1 bitcoin equals 9 years of work! - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar Ommeish

1 bitcoin equals 9 years of work!

Yes dear you are right it was invention in 2013 and that it's value was very low . But this increased in 2017 and after 2017 have been increased day by day . And now a days this have more value and now a days it have touched to 47k dollor. 

I understand that if you get 1 BTC in 9 year then I understand that it would be your great achievement in your life may be there are chances that after 9 years the BTC price goes to 10 million dollar in this way you will get more and more profit on doing your work from now to 9 year.

Well my friend this is really helpful information for me. But it takes much time and I hope that I'm doing work on it. But first I'm taking proper knowledge and experience about this Bitcoin. 

if you are are only relying on earning on cryptotalk only but you can shorten this period of time by either investing in bitcoin or investing the money you earn here on a business.

Now it only pays 4000 a day which we need 25000 days to reach one bitcoin. But this forum is not made for that. We can work for a month and exchange what we earn for any other coin that might have a potential for trading. And if we continue you doing so, we might reach 1 bitcoin sooner.

Thank you for these useful explanations. You do not have to rely only on the payments of the forum because the forum aims to teach what cryptocurrencies are and how you can harvest currencies. You should apply what you learned in the forum and start your investments in particular.

You are right 1 bitcoin is equal to 9 years earning because the rate of bitcoin is too high but earning of 1 bitcoin is very difficult. Too much struggle and hardworking with a good experience is required for earning 1 bitcoin.

My God...!! 9 years to get 1 Bitcoin ,, just thinking about it is surprising and astonishing 😅😅

It is a wonderful and distinctive information, and I think that the cryptocurrencies and the platform are worth working for more than 9 years due to the amount of great benefit that we receive here, and I hope to continue my work here for more than 9 years. ❤️❤️

Bro, getting 1 btc just by posting here in the forum is really impossible to get in just a year. You know, if you want to earn 1 btc as easy as you think, you should find another ways. And in my opinion, since the work here in the forum is just easy and convenient, if we work hard like everyday we can get or earn 1 btc even in just a year. If you will have an active participation here, then it is possible. 

Your topic is too interesting. I just become surprised to know that it takes so much time to earn 1 bitcoin.But if we work hard,we will definitely can earn more.It also depends on our good contents and our post . 

wow its interesting! i really like being here we can make 30 k sat in 2 or 3 hours. of course earning a btc won't be easy but you can use other ways to reach 1 btc faster.for example airdrops and trading and staking .

Dear mate you are right on the basis of your calculation but in my opinion nine years is a very long period of time. Specially when you are relying just on working here on cryptotalk. 

• +2 1

Thanks for your participation, yes, there are many who depend on the forum for profit , and this is not a wrong thing I also want you to share some ways to profit from the internet so that everyone can advantages..

If you are trading and diversifying but have a source of income, you can access many sites specializing in bitcoin investing. This is mathematically correct. You can shorten a lot of time

On 4/2/2020 at 12:24 AM, Omar Ommeish said:

I have read that a member asks how long it takes to collect 1 bitcoin, and I want to share this information with you:

We all know that every 1 bitcoin equals 100,000,000 Satoshi
Also, each one can get 30,000 Satoshi from the forum

Thus, we need more than 3,300 days to get 1 bitcoin, and this number equals almost 9 years.

Of course, we can get the money more quickly through more than one method, in addition to working on the forum.

" If you like my topic please give me like " ! ❤️

omar.PNG

Its a very useful information my dear every newbie need this information. The forum give us very useful and beneficial information about crypto world and i also appreciate the work of senior member, they guide us very clearly and simply. 

• +1 1

The estimation is valid, in the event that you just commit yourself to writing in the discussion, truly we should enhance, do Hold, exchange, explore projects and contribute, I figure it ought to be a combo to give us a decent extra pay to our work

Mate you said absolutely right If you want to make a bitcoin then there are more opportunities You can work others  websites or you can do it by trading It is very difficult but  possible Anyone can make a bitcoin in 1 year or in a year and a half 

Thank you so much my dear friend for sharing us such as good and valuable information. It would be really helpful for understanding the rates of bitcoin and te time calculations. It is true that 1 bitcoin is equal to the 9 years work.

• +2 1

It also 9 years worth of regret, because someone like me that discover bitcoin too late its a big opportunity that I missed, if ever I can bring back the time then I would invest in it earlier to gain wealth but that's not how the world works, the only thing that I could do is to do a better job to be a success in cryptocurrency anyways there are more other currencies that have potential as to how bitcoin grows maybe Ill just wait for them to grow but this time I would invest earlier.

Long time required on this plateform to earn one bitcoin and that is equal to the 1000bilion Satoshi we can earn from it about 9 year to achieve this. 

You made a great post to the mathematical point of view but now we know that the payment system has been changed therefore we cannot get one bitcoin in nine years . Now at least twenty years are required to earn the one bitcoin and the hardworking and effort is also very necessary.

We don't need to think about collecting a bitcoin here, but we need to find another way to earn make you need to find other ways to collect bitcoin.I recommend that if you plan to collect for free, please collect in many places, in different ways, to collect most of the time to shorten the time to earn bitcoin.

This is a very good analysis that shows the time it takes for a member who just depends on the earnings of this forum alone to get one bitcoin but I think the time can be shortened by investing and trading in different platforms so as to gain more.

We can't gather 1 bitcoin from just this discussion. There are a great deal of approaches to gather bitcoin . We can exchange and speculation and can acquire 1 bitcoin from this.

Really? You mean one bitcoins is equivalent to one bitcoins. Really, bitcoins is a unique and special digital currency. I will try and see if I can work for a year without withdrawal so that I will become one bitcoins owner. Have a nice day.