Any one face this ptoblem - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

Any one face this ptoblem

I don't know what happened with you, and could not understand what had happened with you till I' ll not face such problems. But if it had happened with you than there must be a problem either with your content or with the forum.

Hello my friend and me too. I have deleted 10 comments per day, but I have not been exposed to deleting 60 posts that I have published, but there is a reason to delete your posts, which is failure to abide by the rules of the forum and its policy that stipulates not copying and pasting and also creating more than one account in one phone

• +1 1

On 4/7/2020 at 8:31 AM, Honny143 said:

Today I can't understand what's happen with my account my 60 posts are deleted, but I selected all useful topics to give my reaction, I know this is routine topic, but I want to know this problem created only for me are any one also face this problem, I know this forum deleted spam topics, but I have one suggestion agree are disagree its not matter, but I write in this topic if they deleted spam topics good but don't reduce our counts, because we don't no which post is spam and gives our reaction but few days later this topics deleted and our count also decrease its really frustrated present I feels.give your valuable comments

Sometime the forum cleaning is very rapidly and the post getting deleted very fast and a lot of them get deleted in one day just, so its  very hurting to get see the posts  deleted in the large number. 

I agree with you my friend but this platform rules very power full. I think my dear, when we do not clearly read any topic about but comment submit difficult our post or comment delete. But I'm new here and I always try to 💯 percent correct about any topic about comment here.

• +4 1

My dear friend, there are rumors that members and their publications are now being counted, and this has happened with many people, so do not despair and stay focused on your goal and do not give up

• +1 1

As we know, every month there is a period when moderators and administrators delete useless and spam topics and bann the account cheaters. But only our useless topic gets deleted and our useful topic remains there and it is not deleted. So in this cleaning process we should be careful and make only useful topics, on our yobit platform we can see how many posts are being deleted on our daily basis. 

Unfortunately, this occurs to everyone. 30 posts have been deleted and two days in the past posts are deleted consistently and I used to be unable to attain the minimal posts due to the fact lamentably posts are deleted and work grew to become tired. 

Sorry for this mate. Actually i think everyone in this forum are facing the problem of their posts been deleted and reduced everyday and i feel this is truly frustrating since we can't identify a spam post to react or comment on. Let's just keep calm my friend and continue working to our best and i am sure there will be a Stop to this issue with time.

15 hours ago, Oyetoyy said:

did you ever find out why 60 of your post were deleted during this period.

Yes @Oyetoyy  I found out why my post deleted in that period, mostly in that period I select's spam are similar topics to give my reaction, when this forum start spam post/ topics deleting process then as usually my posts also deleted, but now iam so selective before give my reaction I search that topic useful are not, then gives my reaction to avoid post deleting problem.

• +3 1

Yes I agree with you dear friend I also face such problem my al least 40 to 50 posts also deleted I also worried how this possible I also selected unique topic to comment 😔.

I am also new to this forum.  I just completed my 100 posts recently but even after completing 100 posts, the number of useful posts in my wallet has been reduced. Now the number of my useful posts is 96. But I was not so disappointed because I heard that if the topic is not related to the post will be deleted. And that's probably why my 6 posts have been deleted from the number of useful posts. So my friend, I want to tell you, you will always try to make your posts informative, so that there are some things that will help the members of this forum a lot. Even if you have to work with time for this, then in my opinion, you should work with more time with your best efficiency.  Then I hope it will not happen again. So best of luck dear. Hope everything will be okay.!

Edited by Arohi

numerous members are complaining about this and neither, I feel that there's a technical foul defect it is quite unconnected so sometimes you as well as the publications. I'm hoping who of one's forum’s app developers can write talks since we will be able to see him or her as well as realize what's occurring.

On 4/7/2020 at 8:31 AM, Honny143 said:

Today I can't understand what's happen with my account my 60 posts are deleted, but I selected all useful topics to give my reaction, I know this is routine topic, but I want to know this problem created only for me are any one also face this problem, I know this forum deleted spam topics, but I have one suggestion agree are disagree its not matter, but I write in this topic if they deleted spam topics good but don't reduce our counts, because we don't no which post is spam and gives our reaction but few days later this topics deleted and our count also decrease its really frustrated present I feels.give your valuable comments

Indeed, there is something like this, and it hasn't occurred to you that the messages have been erased. Simply keep doing awesome; the capacity to be erased, don't stress.

My dear friend i also facing this problem. Same with me more then 20 posts where deleted for me. If your a being inactive for a long time here in cryptotalk platform. There has a big Chance that your posts may get deleted.

No dear I don't face any problems I spend my best time in the Crypto currency I create a useful post it is helpful for everyone..

Brother its depends on moderator which post they like or which not so its not about to worry just be patience and work hard and i personally suggest you do comments on 1 day or more days ago posts 

Post are only deleted when you not create some creative ideas in your comment and your comment will also not correct to all other users so when moderator check your profile then it is your duty so these type of people avoid this creativity and always trying to keep well communication to their senior and always ask the solution of your problem while during working on it and always take suggestions how to create some creative ideas because when you create some creative ideas then your ideas will be very useful and valuable for all other users on this site and you will gain a better at quotation on this site and earn a good and valuable profit from the survival base earning form.

Dear meet I also facing this problem just like you. Yobit deleted a lot of my post as on the cryptotalk I made more than 400 post but on the yobit just counted my 200 post. You can see who much my post was deleted. But as I have no experience. Maybe it's my mistake. But I request the moderater there is least counting of deleting. Thanks. 

My dear friend, anyone can face this problem.  Probably something happened at once in the discussion but after a while you may have several posts deleted, but I don't think a big problem like every day of my print will be found as all will be deleted as zero.

Hello mate i hope you are also fine maybe your post don't have relevant stuff or maybe your post is irrelevant to the topic that's why your posts deleted my small suggestions is that when you write any comment or topic your should check them again once than submit

Yes I face the same problem in that time when all members posts deleted but if we talk about the present time so now everything going well actually this is good if we face deletion of posts because many members make useless post and if these posts are present here then everyone face useless posts so that's bad..

Btc is a popular and valuable currency in the world today. We work at Cryptotalk and earn this Btc through Yobit Exchanger site. I have so far earned about ২০০ 200 Btc from here! By working here, people from many countries are reaching the peak of development!

Yes dear I face this problem many time during the cleaning process.All useless post are deleted by Admin.every member face this problem it is common problem.

• +2 1