1 bitcoin equals 9 years of work! - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar Ommeish

1 bitcoin equals 9 years of work!

It is not an important topic in my opinion, because relying on the long time to accumulate one bitcoin, this is wrong. After 9 years, we do not know what will happen to Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies in general. We always strive to achieve good gains every day.

• +1 1

Wow, i didn't expect like this number!!

but i can tell if you focus and work hard you can get the one bitcoin in less time, more time more money,

good luck.

• +1 1

In terms of numbers, this information is correct and it takes nine years, but it is not guaranteed that everything will remain the same in terms of payments throughout this period.

. If you are trading and diversifying, you have sources of income, you can enter into many sites specialized in investing bitcoin.you can shorten this period of time by either investing in bitcoin or investing the money you earn here on a business.we know that we need a long time to collect one composition through this forum or through other methods because the amount is large and needs a lot of work and effort to be combined with this work. 

• +4 1

Friend, this topic that you have made, I think it will make it very useful for all those who want to know how long it would take or it would take us to earn or obtain a bitcoin working here on this site now thanks to you those people will be able to know how long will it take.

• Useful or interesting 1

My dear friend, your topic gives motivation. Thank you for this content. Anyone who wants to collect Bitcoin must be patient for years and work for years and make an effort to learn and spend his time working in order to reach ambition and acquire 1 bitcoin

Your calculation is right but 9 years means so much long to collect 1 bitcoin, and I don't think crypto talk runs 9 years to pay, but we have so many ways to increase our earning like trading its good to increase our coins, its little bit risky, but when understand trading tips and tricks its help to earn speed to collect one btc in shot period.

You are absolutely right. The price of bitcoin is equal to your 9 years of struggle. The price of bitcoin was 0.02$ in 2010 and the price went to 20000$ in the end of 2017. Its actually a miracle. Bitcoin is the king of all currencies

Wao friend, actually I haven't figured out how much time I have to spend working to earn 1 BTC, I don't want to be pessimistic I don't think I will achieve it and even more so at the current price of 57,292 but you have to work hard without stopping to manage to get at least one btc.

• +1 1

A very long time to work 9 years If you rely solely on cryptocurrency earnings, you can shorten this period by investing money earned here for investing in Bitcoin or business.

I think that your topic is very wonderful, in fact I think that this forum provides us with a lot of information and we can also make profits, we must learn more and increase our experience so that we can achieve profits in the forum

This is a good working and we all ahould focus on this goal to get 1 bitcoin which is enough for our life but dont see what time is needed jhst focus on your goal and make it target and continue your hard working on thia form by posting comments and topics and trading etc to get your target.

Dear friend, thank you for this topic, but Bitcoin has been and continues to work for 12 years, not 9 years, and it continues to rise, as it is rising day after day and month after month, as it is taking a broad spread in the world. Thank you very much.

• +3 1

Yes, dear, listen to 10 years of continuous work, Bitcoin without its creation, the person called Satoshi Nakamoto, so my dear Bitcoin is a very distinguished currency and I have been recommending it since that year when one bitcoin was one of the earliest dollars today, bitcoin has struck to 65 thousand dollars and it is Continuous rise, describe and hit targets much higher than these. The end of 2021 will reach $ 100,000 and more than this. Thank you very much.

• +2 1

Hello my dear friend.We get 200 stochi for each post and earn 28k stochi for each week which is a small amount but on stochi is 0.00000001 which means we have to work continueously for 9 years to earn complete 1 bitcoin.

Edited by ShopKeeper22

Yes, my friend, everyone wants to win the bikoen. But the will long if we try to do by publishing. We can earn this through trade and invest. So get the experience and knowledge about this subject to start trading and how to use strategies, then you can win the bikoen. I think if you are a good dealer, you can earn 1 Petkoin immediately 9 years ago, but not immediately.

It is true that it is a very long time to get 1 Bitcoin if you only depend on your work on this forum, but this period can be shortened by searching for additional sites as well as by investing and trading if you have the knowledge and experience sufficient for that.

It is important that you know that you are able to determine what Bitcoin is for.

The good thing is that we can redefine bitcoin if we are able to work really hard and make sure that the bitcoin charges you are changing are, we want and pray that the prices for one will be so good in charge and we will be able to. 
I can

To pay a single satoshi price.

Hello my friend
It's a great article
But 1 Bitcoin equals a large amount of money, meaning it stimulates work and perseverance
Good luck to you

Frankly, it is a large number of years and we cannot spend our life while we are trying to get 1 Bitcoin, so I think that we can resort to investing or trading in the currencies that we get daily and get a percentage of profits according to the rise of the market, so that we can achieve our goals in a shorter period.

It's really valuable information, so I didn't know how much a bitcoin was worth for satoshis. You are right, so the forum is a way to collect a little profit, so we can start with it on the world of investment and trading

Thank you my friend, but I think that some posts like this should be modified because the forum pays 200 satoshi for each comment today, but when you posted your topic, the forum was paying 1000 satoshi.

Today this number needs 25,000 days, equivalent to about 67 years, so that every day you get 4000 satoshi, but the field of cryptocurrencies is wide and this reward is not the greatest benefit of this forum, because this forum has become the best search engine in relation to cryptocurrencies and with the experience and information we get we can Obtaining more money through trading, investment and many other operations that require experience and information that we can collect from the forum .

Hello friends .. I think that these years are at the best of circumstances .. they can be more than that depending on the effort and work, whether intermittent or continuous .. and according to the patience of the person who wants to create Bitcoin .. Good luck to all

Thank you for providing these subtle details, but our presence here in this forum is not only to raise money, but to gain knowledge and experience about cryptocurrencies.
In the event we want to get abundant money, we invest or airdrop, but we must be careful because there is a lot of fraud.