Searching for free crypto is just waste of time. - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Searching for free crypto is just waste of time.

As a beginner on the crypto currency, I didn't know how to search for free crypto site, but I want to learn about crypto currency and how I will be able to gain knowledge and earn money on crypto currency. 

I also agree with you mate. You are just right and you have given we members a good advice. Its time we face the reality that there is no site outside that is legit that will give free coin without working for it. Lets spend our time wisely to learn more on this forum instead of wasting our time searching for sites to get free coins.

To me crypto will never be a waste of time, because in crypto to day guys are smiling, so all so the ladies so for that crypto we need to learn more on it 

On 4/2/2020 at 6:59 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

If we thought  we can get crypto  free from some sites this is just waste of time. Like airdrops,  advertisements sites. Mostly  they are scam or giving  very  low amount. If you are searching  these free sites you are just  wasting  your  time you can't  get any respectable  amount from there.

If you are agree give me 💜 reaction.

Exactly dude we should not waste our time and amount on thinking that we get crypto free of cost those who do this they did scamming but its useless and waste of time and money.

Sprinkling and working on sites that offer you encrypted digital currencies for free, this is not a waste of time, I think on the contrary, it provides you with experience in this field and helps you understand the world of cryptography

Yaah,i also agree with you my friend. Searching for free crypto is just waste of time.Because most of sires are scame. Some sites claim that we can get free crypto currency by working properly and provide high profits. But they give payment very low amount.

I think most of the sites where the minimum withdrawal is too high are scams. There are very few of them that give you very little money and it is a waste of time. You have the right, most sites are fraudulent.

Most sites are fraudulent and there are very few of them that pay you very little and it is a waste of time, I think most of the sites where the minimum withdrawal is very high are scams. You are right that being free is a waste of time and if paid Yes, but very little is paid so you have to work hard to get paid.

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

Everybody wants more and more money to earn on any earning platforum. But many earnig forum is just time of waste like webtalk forum etc . I suggest all of you cryptotalk forum is one of best for great reputation to earn good income.

I don't think searching for crypto is a waste of time because if it waste of time nobody will like to join the forum but we a enjoy it now and also earn something better from it

This is actually really a waste of time because bitcoins are something which are hard to find or they are really time consuming processes. So no one would ever want to give it for free however there are lots of passive earning websites but they require huge powerful rigs but still they will require lots of time.

Hello how are you. There are many sites who do not give money to its workers so that is reason for every online worker.  I choose this forum for earning. This forum is good for working. And this forum do not waste our precious time. Because time is very important thing which we should not waste 

I totally agree with you mate. Searching for sites that will give us free Bitcoin is just a waste of time. Most of the sites that will offer free Bitcoin are not legit sites and they easily scam people and at the end of it waste their precious time. We just have to be careful on this and do not waste our precious time searching for free Bitcoin sites.

Hello All, I wanted to add my experience of earning free crypto currency via some sites. And found that all is just scam. You can't make anything without doing work. They just bring some traffic to their site and just use there users to earn them selves. If earning was so easy everyone would be millionaire. You have to do research before starting something.

I found Cryptotalk as a fine working opportunity to really earn but not free, you have to spend your time, you have to be real, you have to work here. The best work is to share knowledge. And cryptotalk allows us to do so. Come and start working and start earning. But first you have to understand how it works. Spend your time on site to learn first. Thanks.

I am agree with you as I have tried many of them and they are just waste of time for me and most of the other people only the people who are making referrals are earning the money properly.

I absolutely right my dear,it just wastes of time if you are looking for BTC without investing. Because for the handsome earring we have to pay something to it. Their is many sites but I think these are Fack. Their is only one way of this problem that we earn BTC without investing just by Posting and then invest this money and earn a handsome money.

I did not saw any real earning app on playstore. Although there are a lot of apps but all are fake. Even there are a lot of website's in internet. I request all members to stop searching free money. Nothing free in the planet.

I strongly agree with you dear i have tried too so many sites have tried and they end up not paying me at all they don't  give money and waste our a lot of time and i think this forum is good source for earn money you can invest here without worries.

Airdrops are main type of free cryptocurrencies, they are not much useful most of the times because their worth is very less. Faucet sites and trading seems a better option to me 

• +1 1

It really is not a waste of time, a clear example is this forum that offers profits in exchange for the commitment that members contribute information and conversion topics that keep the forum active, it is true that there are platforms that are a waste of time, but as always, generalizing is bad.

People believe that the free sites where you spend half a day working is doing whatever they think is free, so people's time is not worth it. I think that it is good to participate in all kinds of events, without any doubts you lose nothing but some they are not free you must invest a lot of time in them.

The mistake many member are found of doing is looking for free cryptocurrency, the time you will use to be looking for free cryptocurrency with if you convert the time to your working in the platform you will use it to earn a better coin than wasting your time and might later end up in the hand of scammers 

On 4/2/2020 at 6:59 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

If we thought  we can get crypto  free from some sites this is just waste of time. Like airdrops,  advertisements sites. Mostly  they are scam or giving  very  low amount. If you are searching  these free sites you are just  wasting  your  time you can't  get any respectable  amount from there.

If you are agree give me 💜 reaction.

Searching for free crypto is a waste of time if we don't have sufficient knowledge about cryptocurrencies. People now a days are just looking for benefits and trying to earn money. They donot want to get knowledge and see the risky side of cryptocurrency. Cryptotalk is the best platform to earn free crypto but we have to follow the rules and regulations of the site.

It is difficult to search for nothing crypto, it is an exercise in futility. I favor bringing in cash here than in any else. I favor discussions, contributing and so forth I don't have faith in free crypto.