Will Bitcoin Survive from Corona? - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Will Bitcoin Survive from Corona?

All aspects of life have been affected by the Corona pandemic, including the cryptocurrency market, but now these dangerous stages have been surpassed and worked out well, Bitcoin is a strong project and will continue despite all difficulties.

• +1 1

Yes, in my opinion, this crisis and pandemic has expanded the spread of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies
Because there are a lot of people who have left their work because of this pandemic
And they are looking for additional sources of income, and this work is one of these additional businesses.

Hello my friend, Bitcoin is a very strong digital currency, which has appeared a lot due to the spread of the disease and the embargo, and I think that it will survive the Corona and without the Corona, it will definitely remain 

The price of crypto currency can be influenced by a variety of variables. The halving is one of them. In the event of a pandemic, I'm confident that crypto currency will survive, mostly because it can be used as an alternate payment mechanism even when you're at home. To endorse crypto currency, we must first survive.

Yeah, the cryptocurrency will survive from corona and the bitcoin has already proved it. Not only bitcoin all the cryptocurrency are developed in order to transact amount from one person to other. So, I think these cryptocurrency are established to make transaction maintaining social distance in very short period of time.

The Corona crisis affected the economy of all countries of the world, and of course it had an impact on Bitcoin, but now that the disease has been controlled somewhat, it no longer poses a threat to any currency.

• +1 1

Dear friend, It is certain that the whole world has been affected by the Corona epidemic, and cryptocurrencies are among those affected, but if we look at the numbers, Bitcoin is still stable, and its price is on the rise, because I believe that Bitcoin will help people under the ban from the Corona virus, then you can buy Your belongings without having to touch the banknotes and infect you, as well as allow many people to work in cryptocurrencies while they do so. They were quarantined in their homes.

• +3 1

This epidemic has had a great and bad impact on many areas, but I think that cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin will survive this crisis and achieve greater success than previous years.

• +2 1

I think it will. Bitcoin is a digital currency and is dealt with via the Internet, so I think it will spread more because no one is able to leave his home and buy and sell things, but rather he has to do it from home,   For this, we will need digital currencies

On 4/5/2020 at 2:39 PM, SuperCrypto said:

We all suffer from the disease crisis now and know how much the market is suffering and this crisis has greatly affected it. Do you think that bitcoin can survive from this crisis and continues to reach its goals despite the great pressure in light of this crisis that affected all assets in the world?

I believe cryptocurrency will survive the covid-19 pandemic that is now sweeping all countries. Today it is evident that the price of bitcoin and the prices of other crypto coins is rising high, this is because there are several factors that influence it. One of the factors was Elon Musk who bought large amounts of bitcoins where he planned for bitcoin to be able to pay for Tesla.

• +4 1

I think that the Corona epidemic affected all walks of life and led to the disruption of many businesses, but Bitcoin was less affected since work with it is done through the Internet and does not need direct communication. We hope that its price will improve in the coming days.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Well my dear, I think that this curse that befell the world due to the Corona epidemic will suddenly disappear without affecting the world of digital bitcoin, and the currency prices will rise again. I believe it will be a temporary crisis and will go away.

• +3 1

Yes.The crypto market was affected greatly by the epidemic COVID-19.But really most of the crypto coin has survived this crisis well enough.Bitcoin's price moved to 10000$,ETH moved to 210$ and other coin has also recovered greatly.It's a very good news for all of us.

• +3 1

You can all day but again and again that bitcoin is the only winner of the Corona Virus. At a time when this virus suffers, the whole global economy will value the bitcoin cryptocurrency due to people's desire for a safe haven amid fears of the economic impact of the Corona Virus but it still survive and today it is reading $50k plus.

There is no doubt that the epidemic affected all aspects of life and the economy, including Bitcoin and other currencies, we have seen Bitcoin decline due to the epidemic, but recently we have started to see Bitcoin recovering from the virus and its return to rise.

At the beginning of the spread of the epidemic, it greatly affected Bitcoin, because the epidemic began in China, which is the largest producer of Bitcoin in the world, but it continued to achieve its goals and attract many investors to make a profit and compensate for what the epidemic caused.

I think it will survive in good condition in this pandemic because every one will want to send or receive money through online process and i think this is great idea to sending or receiving your money also people will invest in this currency for getting profits in sitting your home so it definitely will survive on this platform. 

Yes, I believe that Bitcoin can survive this crisis, due to the important advantages this currency has that made it one of the strongest cryptocurrencies in the world of cryptocurrencies, in addition to its high market value, I believe that Bitcoin will continue its great success, and it will achieve its goals, as well. I think it will dominate the global economy in the future

As we knoe that now the 2021 starts now and the corona starts in 2019. So we can say that the bit coins survives itself in the penedamic situation.. The price of the bit coins not decreased in that situation either it is increased up to some extent.. As we know that there is also lock down in many countries due to the penedamic virus till now and there is hope that it will completely finished in 2023 so there are high chances that bitcoin will survive itself in that situation also. 

The corona has greatly affected the cryptocurrency market and caused a drop in prices, but at the same time it has brought a lot of new users to this market because dealing in cryptocurrencies guarantees social distancing for them, and this led to the market's recovery after a short while.

Bitcoin's fate will not go as simple as that, Bitcoin will witness great development and prosperity, Corona not only touched the state of Bitcoin but also touched all aspects of human life. Do not worry Survive.

Yes, the whole world was affected by the epidemic, but the cryptocurrencies recovered immediately and were not affected for a long time, because today Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrencies are achieving new numbers and price peaks, and I believe that Bitcoin will continue and will remain the leader among the rest of the cryptocurrencies.

yes my dear friend Bitcoin have survived a layer of Corona and it was has been placed do not decrease people at home working with crypto currencies so the value of Bitcoin is increases.

Of course it will survive from Corona as you see now the price of bitcoins still raising up I think it still not effected by pandemic crypto always important is the only job we have.