1 bitcoin equals 9 years of work! - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar Ommeish

1 bitcoin equals 9 years of work!

Thanks for you knowledge bro I didn’t know about this amount before by reading you comments i have relized that i am gaining my information i will be keep it in my mind allways.❣️

On 4/1/2020 at 8:24 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

Of course, we can get the money more quickly through more than one method, in addition to working on the forum.

" If you like my topic please give me like " ! ❤️

@Omar Ommeishyour calculation is right thanks for enlightenment. 9 years is too long for making 1 bitcoin. So members need to look for way to be getting crypto coins not only in campaign. Investment is my main plan to start this year

I believe that it is not something impossible, but if it consisted of dedicating time and effort, so if you want to achieve the goal of completing a bitcoin if it will be for a long time as you have mentioned, I personally would consider obtaining a btc, but We would be talking about dedicating ourselves to that goal, so we would deviate from being able to generate an income for something else, it is something that I would not consider, but if it could be done only by taking that goal, as something additional and in the long term, good article of reflection a regards.

Its truly difficult in case YOU need to have one btc like this becuase you cant be beyond any doubt that this gathering will be final for 9 a long time once more.. But your calculation is completely right that in the event that we proceed work here at that point ready to have the sum.. I think we can't work here 9 a long time more because our life run and run.. So a few day we'll have family and to lead a a family this lil sum each day we gain isn't sufficient.. So essentially we cant reach the sum

This time is as well long to induce one bitcoin from working on the gathering, but on the off chance that we take advantage of this pick up that we accomplish and exchange monetary standards and put a few of them to contribute on the Yobit stage at that point we'll get 1 bitcoin in a shorter period

Friend, that was when in the forum you could win up to 30 posts now if they are a few more years, but do not worry, because we as investors have to think about the future, in events like the halving where it increases the value of bitcoin in a great way, and that we can have in future years, just be patient.

• +2 1

These days value for one bit one is too high. It is equal to work of 9 years. It take too time to become a rich. Try to gain much experience day by day. Try in many sites to gain more money and knowledge.

Bro if we want to earn 1 btc then we should find or more resources not only depends on one method we should do investment,trading,buying or selling the coin.

• +3 1

On 4/1/2020 at 1:18 PM, Bruno52 said:

9 years is a very long time to work if you are are only relying on earning on cryptotalk only but you can shorten this period of time by either investing in bitcoin or investing the money you earn here on a business.

you are right we are not bound to work only in this forum we are free to work at any place we want and that is how we can make a lot faster than 9 years.

This is really a very interesting piece of information that you have given so far. Also you can change or shorten the number of years if you invest or do anything of that sort. Also if you had bought BTC like 10 years ago it would have given you a really huge profit if you had sold it now.

We need to work hard to earn bitcoin. Earning bitcoin is not a fast and easy process. Putting lot of efforts and spending so much time will only be able to earn it.

If we work constantly daily basis on crypto market and crypto talk forum and in nine years we can earn free one bitcoin from crypto talk forum. When you have enough knowledge and of course some amount you can do it step by step. Very less people were into crypto currency back then. Many will give up through losses of BTC  ,investing in scam websites ,lack of knowledge in tradings, in addition to thatYou can shorten a lot of time. 

41 minutes ago, Showrov03 said:

Cryptocurrency is increasing in number of currencies, it's a little risky, but trading tips and tricks help him to get help when collecting a BTC. Thank you 

@Showrov03  now a time bitcoin so much popular and also its price higher, in this situation if we want earn 1bitcoin through free earning then we can't earn 1btc in our whole life, but  we have good trading skills and have some sufficient amount to invest in trading, then we easily earns 1 bitcoin within few years.

• +4 1

Yes my friends, Bitcoin has very high value and its value is so much that we earn after 9 years of hard work and our 9 year earning is equal to one btc. Then we can say that even btc are very important and they are very expensive .

• +5 1

Quite interesting and frustrating at the same time 😂. We should look out for more ways to earn. Like by learning web development, or software engineering we can have a skill set that would definitely increase our chances to make more money. 

• +4 1

Yes, it is genuine, in arrange to gain 1 Bitcoin, we require a few a long time, and one Bitcoin is identical to riches and it is sweet to set such a objective in our life and endeavor for it perseveringly as the a long time go rapidly and all we require is to seize openings, advantage from our time, develop ourselves and attempt to extend our capital on a every day premise

On 4/2/2020 at 12:24 AM, Omar Ommeish said:

I have read that a member asks how long it takes to collect 1 bitcoin, and I want to share this information with you:

We all know that every 1 bitcoin equals 100,000,000 Satoshi
Also, each one can get 30,000 Satoshi from the forum

Thus, we need more than 3,300 days to get 1 bitcoin, and this number equals almost 9 years.

Of course, we can get the money more quickly through more than one method, in addition to working on the forum.

omar.PNG

I think you say right. If you do proper work on this forum you can earn 1 bitcoin in 9 or 10 years. I suggest you learn about trading . If you do trading I think you can earn 1 bitcoin in minimum time. But if you have no knowledge about this then you loss your all money.

You have done a decent examination for any individual who need to procure while posting yet if you somehow happened to contribute or exchange it won't take long to acquire that benefit however it relies upon the amount you begin to exchange or put resources into request to acquire 1 Bitcoin.

nine years could be a while to operate if you're are just wishing on having to pay along with crypto talk easily save for you could shorten this period this by take bitcoin or investing then you clear here toward an occupation.

Yes, your calculation is correct but 9 years means 1 bitcoin collection is so long, and I don't think CryptoTalk 9 runs for payments, but there are many ways to increase our earnings to increase our well-traded currency, it's a little bit  Slightly risky but helps to gain momentum for a BTC collection in the shot period when understanding business tips and strategies.

Look earning 1 bitcoin is huge things. It will take long time to earn 1 btc. But you can earn 1 btc doing investment and trade. It will not take 9 year to earn 1 btc. So analysis the market conditions. Research lot. Take advice from experts. 

this may be word-perfect relishes blood group pinpoint consisting of perspective. you'll be able to abridge retinol lot in reference to past. when you're mercantilism plus expanding, you've reports in reference to livelihood, you may take part in several web content perform finance penny.

Even though the reason being sync, it isn't executable since the assembly cannot subterminal everyone this era, consequently, it truly is tricky to keep republication day by day together with the synoptic youth crusade, bow in the intelligence else.

On 4/2/2020 at 12:54 AM, Omar Ommeish said:

I have read that a member asks how long it takes to collect 1 bitcoin, and I want to share this information with you:

We all know that every 1 bitcoin equals 100,000,000 Satoshi
Also, each one can get 30,000 Satoshi from the forum

Thus, we need more than 3,300 days to get 1 bitcoin, and this number equals almost 9 years.

omar.PNG

@Omar Ommeish yes you are absolutely right my friend, it takes upto 9 years to get 1 btc by working in this platform. But to increase the pace , I think it's better to invest the payment which we are getting here,so that we can earn more and achieve 1 btc more earlier. Since the bitcoin price is very high, chances for good profits is also higher. 

Wow I am so glad to hear that 1 Btc is equal to 9 years work if it is truth I invest in this website a lot of money because it is very good and profitable website