those cryptocurrencies, I am supported in this world of crypto ...

I believe that it is never too late to join in this world, it is a good investment that you will not regret, some things that I recommend is that you should do some research on the subject of cryptocurrencies, you talk to people who already have experiences in this field and at the moment of change think and study which one will benefit you and luck and tell me how was your experience entering this world?

Edited by diegoram

I agree with absolutely everything you said. And even with the people who wrote above. You can really learn a lot from cryptotalk

Good luck to all, I have been deceived more than once in my short acquaintance with the crypt world. There were fraudulent sites with purchased or false reviews. I hope to find answers to my questions here and learn more.

Всем добра

I share that criterion with you, I also feel lucky to have come to this forum, 1 year ago I started in this world, where I have also lost money by taking me to sites that were a scam, that was helping me to learn as well, but now In this forum we have all the information we need to really achieve our goals, there are many people from all over the world, and most of them are fighting for the same goal, they are better people every day and achieve income, there is no other place like this, at least that I know of. That's why I consider myself more than lucky.

According to me you are never too late to start with anything. its just how you prepare and do your research and if everything goes right things will start falling into the place and in end it will not go wrong . You just need to do your part right which is studying charts and past performances and invest after seeing that and at the end all you will have is profit and good memories 

I think  I am very fortunate as a beginner to have joined to the cryptotalk the forum that restored my lost hope for wealth in the digital world after a struggle that lasted three years was full of real difficulties, the worst of which were the fraudulent sites that were steals money that an individual spend it long nights to earn. I think this forum will be the seed of a huge and wonderful future for many novice traders who want to join the world of digital bitcoin. Really, I am very proud to join this forum

Indeed I was also going through the same thing, until I found cryptotalk, I am happy to have been able to enter such a great forum, full of experts in the field.

I hope that you will get back your money that was lost through fraud, and I hope that you will win a lot of money
We all have experienced fraudulent websites
We hope for the big profit
Experience comes from such things, and a person should not lose hope, because without hope and fatigue, he will not gain anything in this world, especially the world of the net and electronic currencies

The idea of exchanging information both to take care of our investments and to know in what to invest and where to invest is excellent, a forum like cryptotalk is capable of opening hope to those new to this world and thus staying alert about fraudulent projects and also being Through the experiences of others, nurture themselves and have a better and fruitful job. Greetings.

This forum is a set of knowledge and lived experiences of several people, it is excellent to be sharing these great behinds with each of you, since each one of us is identified in this struggle of motivation, improvement and hope.

I don't think it's late
since the world of cryptos is still beginning
so let's go with everything.
I also just started, but I expect a lot from all this.
we go with everything and do not be discouraged.
successes

I think it's never too late to learn and start in the world of crypto, I think this forum it's really great and useful for everyone because there aren't many sites where you can earn by learning, that's a special feature for sure

Welcome to the world of cryptocurrencies friend, I am sure you will learn a lot in this forum and you will get good profits from btc, it is better late than they never say in my country.

Sometimes I think like why did not I started to purchase Bitcoin when its price was just under $1 ? I dived into the crypto world in 2017 which was too late but I am still feeling great that I have got opportunity to make profits from the cryptocurrency tradings. 

It is good to be able to be in this cryptot forum and to be able to read the recovered hopes and how grateful people are to be able to generate profits doing what they like and also learning more every day, although I do not enjoy the rewards I am also grateful with cryptotalk for every day to be able to learn a little more through its forum and all the good people that we are in it, success for all and that they continue to grow in knowledge.😉

On 4/7/2020 at 7:00 PM, abualez said:

At the bad time of mine cryptotalk help me a lot of. Because that time I didn't have any money to continue my study and food. In that time cryptotalk help me to earn real money. Also through this forum site I learned many things.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]