Any one face this ptoblem - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

Any one face this ptoblem

Really, my friend, this problem is really annoying. losing 60 shares is really crazy. 
I'm new here, so I have never had this problem 
But I've heard a lot of friends have had it with them as well.

Actually, must of the members of this platform more precisely the new members are facing the problem of mass deletion of post in this platform and the only way out is for the members of this platform to create post that will be useful and informative for the members of this platform.

Indeed it is frustrating and unfortunately this is happening to all members of the forum . It is definitely sad to see your posts that you worked hard on being deleted, I know that the forum management wants to clean the forum and get rid of the random mailers and bad posts, but some members are wronged while doing this because when a topic is deleted our responses will be deleted as well .

• +2 1

Actually, I'm new here so I haven't noticed anything about post spoofing, and this is the first time I've even heard of it, but if this is real I have to deal with it, because 60 posts is really difficult.

Dear Do not worry. Certainly, this matter happens every period of time. There are already campaigns launched in this forum from time to time to filter out useless publications and topics that are not useful and to liquidate all violating people and warn them from this forum. From 60 posts in one day in the old account before my account is banned, so it is very natural that this work is done to your arms and the campaign to liquidate violators in this triangle Thank you very much

The supervisors daily review all the publications to make sure that the publications are useful and if they do not meet the conditions, these posts are deleted and among these required conditions that they must be in the same context of the topic at hand and that it is more than a hundred letters and written with understandable words that are not copied from the responses of other members and others.

• +2 1

Despite my meticulous attention to detail and precision in choosing and writing messages, more than 20 of my posts were removed, which is natural because the moderators are clearing the site today of any random and irritating posts to which we have replied, so our posts will be deleted as well.

Yes, this happened with all the members here and this is correct. The posts that are deleted for the members should be put to an end, because that may make them feel frustrated and sad. But we have to choose the interesting topics and participate in them.

I do not think that there are any problems on this site because as a beginner I did not find any difficulty or problems and this is good for me and all beginners that we did not face any problems with this forum

I think there is a clean up in the forum and thats why many of our posts are being deleted and its the same problem we can't withdraw our earnings. We don't have to worry though its pain, there are still spammers here in the forum so they want to clean it.

If this help you give me (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Hello dear I also faced this same problem like you many of my posts are deleted automatically it decrease my reputation points on my account which effect my money very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear I think that your posts are deleted when there was time of cleaning the forum. It occurs every month when all the transactions are stopped and forum is cleaned by deletion of useless posts.. Maybe this happened to your posts. 

I believe the site is being cleaned up, which is why many of our posts are being removed, and we are still unable to remove our earnings. We don't need to be concerned, despite the pain; there are still spammers in the forum, and they want to clean it up.

Hello dear
Everything changes from time to time and here you are still a member with us and the reason for the change because the platform always updates itself and sets its new conditions and always tries to prevent cheating and fraud so it's completely fair and do not worry about deleting the posts, it's not difficult.
Have a nice day.

Brother I know its happen during topic deleting process but my my count is to much, 60 post deleted and the topic deleted process also runs, i can't understand how much post deleted in this day, you know how much I was irritated to see my reduce count, its ok I will try to equal my count thanks to give your valuable reaction. Thank you

MY dear fellow I recently joined this form can somebody explain how this platform works and how much they pay us for the work we do on this platform.

Yes of course this happened with all members, I think the Yobit website exchange admin they clean the house! there are many topics and spammers post, for this reason is very important to do the good and constructive topic and post, also we should to participate just on good and constructive topic. I have already told about that here.

Well dear friend, in fact, posts deletion topics are not strange here, many people and I am one of them I have a problem deleting posts.  Usually those posts are deleted due to the lack of useful information or the use of special translators to write them in the English language, and therefore those translators do not give understandable phrases and this is probably the reason for deleting your posts.

This forum has removed spam issues, but I agree it is not like this, it means that if you create 30 posts you probably publish more topics that work days I don't really know because what could really happen Such a high volume post has been deleted. This may be due to the fact that they deleted the old post. And this is common because moderators are clearing the forum today to delete a huge number of posts, but today I deleted 21 posts and I do not know.

Removing topics considered spam by the administration is normal
As we make a mistake as a rule, but when exposed to the deletion of a large amount, I do not see that it is right to follow up on work, writing and making the same mistake, but we have to take a small break to arrange our thoughts and avoid mistakes.

On 4/7/2020 at 8:31 AM, Honny143 said:

Today I can't understand what's happen with my account my 60 posts are deleted, but I selected all useful topics to give my reaction, I know this is routine topic, but I want to know this problem created only for me are any one also face this problem, I know this forum deleted spam topics, but I have one suggestion agree are disagree its not matter, but I write in this topic if they deleted spam topics good but don't reduce our counts, because we don't no which post is spam and gives our reaction but few days later this topics deleted and our count also decrease its really frustrated present I feels.give your valuable comments

it's a big deal brother.

it might be because of the completion of 365-days.

I think, the most recent posts was there.

So, in order to nullify the content. It really not good for a person who gives his precious time to share his informative posts with us.

So, i hope there will be a method of taking it back.

Becuae we all not known about which is spam ot which is valueable.

On 4/7/2020 at 9:31 AM, Honny143 said:

Today I can't understand what's happen with my account my 60 posts are deleted, but I selected all useful topics to give my reaction, I know this is routine topic, but I want to know this problem created only for me are any one also face this problem, I know this forum deleted spam topics, but I have one suggestion agree are disagree its not matter, but I write in this topic if they deleted spam topics good but don't reduce our counts, because we don't no which post is spam and gives our reaction but few days later this topics deleted and our count also decrease its really frustrated present I feels.give your valuable comments

@Honny143Deleting a post is a normal process. There is nothing to worry about. However, if your extra post is deleted, then you should understand that the quality of your post is not good.  Improving the quality of the post, I hope this problem will no longer exist.

• +2 1

Everyone is presenting this problem, so if we want to achieve success, then we should also be able to set up and handle all the problems because the person can never be realized without presenting the problem. 

welcome my friend yes this topic is exposed to all the members it might not be suitable for the rules of this forum so it is deleted we have to be more careful and serious while creating posts to avoid this situation good luck 

• +5 1

Regrettably, this is something that happens to everybody. 30 posts have also been removed, and comments have also been removed constantly for the past two days, and I have been unable to meet the required number of posts since posts have also been deleted and work has been exhausting.