1 bitcoin equals 9 years of work! - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar Ommeish

1 bitcoin equals 9 years of work!

This is right from a numerical perspective. You can abbreviate a ton of time. On the off chance that you are exchanging and differentiating, you have wellsprings of salary, you can go into numerous destinations represented considerable authority in contributing bitcoin.

On 4/1/2020 at 5:18 PM, Bruno52 said:

9 years is a very long time to work if you are are only relying on earning on cryptotalk only but you can shorten this period of time by either investing in bitcoin or investing the money you earn here on a business.

I share. The best thing would be to invest that profit, in some other option, like mining Minex token, in Yobit.net, or other options in some other exchange.

Yes, to get bitcoin much faster, you should be lucky. For example, recently, there was a distribution of UNI coins, in which everyone earned more than $ 1,000. If you made at least one transaction in their cryptocurrency wallet, you would receive money.

To have 1 bitcoin, it is better to bet on contests on which gives gift, it is not necessary to concentrate only on this forum because it is a little too long for you.

Really the best way to get money without being a slave to work is by investing in bitcoin. Whether it is buying and selling on Yobit, investing in trading, or any other cryptocurrency. These are opportunities to make a lot of money and you have to take advantage of them!

It's difficult for us to acquire 1 BTC on the grounds that it has a major worth, starting at now it has $12k which is huge and can support your requirements and needs personally. in the event that you buckle down you will gain that sort of cash.

On 1/4/2020 at 13:24, Omar Ommeish said:

He leído que un miembro pregunta cuánto tiempo lleva recolectar 1 bitcoin y quiero compartir esta información con ustedes:

Todos sabemos que cada 1 bitcoin equivale a 100.000.000 de Satoshi
Además, cada uno puede obtener 30.000 Satoshi del foro.

Por lo tanto, necesitamos más de 3300 días para obtener 1 bitcoin, y este número equivale a casi 9 años.

Por supuesto, podemos obtener el dinero más rápidamente a través de más de un método, además de trabajar en el foro.

"Si te gusta mi tema por favor dame me gusta"! ❤️

omar.PNG

This assessment is correct in theory, but not in practice. Since as the BTC rises in value, the rewards are clearly lower than in the past, that is, if you calculate 9 years you must calculate the decrease in the rewards over time and this would not take you more years, that is, more work per day.

Very interesting comparisons 1 bitcoin exactly 10 years of work on the forum Well, if I have a year you think you can earn 1 bitcoin per year on the forum at the stock exchange yobit.

If we only use cryptotalk to accumulate a bitcoins we have to wait 9 years without ambargo if those earnings that the page does not give daily we are investing it will be less the analysis very well explained by the friend it is true that is why we have to diversify

I do not think that anyone will sit on the forum for 9 years and write unique posts to earn 1 bitcoin. I believe that before the action, most people wrote posts not for money, but for themselves.

И от первых btc-кранов вы получили бы несколько полных биткоинов за клик. Вероятно, через 9 лет мы будем только мечтать о том, чтобы так легко получить 1000 сатошей

There's no doubt that bitcoin is the mother of all crypto so it is the most stable coin and the most profitable currency in the world and future so we should exploit the chance and enter the world of crypto 

On 4/1/2020 at 5:14 PM, marchal87 said:

This is correct from a mathematical point of view. You can shorten a lot of time. If you are trading and diversifying, you have sources of income, you can enter into many sites specialized in investing bitcoin.

Good night, how are you ?. That's right, I think the best thing is to diversify. There are many options to inert, and make a good profit, always doing your own research.

The statistics are good here and of course it is a long time 9 years but to get at least 1 bitcoin you have to work a lot to invest work in several platforms because it is difficult but not impossible

If you think that we are going to achieve the goal of getting 1 bitcoin only with this forum then you will not achieve it in the short term, this forum is very good in many aspects, first they pay you to participate and that is already good, you also learn a lot about the crypto business and that will help you win on the different platforms and exchanges, and if you have good vision for the business and make good investments, you could earn 1 bitcoin faster than you think.

On 4/2/2020 at 3:44 AM, Badman001 said:

your calculations is good, without doing trading as well other activities we can make 1 Bitcoin in a huge years , but if we continue invest our money in good projects then we can generate 1 Bitcoin in few years (maximum 2 ) .

9 years to get 1 bitcoin is a long time, it would be interesting to know what to invest in to earn 1 bitcoin in less time

Very good information, it takes a long time to opt for 1 BITCOIN, I also think that one of the fastest ways is to know how to invest in cryptocurrencies or platforms although 9 years is extremely long but it could be achieved in 2 years with effort and decay

This is a very long time but everything comes with time
The best way is to invest in currencies while consolidating them with some other things and storing Bitcoin
AM, years, this is a long time, and I do not think that anyone can be patient for that long
Thus, with all that I said, you deserve a heart, since you asked for it and worked hard to put this issue into place and did the math
I hope you quickly earned 1 Bitcoin with good luck

It is true that nine years to gain a bitcoin from this forum is a very long time, and it is stupid to rely on this method.
There are several ways to earn fast, so a month you can win this Bitcoin without a problem.
I liked your post

It could be it depends on which country you are in a third world country, I think it can be that much time of work and with the rise it can reach much more

On 4/1/2020 at 3:24 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

I have read that a member asks how long it takes to collect 1 bitcoin, and I want to share this information with you:

We all know that every 1 bitcoin equals 100,000,000 Satoshi
Also, each one can get 30,000 Satoshi from the forum

Thus, we need more than 3,300 days to get 1 bitcoin, and this number equals almost 9 years.

Of course, we can get the money more quickly through more than one method, in addition to working on the forum.

" If you like my topic please give me like " ! ❤️

omar.PNG

That's interesting, obviously 9 years is really a lot of time so you must find other ways to earn, the funny thing is that in my country you would need like 100 years to make 1 BTC (the minimum wage is like $2) so 9 years don't even sound that crazy lol

You are completely right friend, besides that you encouraged me too much to keep trying to get to have a bitcoin with a lot of effort and dedication, I was really encouraged too after seeing this topic so good I congratulate you friend for this advice it is really worth read contributions like this for the community, thank you very much friend.