What is Bitcoin and its value in the market? - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Krishna123

What is Bitcoin and its value in the market?

Bitcoin have a big value in our international market. On this site we get the 30,000 satoshi. And i have no idea about Bitcoin value in the future. 

Bitcoin are very valuable coins from profit perspective.in order to gain profit we should gain proper knowledge of doing work and to know about earning bitcoin.

On 4/4/2020 at 6:55 PM, Krishna123 said:

Hello my dear members I am new here and want to learn more about crypto and it's digital currencies. But I hear about always Bitcoin or btc. I have no any other idea about this I make search on the Google and some pure answer get knowledge about this. Now I asked my senior to give me some features about this.

In my opinion bitcoin bus the online currency. It is crypto currency. This coin is the best for trading. It's trading volume is very high. Now it's price is at 50k. In my prediction bitcoin price will be reach at 100k in the end of 2021.

On 4/4/2020 at 4:55 PM, Krishna123 said:

Hello my dear members I am new here and want to learn more about crypto and it's digital currencies. But I hear about always Bitcoin or btc. I have no any other idea about this I make search on the Google and some pure answer get knowledge about this. Now I asked my senior to give me some features about this.

@Krishna123 Bitcoin is one of the cryptocurrencies and it is the most powerful cryptocurrency and ranks first in the market in all respects, and it is the first cryptocurrency that was issued trading in it is dangerous, but if you are an adrenaline fan, you will enjoy it because it is possible to win or lose so I advise you to trade it after you learn and develop yourself

Welcome in the crypto community bitcoin is digital currency like our paper currency, but its works in online are internet this currency  launch in 2008 created by satoshis nakamoto, to the purpose of peer to peer transaction, and involved in third person present market prices around 7000$,

We have to work hard here. But we are paid.  Hello my dear members I am new here and want to know more about crypto and digital currencies.  But I always hear about Bitcoin or BTC.  I have no other idea about this. I do a Google search and find some authentic answers.  Now I asked my senior to give some features about this.

You are a total beginner and this is not a problem at all.  All you have to do is learn how to search for cryptocurrencies and be sure to get enough answers.

I suggest you start with this topic. We are paid comparatively.

Bitcoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency, it is a digital currency that many countries use instead of the dollar in the trade that the value of one Bitcoin equals 35 thousand US dollars, and that its value is very high.

• +5 1

Well my friend you are coming in right place to take knowledge and experience about BTC. According to my opinion first you have taking knowledge about crypto currency because through this you have a idea about Bitcoin.

If the value of Bitcoin is largely driven by its offer limits, on the contrary, the huge amount of Bitcoin launched in the market is in fact Bitcoin a means that can be used for shopping on the web and similarly contributing to Bitcoin in Argentina Values are quoted as US Dollars and Bitcoin Virtual Currency or a medium of electronic exchange can be typically sufficiently educated to collect through your investment or exchange ....

Of course, my dear members, you are new here and want to know more about crypto and digital currencies.  But I always hear about Bitcoin or BTC.  I have no other idea about this. I do a Google search and find some authentic answers.  Now I asked my senior to give some features about this.

Hello, I suggest you read my post on Bitcoin and take a one hour trip with Andreas Antonopoulos explaining most of what you need to know about Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is one of the oldest cryptocurrencies used by trading and virtual investment as a source of income and gaining money. I commend your interest and your choice of this platform as the best platform for learning digital currencies on the Internet .. I recommend you work and persevere to get the best results

Bitcoin is gaining value day by day. This is trustworthy and a highly used coin, it is mostly popular. Its market is first in the crypto market and by Bitcoin you will get all currency so that you can change your currency in all exchanges.

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency in the market, this was the first cryptocurrency launched in history, it dates from 2009 and has had a slow growth in the market compared to other cryptocurrencies and this was because it was the pioneer in the cryptographic world, it has acquired great fame and prestige in society, this means that it is the most valued cryptocurrency in history and has many investors after it, but nobody controls it because it has a completely decentralized network and its encryption technology is the best.

Bitcoin is the old and the famous cryptocurrency.It was launched in 2008.In starting its price was very low but with the passage of time it started increasing.It is a digital currency.Its price and value is not fixed.

Edited by Sanam jung

Bitcoin cryptocurrency is mine and is also traded in the market just like other Securities it's rate of return is very high and currently valued at approximately $7,100 each Bitcoin. It's like every other Securities but at the same time it's much more profitable than share as it gives you high rate of return in a short-term period as it's Traders dependent on its volume.

On 4/9/2020 at 1:58 AM, Virgil dijk said:

Actually bitcoin is a currency which could be used to shop online and can also be used as source of income through investing on it or trading also but to earn from bitcoin by Investing or trading you have to be knowledgeable enough.

welcome to this forum my dear friend.I am also newbie here, thanks to this beautiful post of yours, I now know in detail what Bitcoin is and how it is priced value in the market. So many thanks to you for always presenting such important information to us.

