1 bitcoin equals 9 years of work! - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar Ommeish

1 bitcoin equals 9 years of work!

@Omar Ommeish, your stasistics is well. but it's really long time to earn 1 btc. so if you really wants to earn 1 btc. then you find to alternative way to achieve it.best solution is gain knowledge about crypto and trading crypto currencys. 

This is a good statistic that at the time had a certain number, but basically today the value of BTC has probably tripled. It is important to know that making BTC in this forum is a slower but safe way. Also my best advice is to start studying and learning the market movements so that you can take advantage of both uptrend and downtrend.

bitcoin is the most important crypto currency that has the peak value in all of crypto currency so work here n this forum give chance to earn bitcoin and 9 years it a long time to earn bitcoin it depend on your work s if you work hard on this forum you can get earn 1 bitcoin at least in 9 years.

Dear Bitcoin, for more than eleven years, it started its general decline. It generally took a wide spread during these vast years. Hudool has been fully adopted and approved by great companies such as a company with Amazon and Tesla, and Elon Musk, the second richest man in the world, said about it.  Done adults thank you very much.

• +1 1

It gave us the time needed to collect 1 Bitcoin in a mathematical and theoretical way. But for real work, the process can take more time depending on the circumstances of the person doing the work, and on the other hand, we can reduce the time and get one bitcoin in less time by doing trading and investing.

• +3 1

Hello dear friend, I had not taken out that account, it is a long time to collect a bitcoin, but that time can be reduced by half, if we look for another income, apart from the income we get from this forum.

This is really a long way to go, but I believe that a journey of thousand miles always begins with just single step, so just start from the cryptotalk platform and then look for cryptocurrency related sites that you can gain bitcoins, that's my thought on this.

I know that collecting 1 Bitcoin will take many years, but my friend, I cannot trade to win very quickly, so this forum was a mercy for everyone in order to collect even a little currency in order to buy our needs only, but if I have money in the future, I will definitely try.

It would take a long time to get a Bitcoin, it takes a lot of work and effort for this because the amount is large, it would be better to use those nine years in this forum and the knowledge and learning that you would gain here would be of great value.

• +1 1

I agree to this mathematical point that you did my friend but I think if we work hard here and learn the trading system maybe the 9 years that you've said will become lower. For those who want to earn that kind of earning without 9 years work hard and learn some other knowledge here like trading. I hope this would help.

• +5 1

Yes, my friend, of course, bitcoin has reached its peak nine years ago, this is a long and good business and they have been so tired of it until it reaches this much it is worth it. 

• +3 1

Earning money in general hard even in this field not all people can win all the time I always see alot of people who were broke from this market, but in general this forum just give a push not for the long future we need to update every a while.

We can't think of it this way. it is clear that the forum is not for work,but for entertainment and for the introduction of electronic activity into a person's life with good financial benefits.

You can get bitcoins by working on this wonderful forum for several years.  We can earn big money by trading in cryptocurrencies.  Trading takes a lot of knowledge and experience.  Knowledge is the basis of success, so we must focus on knowledge through work in this wonderful forum.  Experts expect the price of Bitcoin to reach one million dollars within a few years, so I advise you to increase your investment.

I think this again is not a minor work but a hard work that will help us to earn better coins because if the work is not a continuous one one cannot achieve it within nine years it have to be more than that.

right this is too good and unique information for me as a beginner in this forum and this is not a wrong thing I also want you to share some ways to profit from the Internet if you want to earn profit good here in this forum then you get experience from here learn and then start trading

I always wondered about this 😀

We know that this is not a topic for discussion because no one will do that.

The idea of the site is to provide knowledge and experience for investment and little money for you to use at the beginning.

Good luck everyone and have fun here

Yeah you are right. One bitcoin is very difficult to ean and the price of bitcoin is also very high now a days. But if you have one bitcoin then you easily can ean one more bitcoin in six month by trading. But for trading you must have experience. Wish you all the best.

• Useful or interesting 1

That's great, my friend, although it's a long time, but it's a great way to earn a bitcoin by doing some tasks, thank you for providing this information

Thank you for this valuable sharing, my dear friend, it is really detailed and useful information.In fact, I had never thought about the time needed to collect 1 bitcoin, so maybe I found this time really long but we shouldn't stand idly by

Wow .. it is really a big number to think about .. In fact, such a question did not occur to my mind, because when I do the calculation in the Yobit wallet, I see that there is 0.0000, so I don’t tire myself in the calculation and I know that it is worth a lot .. If we want to round the numbers, we must approach the gain that We take it in dollars at the forum .. (It is easier) .. In fact, the profit that we gain here is to help us in our daily life, and it is difficult for us to be patient for 9 years .. So I suggest that if you want to collect this money, you should invest. I wish you my friend and everyone success

Hai hello mate. Very well said my dear mate. Hope you going well. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us and into the hands of millions of this forum. Keep it up this such type informative information to us. 

• +2 1

Yes it's the mathematically correct answer,
I watched some friends visit several sites and make money from them, and make investments in buying and selling through what they earn.

A simple calculation process is enough to reach the time we need, but that is when we consider that the income that we get is fixed, i.e. from this forum only.
As for whoever has experience in trade, he will not need all this time to invest his expertise in more than one place and the daily return for him is much greater.

• +2 1