How I Got Scammed Once - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

How I Got Scammed Once

Have a good day, my friend. I agree with you. There are a lot of fraudulent messages. These are things we should know and be careful about, but don't worry, these are the only challenges that make you stronger.

My friend I this is very sad news on one thing I want to tell you that when you use the Crypto form you should to need the high security of your wallet that will be beneficial for you to avoid the scam so best of luck and set the high security

Thank you for sharing your experience!
In my case luckily I was never scammed I am always very careful with everything and very distrustful. Several times they sent me private messages by telegram to try to scam me but they never could, usually they always use the same system.

I am so sorry for what happened to you, my friend, and I hope you are out of it and make up for the money you lost. Indeed, today there are many fraudsters and cheaters who have stolen our effort and exhaustion while sitting in their homes, so we must be careful and not trust anyone and not give our personal data to those who request it.

• +3 1

Dear friend you have faced very difficult situation .I really don't had any idea about this topic before your post .But now I feeling we all should be careful about all our things and try to make security. 

Sorry mate for the lost, I wish it won't repeat itself again. Really we are always suppose to be concious of scammers as they are all around every where looking for ways to scam people. Finally I will thank you sharing your idea on how you get scam because that will guide  all  members most especially we the newbies. Thanks for the idea.

• +1 1

There are a lot of scammers and there are scammers everywhere on every website and they are always looking for opportunities to rob us and steal our money. Scammers do a lot of tricks and make many unique and attractive offers and massage and even send mails. We must ignore all these offers and mails so that we are safe from scams.

On 04/04/2020 at 9:10 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

Someday I received an E-mail from "Blockchain" as I thought. The email asked me to enter my login information and my Google account information and that was what I did. I didn't pay attention to the sender or anything. After an hour I checked my Blockchain account and I was surprised to see that my balance was 0$ and 0 Bitcoin!! I lost 300$ that day.

So please, be careful from these scam mails!

Yes dear, dear you are fòol that day. Do not lazy in this work and open the eyes. If you avoide from them you do not share the personal data to anyone. Do not trust. 

Sorry for the loss friend, the issue of scammers in this forum is getting way too out of hand,they'll stop at nothing to make sure they scam and  steal your money so when you receive any messages try to trace the source before complying to the message don't just send your details without you confirming who the person was 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

it sad to hear. Many scammers are around us and they have different methods of traping so we should be aware of all this and we need to be very carefull in this matter because we work very hard here its our real struggle so we need to protect our accounts.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

I share your greef equally. And we should always be aware of these scammers because these people are very clever and they attract by giving attractive offers. So never share your personal information with others.

Really, really, a very sad thing, losing $ 300. You lost not only the money, but also the effort and fatigue that you put into this work.
Thank you for your advice and in my opinion not to accept any message or respond to anonymous messages, there are many fraudsters who follow these methods, as they are very good at hacker

• +5 1

On 4/4/2020 at 9:10 PM, Cammer said:

So please, be careful from these scam mails!

Thanks buddy for letting us know about this kind of scam and it is sad to know that you lost your 300$. We should keep ourselves updated about new tricks of scammers as they keep on inventing new traps when their old methods become viral and mostly users know about them. This email scam is another example of scamming traps. We should never share our account informations with anyone because they can misuse your account or scam you taking your money away and leave you sorrowful. 

I'm deeply sorry for your loss mate, factually this is so painful. This scarmers  are very smart in scamming innocent people. The thing is they use different styles so that people will fall into their trap.  We have to be careful and smart so that we wont fall into their dangerous trap. 

Edited by Manir

I'm very disappoint to hear this bad news. We pay attention to our account security. Otherwise we can get scamed and can loss our money. Scamers have been separated all around. We have to try to avoid them. 

That was too dismal mate sorry for that misfortune you suffered from scamers and much obliged for the expression of guidance its truly supportive

Oh, unfortunately my friend ... First of all, thank you for sharing with us this meaningful position despite its difficulty, but do not worry. All this is for the sake of new learning and it gives you more strength in accuracy in dealing in this forum

Thank you very much for sharing this experience with us, I love this kind of topic because it tells us about scammers and tells us how to be wary of them. So I hope that all beginners benefit from this topic so that they do not make this mistake again

My dear friend when you give your personal information to any one the its means there are many chances to get scammed. Because they will take your password and get your all money from your account. So you can scammed.

Scammers are everywhere and they try by all means to come up with a way to try to scam people. In one way or the other most of us have been scammed once before and that has made us to become strong and come up with a way to be able to beat scammers and not fall for their scams anymore. as a beginner I recommend that you stick to an expert so that he will show you the way into becoming a successful crypto trader.

Yes this is very bad thing. Before 15 days I got an email from telegram that they want to send me 2200 USD for my hard working in crypto talk .

I gave them my email and Google account information but after some time my account is bad and all my money in cryptota account lost.

Friend, thank you for telling us about how you were scammed because thanks to this information we could prevent what happened to you from happening to us, how you were scammed, we could avoid that and it is thanks to you and your topic in particular.

Omg that's horrible .. if that happened to me i would have a heart attack .. but you should have checked the link and the sender details before entring your email and password anyways we should be really careful of scammers and don't give out personal information or password

• +3 1

I wonder why you have not noticed that email sender or even when your acvount was loged in you must have received  an email stating that you have loged in it was easy to safe your money.