Always do your own research - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Always do your own research

14 hours ago, Brian A said:

There are many benefits to taking part in research including closer monitoring, ... Staff will keep you updated on your progress and how the study is doing.

thank you for the insight  i will make sure thet i do a lot of research

On 4/5/2020 at 4:57 AM, Raven said:

What i'm thinking is we should always do our own research to create new topics everyday. My opinion is each of member here must create topic everyday about 3-4 topics per day so all of us could benefit to that topic. But of course before posting topics here you should do your own research first so your topic could contain unique and latest information about crypto currency or about the forum. 

This is only my opinion, create 3-4 topics everyday so we could choose topic that suits to ourselves. Lets help each other and don't criticize each other too. We could raise ourselves by helping each other. If you're agree with me please give react and i will give you too for appreciation, thanks. 

It is clear that it is very important to create constructive topics that provide valuable information for all members of the community to reach a great common forum and CryptoTalk and thus become much larger, it would be advisable to follow the wise advice given by this person

greetings to the whole community

• +3 1

It has become difficult to find new and non-recurring topics, and each member publishes a number of topics daily, this will lead to repetition. In my opinion, if a member writes one distinguished topic that does not exist previously, it is better than a large number of duplicate topics.

• +5 1

always do your own research, really your gains and losses are only yours although many have affected you for a certain result .. you are totally responsible for what you have chosen to do. nobody forces you to operate.

continuously learn to do a good technical analysis (interpretation of graphics) and fundamental (market news) to carry out good investments!

Hey mate, you are right we have to create new topic everyday otherwise we can not find any topic to comment in this forum. So first research first and than create good topic everyday.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Es mejor saber qué es bueno y qué es malo que la gente te cuente sobre otros negocios pero no siempre es bueno creer en lo que te dicen es mejor saber por nuestra cuenta si esa página o intercambio te pagará

at least we have to be online every day, to develop us in cryptotalk, it takes discipline and consistency, extraordinary, all of that must be trained to be consistent, and if we consistent, surely our reputation will rise, and that's very good, if we can't make topic, we can reply and read the comment

even if someone says that the thing is legit and everyone uses it you still have to do research, better be safe then sorry later.

In my opinion, the quantity is not important it is the quality my friend. The one who can do three or even more topics, so much the better, and the one who can do only one is good too, the main thing is the content. To have good content, we have to do our own research yes I agree with you.

The truth is that I am new to the forum and I still do not suffer from that problem because I get many good posts of course, most of them old but their information is still current, and I agree with the statement that each forum, especially those who have rank Alto create one or two daily posts with new topics and of interest to the members of our forum, I would keep a forum updated, of course new forum members like me also have the task of creating new and interesting posts.

Yes, we must always inform ourselves of how the market is, graphic laws, news and things like that, it is the only way not to be lost in the future, and also to highlight the need for a good, very deep investigation

In my case I always use several sources of information, from my point of view it is the best way to be well informed. It is always good to acquire knowledge, today it is easy to keep up with all the news!

On 4/4/2020 at 10:57 PM, Raven said:

What i'm thinking is we should always do our own research to create new topics everyday. My opinion is each of member here must create topic everyday about 3-4 topics per day so all of us could benefit to that topic. But of course before posting topics here you should do your own research first so your topic could contain unique and latest information about crypto currency or about the forum. 

This is only my opinion, create 3-4 topics everyday so we could choose topic that suits to ourselves. Lets help each other and don't criticize each other too. We could raise ourselves by helping each other. If you're agree with me please give react and i will give you too for appreciation, thanks. 

If you are right but investigate on the other hand and put words that already exist and that are not our own, the forum takes it as copy and paste and for that reason they can delete your post or give you a warning, the ideas is to investigate, analyze and publish your own words criteria.

I liked the way you expose your point, of course, simple and respectful, I totally agree with you, I am gaining a little experience day after day, now, if I have an idea what I can develop, first, I look to find out if someone has already developed it, or maybe, I can have a different development or approach and that will serve to enrich the theme. Sometimes it is not easy, because the keyword can be repeated in many posts but it is not exactly the core of what I want to expose, at least I know that I am learning and with the help of users like you, I will learn to do better every day, how good it is to share life with you guys!

DYOR = It can also be interpreted as new and updated information (or only the analysis made by you based on reliable and recent information), since normally in some projects the information given may be false or be well disguised to steal from people,greetings.

We must all carry out our research since it serves to expand the knowledge of those we want to obtain on specific topics or to discover a phenomenon (fact) that can contribute to the development of the Topic. Through research we can get to obtain new knowledge about the reality of the subject we are looking for.

Absolutely , when working with the crypt , you need to constantly do analysis so as not to take actions that will lead you to not very good consequences , so before you make a decision , think carefully.

Yes you are right. In addition to commenting on other posts, everyone should post serious content from their own experiences and research for others to use, and the content should be in accordance with cryptotalk rules to be useful and not deleted.
I submit several posts daily, I hope they are useful.

• +2 1

I latterly believe that but I write good topics some of members still forces to giving you negative rate for nothing it's bad thing made me mad but we should all create new topics with new content and starte giving good reputation rates so that everyone including me we will be excited to make long  new topics

• +4 1

On 4/5/2020 at 10:32 AM, Zaino34 said:

You are right about this, my friend. We must always strive to write new topics and use research to find new ideas and information. At least, we create one useful topic daily.

Yes  I am agree with my friend we  have to post the relevant topics and we have to make our own research that we should make our posts gery unique throughout this  alos some users creat post on certain topics just. But we should have to make a habbit of creating 2 to 3 at least topic routine Wise.

Yes i agree to this statement  we need to write good post not copy another members We have to search the information befor the post any idea in this forum this will make your reputation good  in this forum.

We need to work with own mind Dont copy from the internet or google And dont copy others ideas  this will make you ban in this forum for lifetime so be careful and be wise