Cryptocurrency TV - BlockTV - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Cryptocurrency TV - BlockTV

Dear members thank you for your participation on my topic, unfortunately now this website BlockTv not working, maybe they have stopped it, but this group of BlockTV you can find it in Youtube Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, you need just to write BlockTVnews in the search box you find them, with many videos and information about cryptocurrency. Enjoy the knowledge!

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

This is a good thing on this television channel we can learn easily about the cryptocurrencies. And also we can get the tips about crypto currencies...

• +1 1

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful news with us. I never knew that there was a cryptotalk TV or block TV as Such. this is definitely going to be very useful for the users to find information and knowledge regarding cryptocurrencies and up-to-date news on this aspects. I would also make it a point that I go through these so that I would be able to acquire more information from these block TV cryptotalk TV.

• +3 1

Frankly, I have been in this field since 2017, but until now I did not know that there is a TV in order to track everything related to digital currencies. This is the first time I hear about this thing. Thank you, maybe I will benefit from it in the future.

• +3 1

On 4/2/2020 at 7:52 AM, tienda said:

Hello beginners and all members, in the last day I have presented you a Crypto Radio, today I want to present you the Crypto TV BlockTv where you find many videos about cryptocurrency, and also news about Token Listing, this Blocktv is the first televised news source of Blockchain and cryptocurrency are a live 24/7 TV news

@tienda Thank you for sharing your experiences with us, but the link does not open, apparently the site is closed, I imagine that there was a problem with it, check it so that you realize that it no longer opens, I would have liked to see what the content, it looked interesting, but they are things that usually happen. Greetings.

• +3 1

increase their knowledge about trading in cryptocurrencies or investing, news and updates, and I hope that more useful things

• +1 1

I like this topic and it's good because before we had to search YouTube or other video pages to find information and now that I found this topic I don't need to go to other sites because now I know where I can go to watch videos and TV channels about cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

thank you for sharing but a easy question is the news are all proper or they'll say approximately a assignment if they pay for an ad for them and in the long run become a rip-off?

some sites did that and made alot of troubles .

• +2 1

nice place I have already heared of it before but found it not too entertaining so I left it but there are the great videos regarding the cryptocurrency and you can use it for knowledge.

This is news for all members. The visual media has more impact than the written media. Also it will have more impact on the members than the written media. But I would like to know whether this Crypto TV is accessible from all countries of the world or it is limited to a few countries. No details have been provided.

Using YouTube to explain about cryptocurrencies and the best of them in terms of projects and how to trade them is very beneficial for followers and at the same time useful for the owner of the channel as he gets profits from views and posting the link of this channel in this forum is one of the best steps to improve channel views, especially since we all work in the cryptocurrency market.

• +3 1

Thank you for the post you are sharing different channels TV radio which is helpful for many members to understand the crypto world. Keep sharing useful information with us

• Useful or interesting 1

That's awesome, many will find lot of things to benefit from the the TV, since all things discussed will only be cryptocurrency related, I will like to get the channel also ,so that I will learn alot while watching the TV channel,am sure I will also benefit from it

• +2 1

Just in time! I'm looking for other source of new for cryptocurrency because I'm really getting tired of cryptocurrency news that I get from social medias like Facebook and twitter. Most of news from main stream social media are fake and are made so that you'd feel fomo.

On 4/2/2020 at 12:52 PM, tienda said:

Hello beginners and all members, in the last day I have presented you a Crypto Radio, today I want to present you the Crypto TV BlockTv where you find many videos about cryptocurrency, and also news about Token Listing, this Blocktv is the first televised news source of Blockchain and cryptocurrency are a live 24/7 TV news........

DON'T FORGET TO LIKE THIS TOPIC CLICKING THE HEART 🤍 

https://blocktv.com/

image.thumb.png.65759dd822c1af1ff7273c9989dfa812.png

Thanks alot for this wonderful contribute. Your effort my friend will go a long way improving the productivity of fellow colleagues here and also aid to broadcast and spread the values of crypto currency exchange to lots of people.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I am still checking this TV, pretty cool there are so many illustrative and informative videos to get ideas for so many aspects like new token listings and other important events.This is very good for those that are new to crypto and even those that are already involved in crypto to stay up to date and learn new things on a constant basis. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Nice news, where we can get information, always when the content is visible to everyone, they benefit more and thus they can create more effective and attractive posts.

Yes, I have bookmarked this site and subscribed to get the most read updates from this site.  I’m still checking out this TV, there are a lot of cool images and informative videos to get ideas on many aspects like new token lists and other important events, thanks my friend.

On 4/2/2020 at 4:52 PM, tienda said:

Hello beginners and all members, in the last day I have presented you a Crypto Radio, today I want to present you the Crypto TV BlockTv where you find many videos about cryptocurrency, and also news about Token Listing, this Blocktv is the first televised news source of Blockchain and cryptocurrency are a live 24/7 TV news........

This is knowledgefull post and furthermore generally excellent news. We can get alot of data about crypto from that point. There is an expectation that there ought to be alot of television stations and furthermore organizations will accessible in future.

• +1 1

Previously, YouTube used to prohibit any channel that provided any content about encryption, but now its laws have changed, and this matter is evidence of the importance of cryptocurrencies and blockchain and the general trend of using and applying them and facilitating access and trading in them, and global sites are heading towards the desire of users for them and not the other way around.

This is acceptable post and furthermore generally excellent news. We can get alot of data about crypto from that point. There is an expectation that there ought to be alot of television slots and furthermore establishments will accessible in future.

Dear sir @tienda, first of all, thanks for it. I liked your ideas. This is a great source of information about this forum. We can get information about cryptocurrency from here. It is very helpful for new members like me. I am very grateful that you shared thoughts with us. 

• +1 1

Dear mate, actually I dont heard about cryptocurrencies tv but this is a good idea whether its come it will be amazing and in my opinion every must need to know about this types of currencies.

• +1 1

yes dear friend you are right there are a lot of news channels and many other entertainment channels that guide about cryptocurrency because these days lot of people and businessman are connect with the cryptocurrencies so you should also aware of it and you can also get guidance from the   social media there is also valuable information about cryptocurrency.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies