Any one face this ptoblem - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

Any one face this ptoblem

I am beginner / newbie so I have no any idea about the deletion of post and In which average  they are deleted every day but after going through you people's reaction it's terrifying for me it's like your hard work is gonna be fruitless is it really?

Lots of my posts get deleted despite all the attention and precision I do in selecting and writing posts, and this is usual because the moderators are cleaning the forum everyday from all random and unhelpful topics we have replied to, so our posts are also deleted.

This is a good question a number deleted posted depend upon the quality of the post if you make 30 post only twenty post will be acceptable

They  should at least put a maximum number of deletion of post every day. Because 60 post is just too much and insane. Even I'm losing post around 10-15 oer day but 60 is just insane. Leaders should look into this matter to move and erase things

I also faced this problem as after linking my cryptotalk account with Yobit I've seen reduced number of useful posts there that is less than the actual number of posts That I created here. It means Some of my posts got deleted.

You have certainly faced this problem because of topics that are useless or that have passed for a long time. I advise you to comment on recent topics only, to avoid old topics.

• +2 1

Thanks my friend for bringing up this topic
Yes I agree with your opinion that they should set a limit to delete a post every day. I encountered it twice but this time, my posts got deleted more
I think there is a cleanup in the forum which is why many of our posts get deleted and the same problem we cannot withdraw our earnings. Don't worry despite its pain, there are still spammers here on the forum
We must be patient,
I wish everyone success
Thank you

Welcome mate, really most of the members on the forum face such problem of deletion of post most especially during our first hundred post. But I'm still a newbie so I don't know what Leeds to that. More greetings mate, have a nice day.

Dear friend, this is a normal thing to happen, because moderators always clean the forum from duplicate and unimportant topics, so your posts can be duplicated and deleted. Do not be sad, just develop your skills by creating topics, and choose suitable and non-repeating topics in the forum in order to reduce the number of deleted topics

Too bad that, it's sad when your publications are eliminated since there is a part of your work and effort voted into the trash, but don't worry, I think this will be fixed, you just have to be patient and keep doing the excellent work that you have been doing within the forum, when this happens you should not be discouraged, on the contrary you have to keep going. 

Your posts are usually deleted because it is useless and does not contribute anything to the forum. You should make sure to write contents that stand out and are in accordance with the guidelines of the forum. Also make sure not to duplicate anyone's content.   

I have noticed that same problem and it happens to all of us, the elimination of publications seems natural within cryptotalk, it is really incredible how many of our writings are eliminated, to reduce that problem a bit I have read from only commenting on already consolidated topics and doing it meaningfully and well, not writing just to write, we must always try to do our best.

Yes I also faced this problem,when I started making posts in this forum, some of my posts do get deleted although they ain't up to yours,but I later came to know that,our posts do get deleted not only if they are spam posts but also if they ain't useful or didn't attain the quality required, so let's try to make correction

Thanks my dear friend. Facing many problems in this platform is very important to success. Inactive in crypto currency in long time. Probably you and your able posts may be deleted.

Hello, mate, do not worry, it is not a problem for you, this happens to all of us, this is a cleaning that is done to the forum periodically and many posts are deleted, this is done to prevent spam within the forum. 

• +1 1

Dear you must have made a mistake that led to your posts deleted, or you are not creating useful posts, I advise you to improve your posts, not make any mistakes and stick more to the rules of the forum, this is in your interest, my friend. 

Dear every member is facing this issue. Sometimes we select an informative topic but it has either spelling mistakes or other issue due to which it gets deleted. So never get frustrated just focus on your work, your effort will never get wasted.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

When the forum cleaning process are started then the moderators usually delete the useless posts from the forum. And some irrelevant comments too. Don't be upset. The problem will be solved soon. Make useful and relevant comments then your contents will not be deleted 

your opinion that they should altleast put a maximum number of deletion of post every day. Because 60 post is just too much and insane. Even I'm losing post around 10-15 oer day but 60 is just insane. Admins should look into this matter.

Your topic may be repetitive and does not contain useful terms regarding the forum, so you should avoid and remedy these errors immediately

I understand you, my friend, this is a problem. I really do not know if they have fixed this problem or not. I think they are carrying out a cleaning campaign for the forum and delete the infringing and random posts. Therefore, they also delete our comments with the deleted posts. You may published information in the section that is not allocated to it .. But I just like you I lose daily 5 posts or more, frankly, this is very sad and frustrating. We are working hard in this forum in order to receive what we owe in terms of payments, and the admin must look into the matter. 

• +1 1

I can't imagine that your 60 posts were deleted. It's too much I think. But you have many posts in your account. If you have many posts then in comparison of general it will be more. But you should inform the moderators about it. Then they will do this more carefully. I think that will be more affective. Thanks for sharing us mate. 

Your posts are usually deleted if you are making useless contents. So it is very vital that you seek information before making any posts.  Ame sure you have a good understanding of what you writing and also the topic you are writing on.