You need to get one thing. - Page 39 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

You need to get one thing.

Hello my friend
You are right, the two complement each other the reputation and the followers, if the number of your followers increases, the reputation increases, and if the reputation increases, the number of followers increases, this is exactly what will happen if we write high-quality topics

Hello my friend, the reputation and followers all come because of the high value of your topics and the valuable information you provide, so try always improve yourself constantly and these things will come automatically .

I think reputation and followers are a byproduct of the good post you post. So you should focus on creating good posts in terms of comments then topic then followers and reputation naturally. This way people will see that you have a lot more credibility in what you post and they will have more confidence in what you say. Which I think is very good and useful for your profile too.

• +3 1

Evaluating posts or comments. Positive evaluation is difficult to achieve here, but it gives positive energy to members, especially the new ones, and motivates them to continue working on this forum. I think that even if the evaluation is negative, the reason should be given because this makes the new members learn from their mistakes to distance themselves from them in the future.

• +3 1

It's a good idea, but it will take a lot of time for everyone to followFollowing you is a sad thing because most people never follow each other . you .

It is very good to accumulate a positive reputation, but it does not come from a large number of followers
A positive reputation comes from whether a topic is useful or not.

• +4 1

Yes of course if we want to make our account famous on crypto.Then we should make good useful content.By making good contents you will get positive ratings on your posts.And from good ratings people will like to follow you.

right the reputation are good they encourage many members, when he or she says his reputation going up they try to do more effort to growing, but yes the reputation comes from good and constructive post and topics.

To get a good reputation, you must always publish content of interest to everyone, and then you will have followers and give you a good reputation.

Hey, buddy. how's it going? I hope you're okay and healthy. Yes my friend I'm with you on this topic. We must first provide useful content to get the month that we deserve. But do not think that fame comes in one day. You should get tired and read more books about cryptocurrencies to provide useful content and become popular and followers. Thank you my friend for publication is wonderful. With my best wishes to everyone.

I totally agree with you my friend  we must have good reputation and followers to succeed and earn because better your reputation more success you will have. But to do that you need to work honestly and be patient. Your reputation will help you to make more bit coins.

Your words are sound, if you want to get a good reputation, follow-ups are one of the means to reach them, and in all cases, something interesting and not repeated must be presented in order to obtain a reputation.

The key is to constantly study to gain a good reputation and have good followers, that is the magnet in this forum and also when you use the digitized currency you must do it that attracts the person you want to negotiate or share ideas with them regarding the digitized market.

• Useful or interesting 1

In this forum one most important thing is making reputation you can earn more through this forum by making hard work  and dear friend if people do not gives you good reputation then you never receive any payment so focus on it.

Follow up on useful topics is a matter that calls for the interest of members of this member, who proposes useful ideas about cryptocurrencies, and this will give the member a useful reputation and more profits will be given with this reputation.

• +1 1

yes my friend you get the reputation and follower that is the necessary for the all member. if your reputation is the zero or in the negative then you do not get the earning of that post. so it is important. if your follower is more then your id is strong in the forum.

i completely agree with you that if we want to get good reputation we need to follow if followers increase then you shared useful content they give you good reputation to you and it increase your payment evaluation.

This is true, my friend. We must strive and make every effort to learn from this forum in order to gain useful information. We must learn about cryptocurrencies in order to acquire knowledge in order to create publications that help us develop ourselves by receiving good reputations and whenever our publications are useful and highly thought And new, the more followers we get and the more good reputation

• +3 1

You have created a great idea my friend really this thing can be very beneficial for us because if we will become a more followers on this platform then it will be really helpful for getting good reputation from them because you all know that reputation is very necessary to earning properly on this platform. 

Awesome idea my dear mate. Keep it up such this type ideas in here. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us and into the hands of millions of this forum especially this ideas.

• +1 1

It is true my dear friend that followers and good reputation are what you need in this forum, and in order to get this reputation you must work hard to make the best publications with useful and clear content for everyone in order to win the admiration of all members and get a good reputation

• +2 1

Hello friend I want to tell you that I am a beginner on this platform and I am just writing first post on this pair from so I don't know about too much things on people talk but I am very happy because the number of expert people here who help me on daily basis

Well my friend thank you for asking this important topic and for sharing your useful information ..
I agree with you my friend where good reputation is useful most of us know that as the more useful your responses and your posts are effective the more you get a good reputation and thus you get more profits as well ..
All you have to do is spread new and useful information to others and you will get a good reputation 
Good luck, friends.

• +3 1

Of course, everyone wishes to have a good reputation and followers who follow his subjects .. But that comes with hard work, diligence and patience .. Sir, you should give more time to your work and add strong and good useful topics .. I wish you and everyone good luck and success.