Always do your own research - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Always do your own research

I completely agree with you there mate. There is topics scarcity in this forum so many many members are posting the same topics, there should be diversity in topics . If you each member researches on his own and put up topic accordingly we can make this forum even greater.

Yes, of course. we must research more on the subjects before making comments and topics. This is a good way to make that post very useful and positive. This is necessary for all members with no exception. We should do our searching to prevent making double topics.

On 05.04.2020 at 05:57, Raven said:

My opinion is each of member here must create topic everyday about 3-4 topics per day

Hi. If each person makes 3-4 topics every day, preferring quantity instead of quality, then the admins will have a lot of unnecessary work. It is better not to set yourself such a goal, but to write as needed, checking the search before that.

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

Hello friend

Yes that's right 

Always experimenting and searching yourself gives you a greater percentage of experience and understanding than to take the information you want without any effort, the information you will be looking for will take it in full detail, I agree with you in my opinion we should always do our own research

Yes, if we tried to write 3 or 4 topics per day, that would not be difficult. But we must search for new topics and important questions. We must help each other to reach the highest levels of learning, knowledge and experience in this field

• +1 1

Yeah friend, the necessary is to have our own research for all the different knowledge, we require to have our own topics that can help the communities, the more we do our research is more we achieve different on crypto currencies.

I believe that if we have doubt or questions about some issues related to cryptocurrency we can create a topic here so that we  might get answers from the forum members and also increase our knowledge about many things relating to crypto world, much knowledge and experience is shared here among the members of the forum and those who has gathered skills and experience about different aspect of crypto.

Do your own research not matter what , don't hesitate to do your own research from better understanding, when you do your research you understand how it works and it runs, you can also ask someone who you think you would understand his/her explanation

Yes absolutely true and well saying. Even i feel this should be done by everyone who is landing in this planet. And the persons who are going to trade can satisfy themselves by their own research.

On 4/5/2020 at 8:57 AM, Raven said:

What i'm thinking is we should always do our own research to create new topics everyday. My opinion is each of member here must create topic everyday about 3-4 topics per day so all of us could benefit to that topic. But of course before posting topics here you should do your own research first so your topic could contain unique and latest information about crypto currency or about the forum. 

This is only my opinion, create 3-4 topics everyday so we could choose topic that suits to ourselves. Lets help each other and don't criticize each other too. We could raise ourselves by helping each other. If you're agree with me please give react and i will give you too for appreciation, thanks. 

I agree with you mate.We should pick those topics which have recent issues.Where people can participate in the open and constructive discussion.In discussion some posts will get reactions so their willing for work will increase.So creating a new and hot topics will also come to help of all members.Working spirit,experience and speed will increase.Best of luck dear on your topic creation and wish me luck too.

Edited by Atifa3456

Hello dear, I would like to thank you for this useful post. I am one of the new members and I liked what you offer. We must present important topics and benefit everyone. We must help each other and work as one family. We all strive to acquire and enhance the ability to expand our knowledge and experience in various topics.

Yes we do our own research. If all the active members have to create multiple threads on daily basis then there will be more topics to join and discuss in the forum and I think it will be useful to everyone. However, I think the fear people have is that there are so many topics covered that they are so worried about transcription.

Maybe as a way to encourage thread creation, they should split the profits of 30 posts into 28 posts that can be comments and two that should be good posts. This will force users to create more posts.

Edited by M Mani

On 4/5/2020 at 7:57 AM, Raven said:

What i'm thinking is we should always do our own research to create new topics everyday. My opinion is each of member here must create topic everyday about 3-4 topics per day so all of us could benefit to that topic. But of course before posting topics here you should do your own research first so your topic could contain unique and latest information about crypto currency or about the forum. 

This is only my opinion, create 3-4 topics everyday so we could choose topic that suits to ourselves. Lets help each other and don't criticize each other too. We could raise ourselves by helping each other. If you're agree with me please give react and i will give you too for appreciation, thanks. 

We will absolutely zero in on the nature of our posts as we make new themes in a crypto talk forum. We will ensure that our posts contain enough data about digital money and have exact data since, in such a case that others gain so much from our post it won't be acceptable on the off chance that they learn wrong, we will consistently be cautious about our post.

@Raven Obviously, we need to use our time effectively in doing our research in order to come up with unique posts with good quality contents that are useful and informative that are helpful and attractive about new crypto opportunities and possibilities

download - 2021-01-11T193519.046.jpg

• +1 1

Yes, my friend we all should do our own research to present a good information to the members. 

If you have a useful content then users will get more attract to your post and you will earn reputation and money too. 

Dear @Raven yes this is absolutely right always do your own research these are correct words, practice makes a man perfect by own research we improve our knowledge we improve our thinking strengths research give extra knowledge to the man 

Hello to you mate, I am a newbie here in this platform, I joined some hours ago, but I read and understand your point which I will do my outmost best to follow your advise

As we develop new topics in the forum, we will definitely concentrate on the content of our posts, we will ensure that our posts provide enough information about the forum and have correct information because if others benefit from our post positively, it is better than the negative ones

• +1 1

This is very important topic my friend. Thank you for giving your advice.We should always do our own research to get more information and get more knowledge. As a result we can creat logical and useful topics.Our topics will be unique and helpfull tfor other members.So to work this site properly it is very important to do our own research.

It is important to search for the correct information and data on the Internet, and thus share the best ones here in the forum research is as important as life itself. It should be an integral part of any member that would wish to be successful here.

• +1 1

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

I totally agree with you. I daily research many topics for learning more knowledge. This forum is the best for learning about crypto currency. I daily research some old members topics for learning. I want create informative post.

Yes my dear you are right I think and wee said. We need to make new research about the forum and topic as well. Than i think we can make a new useful topic per day so no doubt research is best.

• +1 1

Yes, this forum is full of great opportunities and useful information. If you will create your own topics and then you will getting the good reputation. If you having the more knowledge then you should search about it and create your post. Because it is very essential to make your account more reputatative. 

Hello my friend,, you are right I think and wee said. We need to make new research about the forum and topic as well. Than i think we can make a new useful topic per day so no doubt research is best.