You need to get one thing. - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

You need to get one thing.

Yes I too think that getting good reputation for good posts is important. To not disappoint our followers and other members who read our content we must make sure that we post only genuine information and relevant ones too in the most simple and comprehensible way. 

• +2 1

we all must follow the good content writer's who are creating great content for this forum & the community there. We must also follow the rules & regulations of this forum to make it a useful community for others.

Yes because Both things are very important for us if we have good reputation than we should follow the members who likes our posts and also support them because in this forum we work like a family so we should get this things now .Thanks

I think it's not a one thing because we should focu on learning more. I also agree with you about getting good reputation and followers. If we want to receive too many good reaction we should all have to do our research before making posts so we can give correct information to the other members.We should read much as we can so we can be more efficient trader and investor.

• +1 1

3 hours ago, milyapsak0901 said:

I think it's not a one thing because we should focu on learning more. I also agree with you about getting good reputation and followers. If we want to receive too many good reaction we should all have to do our research before making posts so we can give correct information to the other members.We should read much as we can so we can be more efficient trader and investor.

@milyapsak0901 You are totally right mate and i also agree with you. We shouldn't focus on the reputation on our posts alone to earn but we should focus more generally on the forum topics by experienced members to learn more on cryptocurrency. Reputation on posts is surely necessary to earn more on CryptoTalk and this is the reason why our posts must be genuine and useful to gain reputation from the members.

• +1 1

You could gain both followers and reputations through making a good content from that for sure you will become popular and other members of this forum will notice your post and find it something useful then they will follow you and of course they will give you a good ratings. So all of that starts from making a good content, better to gain some knowledge like researching so that you would come up to a great content that contains a lot of good information.

We have seen many members are doing post for getting good reputations qnd followersfor them I want to say it is possible but only when you too hard work on your contents and you will improve yourself then only you will get a response because people will only give good reputation as well as they will follow you if the phone that we were giving informative content that will help them then only they will follow you to get contents from you regularly so at last I want to see it keep improving yourself that is only way to get these things.

We have seen many members are doing post for getting good reputations qnd followersfor them I want to say it is possible but only when you too hard work on your contents and you will improve yourself then only you will get a response because people will only give good reputation as well as they will follow you if the phone that we were giving informative content that will help them then only they will follow you to get contents from you regularly so at last I want to see it keep improving yourself that is only way to get these things.

Yes i am agree with you. In this website if you have a good followers then you got positive reputation which is necessary to earning money in this website. And this thing remind in your mind.And you should also follow the rules and instructions of cryptotalk.

We will have to draw the attention of other members to view and fall for our post, through that they will be left with no option than to like our post, if we constantly do that, we will be able to add more to our community reputations just like older members

• +2 1

For good reputation and followers we need good content otherwise it's just nothing. So we must be creative and think about effective content for good reputation. 

On 4/2/2020 at 8:59 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I am talking  about  reputation  and followers.  If you get good  reputation users also like to follow  You. And if you have number   followers they also like to give you reputation. So it is my thoughts if you focus on just on thing you can win the both games.

If you like my idea give me your sweet heart.

Yeah you've said absolutely right that we need to get more followers and reputation because if we get rattings in our posts, our posts will be paid, otherwise not. So if we want to earn more money from this forum, we need to increase our reputation and followers. If we have more followers, then we can get more reputation. 

Yes, I agree with you, if you have to work here, if you want to get good reputations, then first of all, your first content is the topic which you select should be very good and should be kindly relayed. And if your contact is good then people will follow you and give you a good reputation.If you like the comment, like the topic, then you like it so that you too can give people reputations. 

I will say that, and I totally agree with you.  This site has very friendly and cool people who will always help you.  But don't forget your words, how you write and what you say.  Sometimes it's better to seek out more information and feedback than to know nothing and spam comments! The more followers you have, the more reputation you will have.  Just keep creating helpful posts and you will get many reputations and followers.

To get more reputation and followers we all need to make positive contributions towards creating helpful topics and posts in any section we visit because only by that members will appreciate our work and we shall earn many positive reputations for the hard work.

Dear Friend! For good reputation and follower we should keep posting useful and good content on the forum.Your content in your posts must be constructive and meaningful. 

Yes dear friend i agreed with you the one of most important thing you need is knowledge.if you have a lot of knowledge about any thing that you can do everthing and easy from that forum.

We don't need to focus on anything else but provide our best knowledge in our posts. Anything else that is trying to cut corners and skip the learn process will result in disqualification from the forum, either voluntarily or by regulation, as your posts will be the most useless in the forum, and while others will keep advancing and understanding crypto, you will be kept where you started.

We don't need to focus on anything else but provide our best knowledge in our posts. Anything else that is trying to cut corners and skip the learn process will result in disqualification from the forum, either voluntarily or by regulation, as your posts will be the most useless in the forum, and while others will keep advancing and understanding crypto, you will be kept where you started.

I agree with you because it really feels good when you see your posts receiving reputation which mean they are really helpful and people learn something new from them but at the same time no need to focus a lot on them because doesn't matter how much reputation we receive as long as we receive some which means some people benefited from a post of you

• +4 1

Absolutely crypto is a very good product that gives the eyes a chance to earn money but also gives you a lot of opportunity to learn, so always the creative posts that are posted should be given a speaking break and react them.positive

• +1 1

You are right
I think if we have the information, experience and knowledge, we can use it to create the best unique and informative topic that is useful for the readers, which means that they can learn something. And they're interested in our topic or comment. In this way, our followers will also increase. And our reputation grows. And we make good money.
Meaning if our content is useful then we can get everything. We just have to work hard and acquire knowledge.

• +1 1

You have asked the best question, while Crypto currency  is a great platform to earn money and also to solve the knowledge as well because its rule and regulation is very simple, here everyone can join it as it comes along  So it is important that you earn your money as well as get knowledge So that you become so capable that you can read anything easily 

Yes you are right bro this is the good suggestion the best way of getting good reputation  us that we should provide the good contents about the topics then the reader can easily understand and our massage would be delivered.

On 4/2/2020 at 7:59 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I am talking  about  reputation  and followers.  If you get good  reputation users also like to follow  You. And if you have number   followers they also like to give you reputation. So it is my thoughts if you focus on just on thing you can win the both games.

Yes, you are right people follow others who have many positive reputation and give reputation to those who have many followers (posting quality content is compulsory). 

• +3 1

On 4/2/2020 at 7:59 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Yes sir you are right. We should work on this to make over good reputation that people will follow us. Good reputation means good earning and good knowledge.

• +2 1