Bitcoin last two days good for day traders - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jamesvince

Bitcoin last two days good for day traders

The trading idea is profitable especially in the last two days ... but you need a lot of experience and knowledge. Hatta is not losing a lot of money, and I expect in the coming days that you will find the value of Bitcoin high

The price of Bitcoin has been rising and falling, but the price of Bitcoin has been rising steadily over the past few months. Experienced traders can make huge profits from Bitcoin with cryptocurrency. We must also learn to trade.

Hello dear friend, thank you for your useful participation. I want to tell you, my friend, that this is a vivid and direct example of hesitant people who do not have enough confidence to make profits through cryptocurrencies.

Well, I can't really say much about this because I'm still new to the cryptocurrency world, but I think that the little time frame change should not be the point rather studying the whole market volatility and price fluctuation prediction, thank you so much.

Hai mate. Glad to meet you. Very well said my dear mate. A good information. Including the count list. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us and into the hands of millions of this forum. 

• +2 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that if you analyse about them market of Bitcoins you can see that in the daytime the price of the Bitcoin will fall and and after the day the price will increase with the passage of time so you should to be careful when you go for the trading

hello friend I am agreed with you you are right because the value of it pen is increased from last 2 days so that's why this is very beneficial for the traders who invest their money before 2 days and yes we can also be a trader were first of all we should learn about this platform

• +1 1

Yes you are right because some time we see it is good for day trader because it fluctuation will be much but i think the day traders cant get a good benifit from this while the long term investment in the cryptocurrency can give you a great returns, so i always preffer the long term investment.

In fact, bitcoin traders are gaining a lot day by day, especially those who started trading from the first appearance of this currency .. from 2020 until this year, the price of bitcoin has increased doubling .. and this price continues to rise .. I hope that I reach the stage of trading in this currency..wishing you and everyone good luck.

Dear, the matter in general does not depend on the volume of trading and the extent of the rise of the bitcoin at that time, it mainly depends on the technical analysis of its work Bitcoin with all certainty Bitcoin with the long term is its work has not decreased at all in general in the long time all you have to do is buy or store it on  The long term, of course, will rise. It has risen from the second half of 2020. It rose by approximately 1000%. These are increases from 7000 dollars to 65 thousand dollars in the past two days because it is the amount of the increase. That is my advice to you that you store it in the long run. Thank you very much.

• +4 1

For now the price of Bitcoin have rise higher last week and now the price is falling down, those that may benefit from it are those that mate have sell it during that time but some will also gain why because the profit they sold the Bitcoin is huge too.

Well, I also have seen this on yobit. It has a great fallen in price as it has decreased from 64 thousand dollars to 55 thousands dollars in these two days. And the experts are also saying that it is the best time for the beginners to enter in crypto market.

Yes, Bitcoin has a highly variable nature, it is a very sensitive currency that is affected by market movements, and also whales and investors play a big role in controlling the price of Bitcoin, while for us, we are people who are still in the beginning or middle of the work, that is, we are unable to control something, we are dependent on them.  Only, so we have to take advantage of the time when prices are high to convert and trade

• +5 1

There is no doubt that there is a difference in the price of bitcoin when writing this comment compared to the price displayed in the publication, I think that it has risen significantly recently, in my opinion, we must study the market well before buying and investing any currency.

You sure, this is great news for traders, as the price of Bitcoin rose 400 dollars in 48 hours.  Experts expect that its price will reach one million dollars within a few years, so I advise you to increase your investment in Bitcoin.  You have to be a long-term owner, not a day trader, to earn big money.  Bitcoin is the greatest investment in human history, so it's hard to lose.

Really good information mate. You have shared a comprehensive fluctuation in market price of bitcoin that's beneficial and necessary to know for traders. This rise in rate leads to a remarkable benefit for traders. Even more rise in value of bitcoin is being expected.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Unfortunately we don't know for sure if the trade was good or bad after not before , this why we trying to follow methods and analyze date in order to make predictions higher rate , in my opinion when we do trade we should not hold for long time , it's better to do buy and sell in short time in order to avoid the lose even that will cause a small amount of profit .

• +1 1

Yes, you are right, it is a good time to trade, so traders must constantly monitor the market in order to seize such an opportunity and increase their profits.

Yes but there are you agree with you that is great day for the theaters because the price of Bitcoin increase and this will be good for every traders or investment who done in this program they got good profit

Trading in cryptocurrencies allows us to make significant sums of money in a short period of time, but we must have ample experience and understanding of market movement and price fluctuations, so practising trading is recommended if we want to make money.

• +4 1

Now a days the price of btc is very low something about 51$ what you think about it .Can we buy BTC and when it's price reached 60$ we cell them .Can the price of btc will increase .??

Cryptocurrency at expansive is unstable and since it vacillate i think it could be a great opportunity to earn a few cash whereas exchanging coins which is why nowadays i want to win great cash here which i will utilize to start my exchanging career. Short time exchanging is hazardous and profitable at thesame time and i think you'll be able diminish the hazard once you have great foundation approximately the field and you've got to keep eagerness aside when it comes to this sort of exchanging.

Dear at the time you created the topic I know the price of BTC was that much but when I look at the price of BTC now it's under $50k seems like it start dumping so now it's is the best time of getting ready to stop dumping and then buy such coins which will pump with BTC pump what do you think?

Dear friend, of course, I have noticed that the last two days are a very good time for traders.  Because there is a very good chance of making a good profit for those who trade with Bitcoin.  At present, the price level of Bitcoin is very high and as the demand for it continues to increase day by day, there is a very good chance for traders to make good profits.

Dear now days bitcoin is really very good for trader because its value is decreasing and and reader can easily buy it and can save Bitcoin I also want to buy Bitcoin and I will buy it I am waiting that it should decrease more.

• +2 1