Bitcoin is a digital currency that has been very popular. This currency is very famous in the world and a lot of people's are trading and working on btc sites and platforms. In future my priditiction is that the price of bitcoin will touch the $100,000 dollar. Because there are thousands of people that are join btc.

Bitcoin  value increases day by day   because  this is the most popular  currency  in the world. it  is  digital  currency  it's worth too much in future. 

Welcome to cryptotalk forum. Bitcoin is a digital currency or online currency which is decentralized. Bitcoin is the most valuable cryptocurrencies, and its number one in crypto market. 

Hello brother I hope you all people are doing well I think you need to know about cryptocurrency then you need to know about Bitcoin Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is a very good and legal platform for those people do vah to earn money this is a in in these days in market

I get it you. Bitcoin is the primary large-cap cryptocurrency. The cost of altcoins is measured essentially by bitcoin. This will gotten to be clearer to you over time. You may get it cryptocurrencies increasingly as you pick up information. It'll be troublesome to get it in a day or two.

Bitcoin is digital and electronic currency used over the world. It is best place where we can buy coins to do trading and invest money to earn more. Bitcoin is advanced type of cryptocurrency. 

Welcome my friend
Trust me, I also want to know about the cryptocurrency or bitcoin
All I know about it is that it is an electronic currency that was previously worth less than 1 dollar
Now its value has increased to become much more expensive.

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin could be a peer to peer installment framework which permits you to form installments namelessly around the world in fair one moment. The unit of this framework is called bitcoins. This cash is one of the foremost costly decentralized of online monetary standards.

Bitcoin currency, my friend, is the first currency that was created in the world in the history of cryptocurrencies. It was created in 2009 by an unknown person named Satoshi Nakamoto, and this has created a very advanced blockchain technology, and the most important value at that time was only one cent of a dollar. Now it is of great value, which is 50,000  Currently almost $ Thank you very much

