Any one face this ptoblem - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

Any one face this ptoblem

I also faced this problem. During cleaning process, this can happen to most users. The most frustrating part is you won't be able to realise why your post has been deleted. it would be really good if motivator specify the standard app on which they measure each post so that we would be able to identify the reason why each post is deleted.

Yes this is the issue which is not good. And creating problems. When we make a unique post the moderators delete the post without telling the reasons.

Hi friend i think it is not a big deal. The posts which are useless or same with others should have deleted because it is against the rule of this forum. No my posts are not deleted yet. 2 or 3 posts are deleted daily out of 20 posts. But it is normal. So make good posts and get good reputation thanks..

In my opinion this happens when we comment on new publications that have spam or are poorly written and then they are eliminated by the moderators and with the publication our comments are also eliminated

Spam messages are deleted immediately, so you may have commented on one of them and therefore your comment will be deleted with it. I think your problem is to stop writing for a while ... if it stops for a certain period and then you come back, the officials have removed a good number of your posts.

My friend, you are not alone and you know that. Deleting posts has reasons not only that they want it on their own, but there are reasons. Your comment may be read in an unimportant and repetitive post, or it may be irrelevant and deleted. And you also delete that comment with him. And vice versa, you may also be the reason for a number of posts that were deleted because of you. These things are challenged, try to improve your abuse, and the number of posts that are directed will decrease.

• +3 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 4/7/2020 at 4:11 PM, Zaino34 said:

Unfortunately, this happens to everyone. 30 posts have been deleted and two days ago posts are deleted continuously and I was unable to reach the minimum posts because unfortunately posts are deleted and work became tired.

I think its about to your post, your post must contain 100 characters to be counted on the payment system. Also don't forget to create a latest topic about cryptos because if you post false about cryptos, your post will be deleted immediately. 

It not only you the moderators tends to delete post that they feel do not relate with the topics created or the topic does not represent the forum

You at not the only one that faced these at times some of are post are deleted but the moderator of the forum if our post have errors or are falsified

This problem is happening to everyone, this work is being done to delete the posts of the scammers. I think Boke is doing this work through Clean Clear. As a result, some or all of the posts are being deleted.  .

Yes my friend, everyone is worried about deletion of their posts. It is really frustrating when the useful, unique and correct information post shared by someone delete without any reason. It not just happened only to new members but also with senior members too. I think the main reason of deleting posts is the replies on the duplicate topic. When the duplicate topic goes deleted then our replies also goes deleted with them.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

On 4/7/2020 at 8:31 AM, Honny143 said:

Today I can't understand what's happen with my account my 60 posts are deleted, but I selected all useful topics to give my reaction, I know this is routine topic, but I want to know this problem created only for me are any one also face this problem, I know this forum deleted spam topics, but I have one suggestion agree are disagree its not matter, but I write in this topic if they deleted spam topics good but don't reduce our counts, because we don't no which post is spam and gives our reaction but few days later this topics deleted and our count also decrease its really frustrated present I feels.give your valuable comments

@Honny143 yeah bro I am also faced with this problem many postured my deleted from last days. I think we not post relevant data about topic. We should post helping data about our posts. If we want to get more reputation on our post it will be considered useful Post in our community. if our post got more reputation in community than crypto talk not lead our post. I will try this. 🥰

• +3 1

my almost 3 to 5 posts on daily basis for being related but I never have seen this issue before none of my post related as high as you said in your topic it is no more than 5 per day

13 hours ago, F4 Shahid Ali said:

@Honny143 yeah bro I am also faced with this problem many postured my deleted from last days. I think we not post relevant data about topic. We should post helping data about our posts. If we want to get more reputation on our post it will be considered useful Post in our community. if our post got more reputation in community than crypto talk not lead our post. I will try this. 🥰

@F4 Shahid Ali  its true now a time so many members facing post deleting problem, because of spam topics i know its regularly happens but the problem is they deleted those topics few days after it's not good, if they deleted those useless topics within few hours  then one face this problem, hope forum official's solve this problem soon.

• +2 1

Most members face this problem because all members are deleted from their publications but the best is to think about solving such improvements to the publication, more publishing publications of more than 100 characters and not publishing anything wrong about encrypted currencies because it will be deleted immediately.

It perhaps conceivable that the article that you have composed have been recently contacted and expounded on the site, and this is the thing that causes the erasure of the posts.

there's more instances and reasons why our some posts here is deleted by moderators and it's hard to explain them all here but i suggest to maje some useful and informative topics or comments and give fair enough appropriate ratings to other posts im also facing that kind if issue but im continuing posting my ideas.

This I think affects all the users that they delete us Peruvian publications we are all in the same situation we will let the administrators of this great forum do their work that they will know better than anyone what to do in this great forum
A big greeting to the whole community and many great winnings

Edited by cryptoman22

It’s not only your problem,  it’s for all. I am also facing this kinds of problem. Some people are responsible for that. They are creating same topic again and again, and that's why admin are delated the same topic and also we affected for that. So it’s very important to see, before posting those post are repeating. 

• +2 1

Dear fellow I not face this type of problem yet.dear friend always try to make a suitable content so that our content could not be deleted by our moderators.so in my opinion I think we should make efforts for success.

Posts are deleted for all members daily by the moderators in order to clean the forum from useless and duplicate posts, so try as much as possible to provide posts with useful and good information so that they are not deleted by members and thus reduce the amount of deleted posts

Which is  grammatically correct question .is every one facing this .....
Which is a grammatically correct question, “Is everyone facing this problem or is it just me” or “Is everyone facing this problem or is it just I”?

Yes you are right. There are many posts deleted by the administration so I think it is the issues but may be deleting of post it may be occured due to the useless account.

• +2 1

Yes friend i face this problem. I take my work best according to me but my post was deleted. So i thinknwhich post we select was not good in content and not usefull for forum.so this is reason of deleting our post according to my thought.