Searching for free crypto is just waste of time. - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Searching for free crypto is just waste of time.

I agree with you that most sites just want to scam people to pay them with promises of high profits but they are ready to raise money and will never return it and so I just want to advise everyone to use a lot of credible websites. That's right!  But there is a good website that gives you free bitcoin!  It's called Free Bitcoin!  But it gives you a small amount every day!  I think it's best to work here. Thanks.

• +2 1

As for airdrop, there are many of them are honest, but for free money, there is definitely nothing like that, no one wants to give you money for free, I will never waste my time on that, I can use the time to gain experience in trading so that I can achieve real profits.

• +3 1

6 hours ago, Guljer99 said:

there is a good website that gives you free bitcoin!  It's called Free Bitcoin!  But it gives you a small amount every day!  I think it's best to work here. Thanks

@Guljer99  bitcoin reach  his ATH price in this situation there is no free site to pay high amount, so working in free site that means we are wasting our time, but I like our suggestion work in this forum yes this forum 100% Better then free site's, 

I would say that in a good way time is definitely going to be beneficial for them every job because having something can be heard to improve themselves and I think if people work on this promotion which is loyal to any promotion even if you have enough to learn about cryptocurrency  You will soon see that you are improving so much that every task related to cryptocurrency is becoming easier for you. Hex is educated about how some airdrop pays a good amount which is now the ladder of crypto success starting from small to big.

There are sites that claim to give out free coins either through mining or activity but to be honest that is not realist as  only Cryptotalk is designed to pay members in Satoshis for activities done.

Most people don't want to work all they want to do is load their device and hope it mines coins automatically.

Absolutely right my friend if we think that we can get cryptocurrency earn free from any website, then it is absolutely wrong .Whether or not there is any such website within today's era, that should allow us to start cryptocurrency within free.

No i am not searching any of this option because i know that you can not earn cryptocurrency for free or without any hard work. Airdrops and advertisement sites are mostly scams and if somehow we manage to find a site where we can earn cryptocurrency for real then it pay very less.

So stop wasting your time and pay attention in working at this forum.

They are mostly fraud projects or after a lot of effort to promote the project with me, 
referral links and bring investors to send you a small amount of the cryptocurrency

Yes you are right mate searching for free crypto is just a waste of time because most of them are really scammers so be careful. That,s why we should work hard at this platform because this platform is absolutely correct there is no harm in it That's why we should work on this platform with out any fear. Through this platform we can earn good money and we can invest to get more profit. This is beneficial for us. I think working here is the best. We can spend our time and get money.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes of course i agree with you many sites are available but paid very low payments or some site are false so you are wasting the time in this sites so no any chosen these while no get enough money so my advice crypto is a good site if you wail it. 

• +2 1

Yes you right..  most site are fraud . You work but pay with small amount . It's bad for us no more benefiit.  But this site is good incredibly,  they payable high if you work hard . Thanks

I had searched for almost two years but I didn't find any single site which is legit and found all the things waste of time but the only site which I now found that is crypto talk which is completely legit .

As we all know there are lot of scam are available but some rare legitimate platform also available like crypto talk . crypto talk provides earnings without any investment , you can as much you want by working on theis site it will give a good type of income

I think we should focus on our work and not try to put any hope on others.  Work steadily here and earn coins.  If you find a website that gives you free cryptocurrency.That they are least popular among users willing to work.  You must work hard and consistently and you will reap your benefits.

Yes, I agree with you because most sites just want to scam people to pay their money by promising high profits but they are always ready to raise money and never return it and for that I would advise everyone to use a lot of credible websites.

You are right my dear.There are many websites that have to work on it like waste your time .If you want to earn money from these websites then you will have to work very hard but you will get very little money. So it is good for you that if you work cryptotalk then the more you work, the more you will benefit. 

• +4 1

On 4/2/2020 at 7:59 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

If we thought  we can get crypto  free from some sites this is just waste of time. Like airdrops,  advertisements sites. Mostly  they are scam or giving  very  low amount. If you are searching  these free sites you are just  wasting  your  time you can't  get any respectable  amount from there.

If you are agree give me 💜 reaction.

Many sites say that they will give free crypto but they are actually scams.Nothing can be achieved without hard work so if we want to make crypto income then we must work hard no one will give us free.

• +3 1

Well in my point of view which sites are giving 

you free bitcoin these are fully scam .

If you want to earn money so then you have to 

work hard and get knowledge about the crpto trading .

Be aware from scams . Best of knowledge .

Thanks for reading .

More in agreement with you friend, since before coming to cryptotalk I was one of those users who were looking for cryptocurrencies on easy pages and that in the end it was only plagiarism or scams that made me waste time registering to not get anything from those platforms, that's why I agree with you friend and it is very good advice that you give us at this time

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes , you are right. There are many scammers that are completely fake. They are trapping people in their fake policies and they are totally fake in the process of payment. Because their policies and procedures are totally fake. 

They can't give payments to anyone but they want by people that the people visit their websites. And according to you if you want to search a free website for online working and earning then you are wasting your time.

I don't agree with you about this, maybe a lot of sites are just wasting time, but on the Crypto Talk financial platform you gain money, knowledge and experience with cryptocurrencies, this is very cool and helps many members here.

Yes i think you are right searching free cryptos is waste of time.if some websities provides this feature then the amount is too small and its waste of time.in my point of crypto talk is great forum which provides you abality to earn free bitcoins on daily basis.

• +2 1

This world is full of scammers and greed of money make  them to do that. In perivious days  someone have told me that there is one site who will give you 2000 thousand per day but the condition is  that  first we have to invest 16000thousand. But i dont believe that this is just fake site.   cryptotalk is only site who gives you not only money bt also mind relaxation and knowledge.

Today there is no free in this world. If you really want money, work for it! Here in Cryptotalk, they will pay you based on your performance and efforts in posting. Finding free crypto is really a waste of time. there are good or reliable faucets but it is very difficult to realize how much you can earn with these pagesMany sites are there which give you some little crypto but that is useless. You should spend your time to learn.

I agree with yourself .In fact, there are a lot of fake content that wastes our time and energy. Moreover, There are many spamming going right now, which exists with it.