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Rand4dollar is a certified company specializing in e-Currency and cryptocurrency services. As a reliable and certified Perfect Money business partner, we are here to cater to all your currency exchange requirements. Our system offers seamless exchange options with competitive rates in the market, ensuring transparency and no hidden charges. We take pride in being a trusted Perfect Money Currency Exchange Partner and look forward to serving you. Feel free to contact us through our website at www.rand4dollar.com Directions for our exchange;   You Send                You Receive          Reserve Western Union (USD)    Bitcoin (USD)    193700 Western Union (USD)    Perfect Money (USD)    9750 Moneygram (USD)    Bitcoin (USD)    10000 Bank Transfer (RU)    Payeer (USD)   50000 Bank Transfer (USD)    Payeer (USD)   15000 Volet (USD)    Bank Transfer (UAH)   183016 Volet (USD)    Skrill (USD)   20000 Volet (USD)    Payeer (USD)   75000 Volet (USD)    Moneygram (USD)   9500 Volet (USD)    Bank Transfer (NGN)   359000 Volet (USD)    Bank Transfer (ZAR)   7708300 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (LSL)   3499800 Bank Transfer (USD)    Bank Transfer (ZAR)   91411266  Skrill (USD)    Investment (USD)    100200 Tether (USD)    Investment (USD)    575000 Bitcoin (BTC)    Investment (USD)    850980 Perfect Money (USD)    Investment (ZAR)    550000 Perfect Money (USD)    Investment (USD)    250000 Bank Transfer (ZAR)    Investment (ZAR)    3000000  Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (BRL)    480425 Perfect Money (USD)    Cash Pickup (ZAR)    50000 Bitcoin (BTC)    Cash Pickup (ZAR)    188000 Tether (USD)    Cash Pickup (USD)    70000 Litecoin (LTC)    Cash Pickup (USD)    45000 Bitcoin (BTC)    Cash Pickup (USD)    105900  PayPal (USD)    Bank Transfer (VND)    236750000 PayPal (EUR)    Bank Transfer (EUR)    45000 Tether (USD)    Bank Transfer (COP)    117959250 Bitcoin (BTC)    Bank Transfer (COP)    1652826995 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (COP)    235918500 Bitcoin (BTC)    Bank Transfer (AED)    3489017 Tether (USD)    Bank Transfer (AED)    27544 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (AED)    2754487 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (RWF)    5013482 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (PKR)    1812850 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (GHS)    256500 PayPal (USD)    Bank Transfer (ZAR)    18014123 Bank Transfer (ZAR)    Bank Transfer (MAD)    2056366  Western Union (USD)    Bank Transfer (ZAR)    343290 Moneygram (USD)    Bank Transfer (ZAR)    169928 Bank Transfer (EUR)    Tether (USD)    165900 Bank Transfer (EUR)    Bitcoin (USD)    95000 Bank Transfer (EUR)    Perfect Money (USD)    45000 Bank Transfer (GYD)    Bitcoin (USD)    140000 PayPal (USD)    Western Union (USD)    9500   And many more https://rand4dollar.com Peace! 
    • эпопея с МтГокс еще долго будет давить на рынок. любое сообщение о возможных выплатах пользователям сразу просаживает рынок, хотя выплатами и не пахло.
    • да, ситуация с эфиром приведет к парадоксу. придется отменять свое решение о признании ценными бумагами многих монет блокчейнов первого уровня. хотя и тут СЕК может как-то попытатьяся отвертеться.
    • да, читал об этом. биткоин-ЕТФ были запущены сразу после одобрения СЕК. а почему с эфирными такая задержка? не могут окончательно решить ценная бумага эфир или нет?
    • в то время нынешний уровень цены был пиком для биткоина. сейчас это всего лишь промежуточное значение и кто знает, каким будет максимум.
    • Dear Users of CryptoTalk forum we would like to inform you about the opening of a new exchange service Rebex.io! With the development of the world economy, digital assets are becoming more and more popular, and Rebex.io is proud to provide brand new tools for those who want to exchange cryptocurrency easily, quickly and safely. Our key benefits: - We offer some of the fastest and most secure transactions in the industry. -Fast exchanges you can trust. - Rebex.io supports a huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs, allowing you to choose the ones that fit your needs and goals. - We give the highest priority to the safety of your assets, giving you a guarantor to keep your money safe. - Our platform is designed to make cryptocurrency exchange as simple and convenient as possible. Even beginners will be able to navigate easily. - In order for you to make an exchange - registration is not necessary. - The exchange can be done at any time of the day or night, all for your comfort. - Prompt tech support team, which will also answer you at any time and help you solve any question and problem. Rebex.io strives to be your trusted partner in the world of cryptocurrencies by providing outstanding services and customer support. We are proud that our platform will contribute to your financial success and enrich your cryptocurrency exchange experience. Join Rebex.io today and start exchanging cryptocurrency with confidence and ease. You can learn more about our platform and services by visiting our website www.rebex.io. Our contacts: support@rebex.io  
    • XELIS (XEL) Mining Pool A new era of cryptocurrency is here. XELIS is an innovative cryptocurrency built from scratch to preserve privacy and developed in Rust for guaranteed memory security. XELIS is a private blockDAG with Homomorphic Encryption and Smart Contracts. BlockDAG + Homomorphic Encryption + Smart Contracts — join the technological revolution. SRBMiner-Multi v2.5.5+ (Windows, Linux, CPU, AMD, NVIDIA, INTEL) Open start-mining-xelis.bat file and copy / paste example below.   setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100 setx GPU_MAX_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1 setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100 setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100 setx GPU_MAX_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100 setx GPU_ENABLE_LARGE_ALLOCATION 100 setx GPU_MAX_WORKGROUP_SIZE 1024 @echo off cd %~dp0 cls SRBMiner-MULTI.exe --disable-cpu --algorithm xelishash --pool de.xelis.herominers.com:1225 --wallet YOUR_XELIS_WALLET_ADDRESS.YOUR_WORKER_NAME pause   How to Mine XELIS (XEL)? Complete Beginner’s Guide
