Searching for free crypto is just waste of time. - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Searching for free crypto is just waste of time.

Hello dear friend, I agree, there are some fraudulent sites that defraud people through free satoshi, but on the other hand there are sites that are not fraudulent and give money by doing what you do

Yes my dear it paid us for useful post. I worked on many sites but these sites didn't paid me for my working. These sites claimed to paid a huge ammount per day for tasks I worked on these site but as reault they scam and didn't paid but this sites paid me for my working. It's a real sites which paid us on daily base for our  working.

I agree with you to be is very character to always looking for free airdrops that peoples to created traffic is maybe cause us to fall in the victims of frauds people.

On 4/2/2020 at 6:59 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

If we thought  we can get crypto  free from some sites this is just waste of time. Like airdrops,  advertisements sites. Mostly  they are scam or giving  very  low amount. If you are searching  these free sites you are just  wasting  your  time you can't  get any respectable  amount from there.

If you are agree give me 💜 reaction.

As you previously mentioned l discover it likewise exercise in futility. That is the reason there are a lot of sites, where you can discover some data about getting free crypto. However, rather than depending on them, you can make another thing, which is truly useful for you. The majority of them are truly tricksters.

In my opinion I agree with you I also think that looking for free cryptocurrencies is a waste of time for me there is no such thing and if it exists it would not give much profit that is why we should not always look for everything for free but we must work to get it going to do much better and surely we will receive much more than we earn by searching for free.

The question here is,is there free Crypto? If yes definitely searching for free Crypto is not a waste of time dear mate, one can be oppurtuned to get it,it might not be you.so work hard and harder so that you can achieve.

As you previously mentioned l discover it likewise exercise in futility. That is the reason there are a ton of sites, where you can discover some data about getting free crypto. Be that as it may, rather than depending on them you can make other thing, which is truly useful for you. The vast majority of them are truly tricksters.

Some site waste our time.they get many work and give short proportion of money.some site stunt people's give money with high advantage yet they don't give them.i would urge to every one use simply site with high craditfully.

Of course my friend is like that, people think that they can get money by simply participating in something easy and even more, however I think that everything must be by merit and it is better to earn money on platforms where you invest a good amount of time than those that are given away.

• +3 1

I would like to advise everyone to use only website with a lot of credibility and but instead of relying on them you can make other things and which is really helpful for you.

Yes you are right If you search free crypto money so  it is very waste of time .Because without any work we don't earn money if we have any work then we earn .SO if you work hard and making good reputation here so you earn money easily and also increase your skills .

Thank you 

• +3 1

I am not agree with this that searching for free crypto is just the waste of time. We are working on cryptotalk in daily basis and Alhamdulillah earning very well. We haven't invested in cryptotalk. We just created our account got registered and started work on it.

I agree with you of course,
The sites that give crypto for free have a specific goal, such as to subscribe to a service after a while or for example, give you a huge balance of crypto, but you can never withdraw it unless you deposit, and some of them have very few daily withdrawal limits.
In general, these sites are a waste of time and you should spend that time learning something useful about crypto, such as trading or investing.

On 4/2/2020 at 6:59 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

If we thought  we can get crypto  free from some sites this is just waste of time. Like airdrops,  advertisements sites. Mostly  they are scam or giving  very  low amount. If you are searching  these free sites you are just  wasting  your  time you can't  get any respectable  amount from there.

Most of the sites that give free coins are just scammers. They just waste money and time of people. So searching free crypto is just a waste of time. I am glad that I have found this golden cryptotalk platform which gives real money. 

No there are some best exchanges which are giving away money free of cost such as uniswap exchange and 1inch exchange these are the best exchange of the crypto.

Truly clearly its an absolute exercise in futility and exertion thatbwe put in it as there is no extent of individuals getting that and on the off chance that they get likewise, it will be a complete disappointment as they will get such low sums that can even be moved. Taking note of comes for nothing so we should quit searching for that and try sincerely as that will make us something better.

We really need to be careful and not be greedy. Many websites are fake and scammed. We must not waste our time. We just have to focus on the crypto forum and do our job honestly.

Yes dear friend you are very right there are many sites who are fake and very few sites who gave you are few amount of money so I think that it is a waste of time.

There are many sites that work on cryptocurrencies, but we are looking for the best, so no site will give the same results. Some give small amounts that do not compare with fatigue and the research that we work with, so I find the forum here Be one of the most important sites and I think that the amount of my tiredness will get a decent amount with it

I think, my friend, if a person spends his time learning and working to acquire cryptocurrencies, it is better for him, because in this case, gaining practical experience and experience in research and the ability to understand and conclude the market is greater than looking for profit sources without any effort.
Patience and perseverance at work and taking sufficient time to search for information will find its fruits in the future

• +2 1

You are right but I don't understand that who give you free money,work hard and then get money crypto official site give money on you're effort or hardworking.

On 4/2/2020 at 6:59 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Yes my dear you are absolutely right if we can go to search for getting free income from any website it's a waste of time. I think in the world like cryptotalk is not present. so guy's just stay here and hard work don't try to lose your hope keep it up and get more benefit from cryptotalk as well as income.

On 4/2/2020 at 4:59 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I don't think it's a waste of time because encryption is important and the search for free encryption is very important for some people or many of them and nothing, in my opinion, is a waste of time, especially in the field of work. 

• +2 1