Don't act like moderators - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Don't act like moderators

Hi mate, I don't think advising someone is like to act as moderators. We are also the members of this forum, and consider this forum as our own home. We don't want any violation in the forum, that's why we should have to advise to the members who made the mistakes in useless posts. It is also help to them so that they also follow the rules and survive themselves in this forum.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Dear Friend! We must guide the newbies here. And don't criticize their posts. We should follow the rules and regulations of crypto forum. 

You have talked very well, senior members should take care of their juniors on this forum. Instead of scolding them on their juniors' mistsake, they should give good guidelines. 

I also agree with you  dear friend I try to put justice on everyone but when the time the reaction payment don't pay all most all members left to appreciate other and in this way many people deactivate and lose hope.

Yes don't criticize people especially beginners.  Because we are all like them in the beginning.   We also advice them do your work professional i this forum.  You work hard  , focus on your work.  Time properly given .

Eventhough criticizing others help to us to remove spammers from the platform it is better to not avoid newbies. We are viewing only the replies once checked by moderators,so that we do not want to recheck it any more. If we like it then give like and if we don't then avoid.

On 4/5/2020 at 12:24 PM, Raven said:

I saw some post said that "Give good reputation point to those people who deserved it" and i agree with that but they also said "Don't give good reputation points to those topics that meaningless". My concern is this, why the people gave a certain topic a good reputation points if the content is meaningless? I think people gave good reputation points because they benefit to it, that's it. And please don't act like moderators, stop criticizing people because you have no rights to do that. Moderators didn't delete that post because they found it as a good topic for this forum. 

This is my opinion because i saw some people here are always criticizing newbies and reporting newbies. Lets help the newbies here while keeping the cleanliness and wealthiness of the forum. 

Ok I want to suggest that we should focus on our work because after all we are all here to work, so we should work sincerely no matter what other people say. Work hard people will criticize and at the same time there will be alot of  people who will support you. Let them act like that so our first priority should be our work and don't pay attention to how others act.

Yeah, I noticed it some of forum members act like moderators. They should give advice not orders. I saw many seniors member spread wrong rumours which are not good for forum.

According to my opinion there is no need to criticize some one for creating topics they found not interesting especially to newbie.They are new to this forum so we must slowly make them understand what this forum is for.Instead of doing that fiercely attacking this poor people is not recommended by me.This may affect the mental health of this people.

I am new here and dont khnow about the moderator but i think.that a moderator have So if you can have a fast neutron move into the moderator where it will slow down "in peace," i.e. where there are no strong neutron 

Hello mate, I'm completely agreeing with you. But we can have our own perspective and we can give the positive reaction to the posts which is right for us. And give negative negative reputation if we are seeing false information spreading and all. Which makes the for healthy. But we don't want to give negative reputation to newbies but also newbies have to careful about spreading false information.

Yes your right. That is if the topic is not good moderators will remove that topic with in some days . All the topic in this forum posted before atleast one week ago are good to react and that deserve good reputation . Because making a topic is not a easy job.

Yes, this must be done, of course any beginner must be supported, but anyone has the right to criticize provided that it is constructive, we all suffer at the beginning and this is normal, nothing comes easily.

Your post is a hit the nail on the head post. They say never take the laws in to your hands. What you see as useless may be very useful to someone else, so let the moderators take charge.

Never under estimate anyone. Sometimes, newbies can bring out potential posts than experienced members in the forum. So everyone should be given equal respect and space in the forum.

Moderators work very carefully on this forum, they understand a lot more about this forum than us. We don't have to compare our work with them. They do not choose the posts by analyzing each post. I try to work like them, to be a skilled member of this forum. We can be encouraged to work by working here.

Yes I absolutely agree with your opinion. Especially to the newbies we should not put an upper hand on them and it makes them feel less confident. We have to encourage other peoples by putting them with good reputation if their post make informative to us.

We certainly discuss a topic and if we see some replies that too far from a topic we need to criticize it to be able to correct them and they will gain new knowledge, critical criticism is need in learning, that's another approach of discussion so you need to accept criticism because in the end you will be benefited to that

We dont compare ourself with moderator here in this form we dont crticize with one another if our post is unuseful then it will be deleted automatically because the moderator have authority to delete the post but we dont criticize the member specially the biginner because they are new here they dont  know well about this forum if we criticize the newbie they will dicourage and this well lead the newbie towards banned 

Yes my dear friend i agree with you we do not act like a mederators it we want that we get a good reputation then we have to share a usefull and unique information

We should help to the newbie we should share that post from which they can get some information how they will b start

We do not give negative reputation.

Yes, I too have noticed that many of the highly reputed users criticizing or mocking the junior members or beginners. They give negative rating to their comments also. Actually this is not a good work because everyone was once a beginner and it's not good to criticize other users.

Hi guys it for this splendid subject matter and i consider you very much approximately this.We need to assist each other, especially beginners.I have confronted some criticism in the past, a few forget and do now not recognise we ought to recommend this.

Given reputation is our responsibility both positive and negative reputation and one should know that even if someone didn't advice you on what to do or someone acting as a moderator, but we should be careful on how to address people in the forum, thanks.

i spotted whatsoever clients who're yakety-yak as well as clients as though we retain word. fond will also not would like spats, then again then you already can’t symbolize that fact. it having to to reply to in your squabble for which nude.