    • GamersXP is a Proof-of-Achievement (PoA) gaming reward platform that combines play-and-earn mechanics for mainstream AAA games, eSports tournaments, giveaway raffles, P2E games, and DeFi. GamersXP aims to integrate traditional gaming with Web3, providing gamers with opportunities to earn real rewards while playing their favorite games. GamersXP Products   GamersXP Reward dApp (Beta)   Gamers can earn cash and crypto by completing in-game challenges and participating in custom contests.   Integrates with popular PC games such as CS2, Fortnite, PUBG, Overwatch2, Rocket League, and Minecraft.   Download: https://www.overwolf.com/app/GamersXP-GamersXP   Upcoming Products   GamersXPBox: A hub to list games (Coming Soon)   GamersXP Giveaways Pass: Participate in giveaways by buying entry tickets (Coming Soon)   GamersXPesports: Compete in eSports tournaments to earn real rewards (Coming Soon)   GamersXPcard: Virtual card for earning and spending crypto (Coming Soon)   GamersXPID: Proof of Achievement NFT as a gaming ID (Coming Soon)   GamersXPLevelUP : LevelUp your gaming experience (Coming Soon) GMXP Token Pre-Sale Information   Token Name: GMXP   Total Supply: 800,000,000   Network: Polygon   Contract: https://polygonscan.com/token/0x6ca6f60bd339da93124ba29e4fd957aee766b1b3.   Presale URL: https://trade.kanga.exchange/a/xDPntvoy.   Pre-Sale Date: June 5th, 2024   TGE Estimation Date: July 2024   Key Points:   30 million GMXP tokens available at $0.005 per token (35% lower than public sale price).   Early investors get a 2% cashback on their investment through referral link provided by the influencer.   Influencers receive a 4% commission for transactions made through their unique referral links. Roadmap and Goals for 2024    Milestone 1 (May 2024): Raise €50-150k through private sales.    Milestone 2 (June 2024): Grow the community and implement branding changes.    Milestone 3 (June 2024): Secure partnerships with top-tier launchpads and CEXs.    Milestone 4 (July-Aug 2024): Conduct public IDOs and list the token on reputable CEXs. Core Team   CEO-CTO & Co-Founder: Christos Panayiotou - Entrepreneur x3, Crypto entrepreneur since 2014 (170+ BTC Mined), 18+ years in IT & Business.   COO & Co-Founder: George Xenophontos - Entrepreneur x2, Passionate semi-pro gamer for over 15 years.   Tokenomics and Treasury Experts: Trireme Trading Connect with GamersXP    Website: https://www.gamersxp.io/    Twitter: https://twitter.com/GamersXP_GMXP    Discord: https://discord.com/invite/yAgzJS7cuN    Telegram: https://t.me/GamersXPOfficialChat    Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/gamersxp Resources:    Pitchdeck: https://docsend.com/view/8z8bs6khve6tfuwj    Whitepaper: https://gitbook.gamersxp.io/whitepaper    Legal Opinion: https://docsend.com/view/3y3hu6zpsw7fya7f    Tokenomics: https://gitbook.gamersxp.io/whitepaper/economy/usdgmxp-token-overview-or-specifications
    • Нью-Йоркская фондовая биржа (NYSE) будет сотрудничать с CoinDesk Market Indexes для запуска продуктов, отслеживающих цены на биткойны.  Это сотрудничество станет расчетным индексом, который откроет новые возможности для торговли опционами на биткойны. Это принесет пользу традиционным трейдерам и инвесторам, использующим индекс цен биткойнов CoinDesk (XBX), самый продолжительный спотовый индекс биткойнов ( BTC ). «Поскольку традиционные учреждения и обычные инвесторы демонстрируют свой широкий энтузиазм по поводу недавнего одобрения спотовых биткойн-ETF, Нью-Йоркская фондовая биржа рада объявить о своем сотрудничестве с CoinDesk Indices», — сказал Джон Херрик, директор по продуктам New York Stock. «После одобрения регулирующих органов эти опционные контракты предоставят инвесторам доступ к важному ликвидному и прозрачному инструменту управления рисками». В настоящее время XBX отслеживает спотовую цену Биткойна в долларах США в режиме реального времени на нескольких криптобиржах. NYSE считается крупнейшей фондовой биржей в мире с рыночной капитализацией около 39 триллионов долларов . Что означает это сотрудничество Сотрудничество происходит в период позитивных настроений в отношении биткойнов, когда в начале этого года было одобрено создание спотового биткойн-ETF . Это сигнализирует о том, что NYSE хочет присоединиться к общей тенденции рынка криптовалют. Спотовый биткойн-ETF позволяет обычным инвесторам быстро получить доступ к биткойнам без непосредственной покупки и хранения криптовалюты, используя свои обычные брокерские счета. ETF предлагает более высокую ликвидность и более легкую торговлю в традиционные часы рынка. Это сотрудничество NYSE и XBX означает, что инвесторы теперь могут торговать опционами с денежным расчетом, что позволяет инвесторам хеджировать или спекулировать на изменениях цен на биткойны.  Опционы могут быть непростыми, но такая схема позволяет традиционным трейдерам Уолл-стрит торговать обычными индексами, не требуя новых финансовых инструментов или счетов. По сути, это упрощает для инвесторов процесс управления рисками и реализации передовых торговых стратегий.
    • FOXbtc - это надежный и удобный обменник криптовалют, который предлагает широкий спектр услуг для обмена криптовалют и наличных. У нас вы можете быстро и безопасно обменивать Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin и другие популярные криптовалюты. Мы гарантируем высокий уровень безопасности и конфиденциальности ваших сделок. Кроме того, наш обменник работает круглосуточно, что позволяет вам обменивать криптовалюты в любое удобное для вас время. Присоединяйтесь к Foxbtc.pro уже сегодня и начните обменивать криптовалюты легко и удобно!" Контакты: E-mail - FOXbtc_pro@protonmail.com TG - @FOXbtc_pro