"My late start in the world of Bitcoin"  - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"My late start in the world of Bitcoin" 

I think you did a great job with joining this forum, i used to think that i started late in this crypto world but and than i realized we're still early, because most of the people doesn't even heard of crypto yet. This forum is a great place to improve our knowledge about crypto so we can be more efficient trader or investor in the near future. I hope we can all achieve our goals.

• Useful or interesting 1

Am happy to be in thus platform of crypto,i think it is fortunate for me to be here where have been learning maning thing and so glad to be in the platform and thanks to crypto platform,and i know I will still make it here in the forum

No tension, if you start working here late there is no problem you work hard there and finish your work in time. And also you learn money from there. Don't worry 

Indeed it is pitiful to be here làte yet I actually acknowledge been here on the grounds that I can in any case get familiar with a ton here and furthermore pick up in type of instruction and financial angle. Much appreciated

I also think the way that why i was not in this forum before i missed very precious time of mine here but i also glad that now im in this forum and exchanging my idea thoughts to my fellow provide them information and also learn from them and most important things is that earning money

It's not too late to make money from cryptocurrency actually this is the right time to make money from cryptocurrency and trade on other alt coins. It's been predicted by top financial experts that bitcoins will increase before the year runs out, so i suggest you start investing in cryptocurrency today...Regardless of the number of miners, it still takes 10 minutes to mine one Bitcoin. At 600 seconds (10 minutes), all else being equal it will take 72,000 GW (or 72 Terawatts) of power to mine a Bitcoin using the average power usage provided by ASIC miners......

On 4/7/2020 at 6:00 PM, abualez said:

I think  I am very fortunate as a beginner to have joined to the cryptotalk the forum that restored my lost hope for wealth in the digital world after a struggle that lasted three years was full of real difficulties, the worst of which were the fraudulent sites that were steals money that an individual spend it long nights to earn. I think this forum will be the seed of a huge and wonderful future for many novice traders who want to join the world of digital bitcoin. Really, I am very proud to join this forum

@abualez yes my dear friend you're alright and according to my opinion my friend we should join to another turn because if we have experience we should do our best. So my dear friend you are not wrong you got well done because if you have experience you will work there if you join early so maybe you are mistakly went wrong because you was not experienced about it. So if you only rest my friend. 

It oftentimes irritate me when I recalled that i suppose to join cryptoworld long time but didn't took it serious.

The biggest fortunate part of the story was that, when i realize crypto contains lots of advantageous benefits.

Yes I really love this forum and I  am happy because I join it without any risk . By making useful posts it's really beneficial for me. I joined this forum without any blunder or misfortune before.

On 4/7/2020 at 6:00 PM, abualez said:

I think  I am very fortunate as a beginner to have joined to the cryptotalk the forum that restored my lost hope for wealth in the digital world after a struggle that lasted three years was full of real difficulties, the worst of which were the fraudulent sites that were steals money that an individual spend it long nights to earn. I think this forum will be the seed of a huge and wonderful future for many novice traders who want to join the world of digital bitcoin. Really, I am very proud to join this forum

Yes you are right, cryptotalk is the hope of many members like me. It gives opportunity to many people who lose hope of becoming successful in this field. It gives knowledge and money both. It is the right choice to start our journey in crypto world.

• +3 1

Indeed brother you are correct, really the age of this froum isn't so a lot yet they are demonstrating their genuineness about installment. So we ought not do any criminal behavior in this froum. Since Cryptotalk has accomplished great turn out particularly for like a people who never bring in any cash it.

I think the forum is not too old, but we don't get what we get from this forum on another site. Cryptocurrency is paying thousands of people. My sincerity about this forum has been greatly enhanced. If I knew about this forum earlier, I'd have come earlier, i'm sorry about it.

• +1 1

Yes I agree with you I also start very late in the world of Bitcoin almost 20 or 25 days ago I joined this forum and I also consider that I start this forum very late and now I am trying to get the knowledge about the Bitcoin world and I want to invest more in the Bitcoin

It is not too late. cryptocurrency is becoming so much famous these days and a lot of member has joined this in a recent days. 

if you are a good learner then you can learn about the cryptocurrency very fast and you can get the experience as well. I am also new and I am learning about it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I only feel sad that i became this much late in order to get to know about crypto talk but not too late so i am looking forward to learn more and more from this website and also about the world of trading bitcoins too.More soon more people will start to join and this we will be more crowded.

I'll admit it if anyone says I'm late in term of been a family of Bitcoin,it's at the results of my sefety I'm technical and vegelant in my activities in any forum 

A journey of thousands mile begin with a step. I don't think you're late guy. Now that you are here sit tight and follow the rules and regulations that guide the do and don't of this forum. Make a meaningful contribution by posting reasonable topic and reply. Avoid unworthy mistake that will hinder your progress in cryptotalk forum. Good luck to you and enjoy your day here.

Its really a site for beginners in the world of cryptocurrency and for those who have lost hope in digital currency too. Crypto talk can restore your hope in cryptocurrency because of its pool of knowledge about the crypto world and also the ability for you to earn while you learn so many things

Yes I agreed with you I'm also very grateful to join this site and the world of bitcoin this site is very beneficial for me because I'm student also I get a lot of knowledge from this site and earn money to fulfill my needs

• +1 1

I really appreciate this forum and I'm proud to be part of this cryptotalk campaign. I have gained alots of income and knowledge about cryptocurrencies world. This forum teaches me alots of things. 

Everyone is glad for running with Cryptotalk , we see their  marketing campaign is Good and profitable , we do not require any rank inorder to earn cash right here. Simply comply with suggestions of cryptotalk you continue to exist right here for longtime.

• +3 1

Good post,it is very useful sharing information in this forum because there are many other platform is a frauds and scam but this platform is very secure,but we are receiving a earning to crypto and need a knowledge and experience.

• +1 1

I also regret being late to the Bitcoin world. I could buy Bitcoin at $0.14 if I had better guidelines at that time. I entered the Bitcoin world very late in 2015 & started to buy/sell Bitcoin to the fiat currencies. Earlier investors in Bitcoin are luckiest people.

You are absolutely right. There are many sites that cheat people and steal their time. However, this forum has both accurate information and good profits. There are many things in this forum that will allow a person to take steps regarding cryptocurrencies.

Yes dear it is very difficult to start up because you face many challenges in the beginning you are not about know many things about this plateform.