Any one face this ptoblem - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

Any one face this ptoblem

My dear friend I want to tell you that I am a new member on this forum and this time I have not any problem and wanting more I want to tell you that you should not be worried about that this is a temporary problem and this will be solved very soon

I have not yet face this problem but i think this due to forum clean up from scammers and admin and moderator do it for make the environment of forum clean  from scammers so we should not be disappoint about this action it for our safety. 

In normal circumstances, frequent posts are deleted, posts outside the forum content, and obvious question posts that are only intended to generate reactions, but deleting 60 posts at once must be a reason behind this. I hope you will tell us the reason if you know what it is.

• +3 1

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

I think this could be the problem with your post, Your post will either be a useless or it will not have hundreds of characters, and Not a single post has been deleted from all the comments I have made so far, Because I make my post with the rules of this forum

• +1 1

Dear ally, I know it happens during the topic deletion process, but my count is too high; 60 posts have been deleted, and the topic deletion process continues; I don't understand how many posts have been deleted in one day; you know how upset I am to see my count drop; it doesn't matter; I will try to restore my count.

Yes you are right i have make 110 posts (now ) but my 11 posts get deleted because i made posts in beginner section and lots of them get deleted because they don't have good knowledge . It is part of the forum so don't be afraid .

Hello friend, I check with you 60 posts a lot to delete it, when everyone happens this thing, they delete our posts and comments, but they delete only a few, maybe because of your many posts, this happens with you and they delete a lot of it. Good luck 

Well, my friend, I have not yet encountered such a problem, but I noticed many members encountered this problem and many of their posts were deleted, and we hope that the officials will take this problem into consideration.

Hello dear mate , yes i agree with with your opinion that they should altleast put a maximum number of deletion of post every day. Because 60 post is just too much and insane. Even I'm losing post around 10-15 oer day but 60 is just insane. Admins should look into this matter.

I agree with you, my friend, that the number of deleted posts is very large, where we spend a lot of effort and time to prepare and write them, but the moderators here clean the forum from frauds, fraudsters and useless and useless posts, but it is necessary to find a solution to this problem so that it does not go Our effort and exhaustion for nothing

yes i agree with with your opinion that they should altleast put a maximum number of deletion of post every day. I did notice t face such problems because I am new here and not more any topic or post created.think its about to your post, your post must contain 100 characters to be counted on the payment system. Also don't forget to create a latest topic about cryptos because if you post false about cryptos, your post will be deleted immediately. 

The solution here is to increase the experience, as it is the thing that we are looking for here, so that the real gain is through the knowledge, information and experience we gain over time in this forum. With this experience and knowledge, we will know how to deal in the world of cryptocurrencies and know the right time and appropriate currencies to make withdrawals, trading or commercial investment without this experience we may fall into a lot of losses. In fact, in the beginning we did not know that there are many cryptocurrencies and when you reach this stage, you will simply ignore them because you will be able to distinguish between real, logical offers and those fake offers, so look for more information and experiences and ignore all these things .

Dear Friend, it is a normal process of the forum. Almost every senior member of the forum have faced this problem. But your number of deleted posts is too much. Try to mske useful posts only.

• +1 1

Good luck!

I assume, I have the answer to this problem to read my comment, yes, there is something deleted with you that did not happen to you.

Not good, but the topic will be deleted and if you try to post a comment on a good topic, your comments will also be deleted.

Yes i agree unfortunately one of the problem happens to everyone. suppose 30 posts have been deleted and two days ago posts are deleted continuously and I was unable to reach the minimum posts because unfortunately posts are deleted and work became tired but no worry you try your best.

Topics that contain grammatical or spelling errors are often omitted, so I was very careful about strengthening our English when working here. 

The way we write expresses our understanding and any grammatical error will give the reader doubts about the reliability of our information.

Hello friend, I think that this problem occurs to many members, although it has not occurred to me yet.

I think it is a process of cleaning up the useless posts that contain mistakes by the moderators.

Next time, pay attention to the quality of your posts and comments to avoid deleting them.

• +3 1

I have been working in this forum for a while now but i never experienced this problem but this happen sometimes to members if your post is not very useful or you create topic that is not relate to the forum it's getting deleted by the moderators if they saw the content is not beneficial to the development of the forum.

That is how it is and you must try to make sure that the topics you make posts on are very good and only then will you be able to make the best of posts you can. If you work hard enough in not just Makin your posts but looking on the type of topics you create your posts in, it'll be very good for you

Yes, and my friend, I am facing this problem. Some of my posts have been deleted today ... I think this problem is cleaning up the forum from repetitive and similar publications

Do not worry, this thing happens a lot with all members, there are thousands of posts per day and certainly not all of them will be useful and there will be duplicate posts so it is normal for some posts to be deleted, you have to make a better effort in publishing posts to avoid deletion.

Today I don't understand what happened to my account; my 60 posts were removed, but I choose all relevant topics to respond to. I realize this is a common question, but I'd like to know whether this issue is exclusive to me, or whether someone else has seen it. I know this site has deleted spam topics, but I have one suggestion; accept or disagree, it doesn't matter; but I wrote in this topic if they deleted spam topics.

Feel bad to know but I think they are deleting all those post which are useless and have no knowledge related to this forum and crypto

Being in this platform you should understand the topic first and work on those topic which yoi seem are good and better to comment on them.Because their are such posts which have no useful content or repated content so you should be aware of it.