What is the importance of determining the field you want to win from? - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
azizamine

What is the importance of determining the field you want to win from?

You are right, of course, the most important thing in this field or for this forum is the information that you can get here about cryptocurrencies. You can work in one area and be a professional in it and earn more. In this way we will become experts in the field that we will choose

my dear friend you can determine your field just by working on this form and you will know how to work at how to earn knowledge and make post and and money.

It's a very important question of life for dtermining the field of life in which you have to work in and get your profit.In future this is the platform in which everyone is taking step into and learning about crypto so they can invest in it and earn money from home and achieve there goals and win in life.

It is good to define the field in which you would like to work and determine where you will reach if you work in this field. I recommend that you start in this forum from the beginners section first, so that you can gain as much knowledge about cryptocurrencies.

Yes, buddy, I believe that choosing your specific profession is the most crucial aspect of achieving success. And everybody knows what they need to do to succeed in that area, but picking and deciding the field is the most challenging challenge. And if you do, your whole focus will be on that particular area, and you will amass all useful information that is required for success.

The significance of determining the values you want to create or benefit from this forum. We all have different skills, some of which we might not even be aware of. When you're set on pursuing a particular area, you should learn all there is to know about it before diving in.

yes dear you are absolutely right i am totally agree with you because determination to our goal is very important thing and if you set your goal then you will do more hard work in order to get success in your goal and learning knowledge and information about this through reading and through searching on internet and also learn from your mistakes

I agree with you, my friend, that you are interested in a certain area in which you can be creative, because it will become the focus of your interest. But here in cryptocurrencies, I think you have to pay attention to every detail in order to become a successful investor.

A deep determination a disused field result in ending it with a high success. Without determination and dedictionnobody gone a get success and achievement that he/ she  has been fixed for it.

My dear friend always take intrest in that field in which you have intrest 

Because in that field you will explore more details 

And if you will move towards field in which you have no intrest 

You will not be able to succesfull in that field 

This is important, my friend, you should have before beginning to write your goals and ambitions in order to know how to send good plans to reach targets, so no great importance, and you should never give, because this site gives you the opportunity to reach the goal .

• +1 1

The most important thing that we must do is to define the field from which we want to profit and have a strong determination to continue in order to be able to participate effectively and profit.

• +3 1

You are right, my friend .. We must carefully choose the field that we want and that we love so that we can learn more from it and also provide useful information that we have for other members. 

The most important part of getting success to choose your particular field. Because everyone knows what they have to do for getting success in that field but choosing the field and determining it is the most difficult task. 

Yes, that's right, we have to focus on just one field if we really want to succeed in it, but you should also get a little bit of information about other fields.

In my opinion, we should pursue a career in a specific field, and we must also know a little about other fields .

On 4/5/2020 at 11:01 PM, azizamine said:

The importance of determining the field that you want to make or profit from is that you will devote more attention to that field that you want to make or profit from.
Since you are more interested in this field, you will discover secrets and mistakes and become more professional in this field, so we know that to determine the field that you want to gain from it is very important

I am agree with you dear mate. No doubt if we determine first about field in which we are entering , it will increase our knowledge and we will be able to avoid the mistakes and we will do best from where we can get more benefit.

It is definitely important to define a specific field to work in and focus your effort on learning and working and obtaining significant experience in this field . Because working in multiple fields will make you lose your focus and waste your effort . You will not be able to develop an appropriate plan of action .

My dear friend, you are right, yes, we should master the work that we will choose well and gain more information in the field that we will choose in the field of encryption because it is the only way to earn money

That's totally true, I really appreciate and encourage people who direct their attention and their energy to something special as we know that we are in the age of specialization.

• +4 1

Well, maybe you are right.  In that we must choose one area only and develop our skill in it and master it and when we are able to it we can enter another field and gain experience

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Certainly what I said is true because all of us in this forum if we do not define goals that we seek, we will not be able to succeed. When we set a goal we do not give up so that we can achieve the goal that we set before we entered the world of encryption. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

I agree with you determination on something leads to archivement and in this case its important to focus where you would want too see profits from it might be a business crypto or forex trading depending on where you have much interest. We can hard work any projects. If we can success more so i advice you can work more research.

Welcome to the forum, my friend, I think your view is healthy, but for me, for example, I started in the investment field as a practical experience for me in addition to the theoretical experience through crypto talk. I also research and study the trading field because I really care about both fields and consider them the best way to profit. I wish everyone success.

I think that your words are very correct. We must focus on one area, so give us all our focus to it and pay attention to learning about it and be creative with it, and not to be distracted in other areas, this will fail us more.

It is true, my friend, that defining the field in which we want to work will allow us to focus more on this field, which will increase our chances of achieving great successes