You need to get one thing. - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

You need to get one thing.

Both of the goals, reputation and followers are dependent upon type of information you provide in your post. So, you must have to pay full attention towards your content of post.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

You are right, reputation is directly proportional number of followers and if you have follwers then it helps you to gain further reputations. So these two things are inter-related to each other.

• +1 1

Indeed you are correct my companion. On the off chance that you give great quality material, at that point individuals begin to follow you and give you great standing focuses. You simply need to zero in on your work.

Yes my friend you are right it is clear that if you post good content then your followers will increase and you can grow on this platform in few months.

Thats true , following a member in forum is just like you two are already friends and the member view your comment or post and it worthy to be given reputation the member would not walk away without giving, so let work hand to hand to improve one another in the forum

Yes i think i need to get guidelines from my senior.They guide me how to work properly and do my job very well.I think the the guidelines is very important to me.So need to get guidelines.

Yes i agree with you and its a good idea if we follow each other so the content which we post automatically notify our follower so that way our followers And reputation will rise 

Yes, your words are correct, and I believe that in order to get positive feedback and followers, your topics should be useful, important and creative. Members will enjoy and benefit from reading it.

As per my point of view, reputation is just a criteria to measure how much useful the post is .And it is also to appreciate those who do good .

Follower or following each other is just to develop a friendly atmosphere here or to approach useful knowledge .

It is not the matter of benefit . The benefit here is just of knowledge you gain from eachother.

• +2 1

I agree with you we only need to get reputations and followers who like our topics and annotations so we will receive many good evaluations for our topics and annotations and continue doing.

• +1 1

Reputation and following both are necessary for your earning money so one thing from both is in the cryptotalk community make good post for increasing number of followers and reputation. 

You are right, earning many reputations can give you more followers because your account will be more valued. You just need to write useful topics or comments so that you can earn reputations.

Bro, you are right here. Just keep on posting good content. When people see your content then they will ultimately follow you and give you reputation. But, the thing which is the most important is that you have to create a god an useful content for others, the content where others get benefit from and they follow your steps and give you positive feedback.

• +1 1

We should have a good reputation in this forum.  In order to gain good reputation in this forum, you need to have good knowledge and useful and informative post about this forum.  Good reputation in this forum helps you to reach a good place in this forum.  Gaining reputation in this forum is very important.  Thank you.

• +1 1

Thanks for sharing your good idea.I think to get both reputation and followers in this forum one needs to work hard on delivering recognisable or useful post.We have to gain encourage and helping each other.And the posting content should be helpful  content.

Edited by Afreen603

Yes you are right . to get good reputation and followers

We have to make our post useful and helpful for others.then they start taking interest in your post and give you good reputation.

• +3 1

I am getting reputation in the forum this couple of days, I feel encourage to write things that will benefit members each day I get community reputation, I want more in my profile, some couple of members visit my profile but am yet to have a follower, I guess it a matter of time

I am getting reputation in the forum this couple of days, I feel encourage to write things that will benefit members each day I get community reputation, I want more in my profile, some couple of members visit my profile but am yet to have a follower, I guess it a matter of time

• +1 1

For good reputation and followers you should do good work on this platform. Good posting contain useful information and good content. If your work is meaningless then it leads to banned your account. So write good post.

Hello friend, for me, I agree with you on that, and the key to getting a good reputation and followers is useful topics that are understood by all members.

Yes, my friend, you should focus on one thing, which is gaining a good reputation and positive interactions, and that will help you a lot in raising your level with the forum administrators and members, and you will have greater financial gains

Reputation is something that most of the community members care and worry about too much. Although I like the reputation system in this forum, I am not worried about building up my reputation that much. I always to write useful comments and when I create topics I try to create interesting ones. This way I might get the attention from fellow cryptotalk members and they may give me some good reputation points. Thanks

• +2 1

You are right brother. People of this forum, specially beginners, find the person from they can get help and useful posts. They guess about the person who have gotten a good reputation. And the good reputation also comes from the post and contents you are making here. So if you want to get good reputation, more followers, and help the beginner, then try to male very useful posts in which the contents relevant to the Cryptocurrency and trading, and having correct informative material.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Yes I too think that getting good reputation for good posts is important. To not disappoint our followers and other members who read our content we must make sure that we post only genuine information and relevant ones too in the most simple and comprehensible way. 

• +2 1