Always do your own research - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Always do your own research

You should study your own thoughts so that you can learn a lot of new things through research.  The more you spend on research, the more knowledge you will gain and the more you can solve any problem through research.  It is possible to work by stealing the research thoughts of others, but in order to be successful, one has to work through research through one's own thoughts.

Exactly always do your own research .Avoid palagrism.If you do not research for your content and theft the words of another person ,you should get negative rating .So get positive reputation ,do your own research ,write good content and you can succeed in this forum.

Yes we can improve ourselfs with each others help. That's why we should all do our research before making posts so we can give correct information to the community, and we can improve our knowledge. Also we shouldn't comment on some topics if we don't have a knowledge or experience. I hope we can all take a benefit from this amazing platform.

• +3 1

Hello dear friend, you are right if we create daily 3/4 topic everyday we will benefited in this forum but before creating topic we must research the post, so that our topic will be helpful to others. We also have to follow not to create duplicate topic in this forum otherwise our post will get deleted in this forum.

Don't just be a dependant you need to do extra work apart from just listing on a created topics or giving reactions, make more researches by your self about the forum it will help you to understand the platform very well, when you go for research you will know the do and the don't by your self 

• +1 1

I think this is a big problem for them, since they have to work offline, I just hope they have support in the future and they can have cryptocurrency in their country.

We need to know, understand and have experience about the topics we post about. We need to make good posts. The importance of a good post is immense if you want to get a good reputation. The more you post, the more you will be able to gain knowledge and experience.

We need to know, understand and have experience about the topics we post about. We need to make good posts. The importance of a good post is immense if you want to get a good reputation. The more you post, the more you will be able to gain knowledge and experience.

Researching is a basic and one of the fundamentals of trading. Researching helps build your experience and sense of prediction which makes it easy for you to create useful topics as well and making good commenta

• +1 2

It is good for this forum and our own good  to always do research about something we can't just coming here to post something that is irrelevant and a post that most of the members wont benefited from it please i will urge my fellow members to always to very careful let's be watchful too

i do not recommend to make topics about one to four a day but you should create almost one topic a day or more than one in two or more days. It is very hard to make topics.

Yes you are right my friend. If everyone starts to create daily one topics then we will be able to find more topics daily but before posting please make sure that topics are not repeated. Topics are really useful and will help in improving our knowledge on cryptocurrencies.  

Yes, i can advise every one to do  search his own. Don't copy paste and don't work on the search topic but work on empty Search topic is good. Because his Search complete the other topic that so good. He can feel proud. This is my opinion because I work on my mind and do everything independent. 

We should be creating new topics when there is something good to tell to others. This is very difficult to have so many subjects for every day but if someone has to make good articles then I don't mind at all. I have some time to make posts and I try to make them as best as I can.

Yes I agree with you.This forums rule is not copying others comment and if you do it you will get banned or warned.So we should create topoc with our own reserch,experience, knowledge.Not follwing others will be helpgul also.And we should try to create content on our point of view.

You are right friend we Should creat new topic everyday. Every new topic will give us the opportunity to discuss more and gain new knowledge. And before posting a topic one must research thoroughly on those topics.

• +1 1

We will certainly focus on the quality of our posts as we create new topics in a cryptotalk forum. We will make sure that our posts contain enough information about cryptocurrency and have accurate information because if others learn a lot from our post it will not be good if they learn wrong, we will always be careful about our post and make sure our content should be relevant and useful to the members of the forum.

On 4/5/2020 at 7:57 AM, Raven said:

What i'm thinking is we should always do our own research to create new topics everyday. My opinion is each of member here must create topic everyday about 3-4 topics per day so all of us could benefit to that topic. But of course before posting topics here you should do your own research first so your topic could contain unique and latest information about crypto currency or about the forum. 

This is only my opinion, create 3-4 topics everyday so we could choose topic that suits to ourselves. Lets help each other and don't criticize each other too. We could raise ourselves by helping each other. If you're agree with me please give react and i will give you too for appreciation, thanks. 

Hi dear I agree with you and your opinion but now almost every topic is created related to the fourm so we need more to create topics more carefully and for this we need to gain huge knowledge and learning by spending time on fourm

• +3 1

You are right, my friend

Effective posts are made from valuable content in the posts submitted on this forum

If 100 new posts are written daily by the existing members of this forum, we will find every day more information about this world and its valuable secrets.

Learning on this platform is invaluable

I fully agree with the author. Before creating a topic, I read the latest news from several sources, conduct research on the presence of a similar topic already on the forum, and after that I write a post. By such actions, I create a post that will be relevant for all users, and will bring new knowledge and benefit to everyone.

Dear friend you are right I agree with you.  We have to do our own research.  By doing our own research we can lead ourselves to further improvement.  This forum should post useful and informative new topics about crypto forums.  I will be able to gain a better knowledge by presenting new topics in this forum.  We need to help each other in this forum.  Need to post useful.  All members must post in this forum and be aware and careful about the rules of the forum.  Thank you

• Useful or interesting 1

I always search for Knowledge.Because knowledge is power.To gather knowledge i try to research many things. Try to make different kinds project by reading article. Research is very important.      

Yes offcourse.In this website your own Ideas Is necessary for your reputation. You share you ideas about topics. And this thing Increase the ability of your thinking level. And as much you share you ideas other people get benefit with your ideas. 

Yes you are right, according to your research you should comment that without this year we comment, that comment gets deleted, then do candy research first and then if you want to post, then you will benefit  Through this forum , you make only three to four comments daily and that comment is about crypto currency trading. 

Exactly u are right we should struggle more and try don't to copy paste other member comments its better for us if we create informative post bye ur self don't copy someone comments 

Some members easily fall into other members advice and idea about cryptocurrency, the best way is to use your own research to build your self, other members have different view, your view and your reasoning may be better than the member advicing you in the forum